Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (332607 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2017
wuyexzy:
will move my stop to b.e as soon as i get a reasonable opportunity to do so or when it hits the channel support on the 4hr timeframe... something i perceive as a double top is noticed on this pair.
was skeptical about this initially. s.l hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2017
wickyyolo:
Let Me go back and hide in my shell grin

with Demo Accounnt.. hide well o. Biko.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 3:52pm On Sep 06, 2017
Okuda:

with Demo Accounnt.. hide well o. Biko.

grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 6:15pm On Sep 06, 2017
wickyyolo:
Let Me go back and hide in my shell grin
I will break that shell and kidnap you with 20lot trade on real acct. Kikikiki

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2017
Today one of the most painful trading experience in a long time. Has been on usdcad since last night. Gambled 70 pips for 200pips target , which i thought I could leave until Friday. Lo and behold, closed at -50pips ahead of cad rates today only to see over 200pips spike that would have taken my target profit just by waiting for just 10mins more because I don't want my remaining 20pips stop taken.
Well if it has gone against me, I won't have typed this. Lesson learnt.
Bought usdjpy few hours ago.. Not too late to buy . check 30mins chat for good entry spot.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by BullBearMkt(m): 7:44pm On Sep 06, 2017
priceaction:
Today one of the most painful trading experience in a long time. Has been on usdcad since last night. Gambled 70 pips for 200pips target , which i thought I could leave until Friday. Lo and behold, closed at -50pips ahead of cad rates today only to see over 200pips spike that would have taken my target profit just by waiting for just 10mins more because I don't want my remaining 20pips stop taken.
Bought usdjpy few hours ago.. Not too late to buy . check 30mins chat for good entry spot.
grin grin grin
...you made the best decision. As you said, if it had gone against you, then -50pips would have become -250pips which is worse. To me, that is a good trade. News cannot be predicted by anyone. Best of luck and more greener pips in the future.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 8:56pm On Sep 06, 2017
priceaction:
grin grin grin
The market sho e serve. lolz. Happened to me twice this week already. Those fantastic few minutes/seconds of patience.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 2:52am On Sep 07, 2017
wuyexzy:
i want to believe the rally seen on the daily t.f on gbp/usd is an acceptance of the jump up and there might be movement up north. The fib was drawn on the weekly chart. observe your due diligence.
closed both positions for nice profit. price is stalling and might retrace, how dip no one knows.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 07, 2017
who want to buy cable now?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 07, 2017
priceaction:
who want to buy cable now?
out with 23pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 1:16pm On Sep 07, 2017
observe your due deligence.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2017
wuyexzy:
observe your due deligence.
wanted to take advantage of the news in riding the fall of eur/gbp but it almost took advantage of me still holding it though.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 6:08pm On Sep 07, 2017
wuyexzy:
just sold chf/jpy... was having a had time going up. kinda perfect substitute for usd/jpy as i wasn't able to catch the ride. the fib was drawn on the monthly chart. might consider adding to my position should sellers manage a close below 112 area which will be the neckline of an H.S pattern morealso, the 115 region repeatedly caps advances.
might consider adding to my short position on this pair by today's candle close.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by lawson007(m): 8:35pm On Sep 07, 2017
Wow! it is nice to be back on this forum,how is everyone hope the pips are raining in like never before my bosses in the house currentprice,pipsbasketing,pricaction,and the other wonderful colleagues in the house... i troway salute o

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Sep 07, 2017
lawson007:
Wow! it is nice to be back on this forum,how is everyone hope the pips are raining in like never before my bosses in the house currentprice,pipsbasketing,pricaction,and the other wonderful colleagues in the house... i troway salute o

cool bro. How dey go dey go? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 9:59pm On Sep 07, 2017
i think the tug of war has finally been won by the bears... target is the monthy support at around 0.91985

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 10:04pm On Sep 07, 2017
wuyexzy:
just sold chf/jpy... was having a had time going up. kinda perfect substitute for usd/jpy as i wasn't able to catch the ride. the fib was drawn on the monthly chart. might consider adding to my position should sellers manage a close below 112 area which will be the neckline of an H.S pattern morealso, the 115 region repeatedly caps advances.
closed below the 38.2 fib again...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by BullBearMkt(m): 5:55am On Sep 08, 2017
Gold has been phenomena for a couple of days and can possibly rally to 1369 or above if the war tension between the US and North Korea continues. A little pullback on H1/H4 will be a great opportunity to enter if you are not in the bus already...

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by BullBearMkt(m): 6:46am On Sep 08, 2017
OPPORTUNITIES ARISING INTRA-DAY FOR NZD PAIRS
-Wait for pullbacks
-Especially NZDUSD and GBPNZD
-Watch out for UK news at 09:30 (Manufacturing Production) before entrying

Due diligence please...
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Bolutumiii(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2017
wuyexzy:
i think the tug of war has finally been won by the bears... target is the monthy support at around 0.91985
Pls, how do u arrive at your monthly support and Resistance.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by FOREXMARTS: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2017
we still on, get your copy of our software now...

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 11:44am On Sep 08, 2017
grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
am looking for a good fx app especially for news and data, i currently use myfxbook to see calender and monitor my result i uninstalled investing.com for bloomberg which is nonsense, so guys can any one recommend a good app for me.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
my trade for today short EurJpy, EurUsd, long UsdChf... UsdJpy aint clear.

who taking the opposite side of my trade?

cheesy cheesy i mean some one has to sell for me to buy and vice vasa grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 12:20pm On Sep 08, 2017
wuyexzy:

might consider adding to my short position on this pair by today's candle close.
wuyexzy:
And it fell like a mango tree...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 12:22pm On Sep 08, 2017
Bolutumiii:

Pls, how do u arrive at your monthly support and Resistance.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by djwalata(m): 12:43pm On Sep 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
am looking for a good fx app especially for news and data, i currently use myfxbook to see calender and monitor my result i uninstalled investing.com for bloomberg which is nonsense, so guys can any one recommend a good app for me.
investing.com and my fxbook still d best among all for now
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
wuyexzy:
And it fell like a mango tree...
sounds funny don't worry it will rise like an iroko tree
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
djwalata:
investing.com and my fxbook still d best among all for now
ummmm ok thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
my trade for today short EurJpy, EurUsd, long UsdChf... UsdJpy aint clear.

who taking the opposite side of my trade?

cheesy cheesy i mean some one has to sell for me to buy and vice vasa grin grin

reach my profit for the day so i opt out.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by FOREXMARTS: 2:23pm On Sep 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
You already using one of the best, myfxbook with its alarm is just perfect.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
personally i use forexfeed and investing. they are similar and cool.

Anyone that gets liver should buy usdcad (already bought at @2113 for around 100pips) trend just gathering, many smart traders on sell will likely unwind imho, they have gotten enough already, hold until early next week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.