Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,681 members, 7,854,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (338246 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

orfilla4 i think your right about this djwalata and his other account.
I think your instinct went wrong this time just like mine yesterday. hehe grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Shevychen2: 2:18pm On Oct 07, 2017
redsox11:
Keep it coming , more people contributing , it's never a bad thing.

Load and ready my sub account for the challenge, remember I only need $100 for the challenge, I deposit more coz I can grin
So I have $100 x3 for the challenge, let's hope I don't go far down lol.
Anybody want to help create excel for the challange, lotsize ??

I'm doing this with a friend but he's not on Nairaland.

Hi, been analysing this. Definitely worth a punt for anyone that can afford it. Here is the excel sheet. Just input your desired figures in the right fields. I hope it helps.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by CreamyCoffee: 2:36pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
OK, all my trades, calls and pictures were edited. My account is fake.

Can the thread move on?

Most of this guys ranting and condemning you are nuisance and small rats in real life whom you will simply give a polite disdain because you dont tally, i tell you a mature mind will never approach you as such unless a loser, and silence have been working to wade off fools since 1884, do not let pigs show you how to hold your rod or drag you for mud fight. i dont mean to be this numb but some people wont grow up

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 7:13pm On Oct 07, 2017
abeg i have a very serious problem now, i don't know how to use mt4 on pc
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
Pipsbasketings:

Can the thread move on?
I was banned so I just watched haters from background. I knew something like this will come up someday. The last time I checked you have not derailed from the topic of this thread. imagine someone even saying he has never posted any call and criticising people that are keeping the room up. your strategy is a clear one and I can even get earlier entry than yours but I need to dig deep that is why I am trading my sytle. sometimes I even accumulate more pips than you monthly. you have inspired a lot here to believe in forex as a simple business. This I am sure is your way giving back to the society. Anyone here that is not comfortable with how we keep this thread alive can go hug the transformer close. PipsB! PipsB!! PipsB!!!, How many time did I call you? 3*. Tell them 'Iya Anybody'
grin
Pipsbasketings:

Can the thread move on?
I was banned so I just watched haters from background. I knew something like this will come up someday. The last time I checked you have not derailed from the topic of this thread. imagine someone even saying he has never posted any call and criticising people that are keeping the room up. your strategy is a clear one and I can even get earlier entry than yours but I need to dig deep that is why I am trading my sytle. sometimes I even accumulate more pips than you monthly. you have inspired a lot here to believe in forex as a simple business. This I am sure is your way giving back to the society. Anyone here that is not comfortable with how we keep this thread alive can go hug the transformer close. PipsB! PipsB!! PipsB!!!, How many time did I call you? 3*. Tell them 'Iya Anybody'

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 8:19pm On Oct 07, 2017
Yo PipsBasketing!! You just fell for a Troll. You should never have honored that guy with a response...

... And as for the troll I think I know who it is.

....guys remember 'History Repeats Itself'... There is a trend here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2017
gloriana:
please glorianatony@gmail.com. thanks
sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 9:51pm On Oct 07, 2017
mrikay:
Yo PipsBasketing!! You just fell for a Troll. You should never have honored that guy with a response.
fkdmods:
This person is worse than a troll, he's actually a flamer. And people like him are the ones who drag Nigeria down.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 9:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
YESpParticipant:

thanks a million boss!
if I get you correctly, "Quaters Theory" will serve my purpose right?
Maybe you can find something interesting in it. Start with something else. you can read that up later.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by orfilla4(m): 9:55pm On Oct 07, 2017
This is my call for Monday.

Buy low and sell high. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 10:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
bigbasho:

Maybe you can find something interesting in it. Start with something else. you can read that up later.
boss check ur pm and send my own because i will need it. thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 10:53pm On Oct 07, 2017
nennin:
boss check ur pm and send my own because i will need it. thanks.
sent
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2017
bigbasho:

sent
thanks God bless.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 1:22pm On Oct 08, 2017
priceaction:

You still dey buy usdjpy after you said they will set trap to take SL above swing? And that's exactly what they did. Look at daily chart. Waiting for next week open.

If you remember I anticipated they might try to go up and clear all the SL around the top. I have 3 breakeven trades taken out ( each was ranging from +20 to +70 pips, I was hoping to cut 1 out for +100 pips but that didn't happen ).

So why I wanted to enter buy, as I anticipated they might try take it up to clear SL, so I wanted to find a spot to enter from bottom but didn't get the structure/pattern I was looking for to get in.

When I say I'm looking for structure/pattern it's because I'm looking for where to get in with tight SL ( managing risk before thinking about profit ).

incredibleace:
Waiting for next week open

I don't like the long bar, don't know what to do yet, will try to go with the flow or sit on my hand.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2017
fkdmods:

But i did that with my initial post on the issue and i got insults. How am i the bad guy for responding in kind? You know why i'm the bad guy? Because people, especially Nigerians, hate hearing the truth. Anyway, my point still is; No one asked for proof of trades but if you are going to start showing how well you are doing then do it the right way. And if you doubt why i'm doing this, again i say start reading from season 1 and start counting the names of superstars who weren't doing things the right way who you don't see anymore. This is not new. Start reading.

You could just come in and be like, show proof these are live trades and not just on demo. You can do a simple call out to him, and it's left for him to accept the challenge and show that it's really live trades or not. It doesn't have to be like na by force or na fight.

But the thing is that fkdmods, you weren't following this thread and reading up on all posts, if you did you would see a post where PipBasket deposited a thousand dollars and start "basketting" with it. So you should have read the old/previous posts to find out first.

Shevychen2:

Hi, been analysing this. Definitely worth a punt for anyone that can afford it. Here is the excel sheet. Just input your desired figures in the right fields. I hope it helps.

It's definitely worth it. Thanks man, I appreciate the excel.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 1:37pm On Oct 08, 2017
nennin:
abeg i have a very serious problem now, i don't know how to use mt4 on pc

Bros how far? how your side? Are you getting there yet? Do you know Higher Low HL, , High high HH, Lower High LH, Lower Low LL? I want to point you somewhere if that's okay. How do you trade presently? Indicators, orderflow, supply&demand? What are you working with now?

bigbasho:

I was banned so I just watched haters from background. I knew something like this will come up someday.

I'm sure say na the bot go mistakenly ban you. If that happens, just write to the MOD.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2017
XauUsd
UsdCad

Where I have in mind to point Nennin

Trust me forex could be very easy if you're grounded, follow few rules and don't easily get carried away ( trade responsibly and wait for the right set up). Don't go around jumping from one place to another, chasing your tails all over the place. You don't need some fancy sh*t to make money, trust me guys.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2017
WEEKLY

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 2:44pm On Oct 08, 2017
redsox11:
XauUsd
UsdCad

Trust me forex could be very easy if you're grounded, follow few rules and don't easily get carried away ( trade responsibly and wait for the right set up). Don't go around jumping from one place to another, chasing your tails all over the place. You don't need some fancy sh*t to make money, trust me guys.
thanks sir i really appreciate your help. pls what is those trendlines called?.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 3:26pm On Oct 08, 2017
nennin:
thanks sir i really appreciate your help. pls what is those trendlines called?.
What trend lines?

You didn't answer my question... If you don't know it, please read up on it first.

Bros how far? how your side? Are you getting there yet? Do you know Higher Low HL, , High high HH, Lower High LH, Lower Low LL? I want to point you somewhere if that's okay. How do you trade presently? Indicators, orderflow, supply&demand? What are you working with now?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2017
now the thread is back to normal....

i saw a down trend blooming but one thing i dis/like about EJ is the way the trends form - aggressively

whats your opinion guys

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2017
Lets see whether that blue and brown zone can be broken in EN else it mine Range.

whats your opinion guys

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
i enter sell on this pair, and i exited it.....i dont know why though, maybe i felt

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 08, 2017
Finally!!! i think the sell is setting

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2017
This look promising buh......

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2017
Trading systems can be categorized into;
System 1. Divergence from mean
System 2. Reversion towards mean

System 1 is any trading systems built on the premise of price moving away from mean (any reference) example Trend Following (trend line or moving average), Break outs, Donchian
channels, momentum, buy high sell low,
Accumulations, Fibonacci
extensions etc...

System 2 is trading system built on the premise of price moving towards mean (any reference) example Ranging, Channels, Bounce, Counter-trend, swing,
buy low sell high, Consolidations,
Fibonacci retracements etc...

For any trading system to be successful it must take both systems into account.
This is because when System 1 is working System 2 is failing vice versa. One must know this fact to be able to build a good mechanical system.
some of my trades from last week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 7:28pm On Oct 08, 2017
redsox11:
XauUsd
UsdCad

I love these charts bruh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2017
redsox11:

If you remember I anticipated they might try to go up and clear all the SL around the top. I have 3 breakeven trades taken out ( each was ranging from +20 to +70 pips, I was hoping to cut 1 out for +100 pips but that didn't happen ).

So why I wanted to enter buy, as I anticipated they might try take it up to clear SL, so I wanted to find a spot to enter from bottom but didn't get the structure/pattern I was looking for to get in.

When I say I'm looking for structure/pattern it's because I'm looking for where to get in with tight SL ( managing risk before thinking about profit ).

I don't like the long bar, don't know what to do yet, will try to go with the flow or sit on my hand.

it looks like a sell
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 8:11pm On Oct 08, 2017
incredibleace:

I love these charts bruh
Yeah, I could direct you to where to see more smiley

incredibleace:

it looks like a sell

Yeah looks so but I ain't gonna enter sell and put my SL few pips above the high with large stop. What I want to see, by any chance, price should spike up to the high or close to the high of the pin, so I can enter and put just 10-25 pips SL smiley I don't care if I miss the move, I do 't chase them around, I wait for them to bring it to me smiley smiley

Just thinking though, what is this thread for really? we just post trade, mostly after taking 'em... Is anybody really learning here? Maybe we should start thinking about opening a thread a side and teaching proper... Am I blathering or is someone thinking the same

Ps: In a restaurant with friends here, the wine might be working on me grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 8:12pm On Oct 08, 2017
wamiikechukwu:
Lets see whether that blue and brown zone can be broken in EN else it mine Range.

whats your opinion guys
Nice one, hope you're not basing your entries mainly on the cloud, you should use them as guide, I'm sure that's the way you use them anyways.

If I was you I'll find way to sell around the blue zone you marked with tight SL and move the breakeven asap. I call them scout entry, I use them to test the market. Sometimes few of them stick and you'll see you are in the trade before most people. If it doesn't work out, you're just risking few pips. Well that's the way I play it, you might have a better way.

Someone should please post a document about Higher Low HL, , High high HH, Lower High LH, Lower Low LL? Or post a chart with explanation.

If you do, you are helping us all and few new people here.

onojiwizardgmailcom:

System 2 is trading system built on the premise of price moving towards mean (any reference) example Ranging, Channels, Bounce, Counter-trend, swing,
buy low sell high, Consolidations,
Fibonacci retracements etc...

For any trading system to be successful it must take both systems into account.
This is because when System 1 is working System 2 is failing vice versa. One must know this fact to be able to build a good mechanical system.
some of my trades from last week

How is it going man? you're scalper? You should teach us one or two things here.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 8:38pm On Oct 08, 2017
redsox11:
Yeah, I could direct you to where to see more smiley

am interested

Yeah looks so but I ain't gonna enter sell and put my SL few pips above the high with large stop. What I want to see, by any chance, price should spike up to the high or close to the high of the pin, so I can enter and put just 10-25 pips SL smiley I don't care if I miss the move, I do 't chase them around, I wait for them to bring it to me smiley smiley

yea.i think so too, lets watch and see.

Just thinking though, what is this thread for really? we just post trade, mostly after taking 'em... Is anybody really learning here? Maybe we should start thinking about opening a thread a side and teaching proper... Am I blathering or is someone thinking the same

Ps: In a restaurant with friends here, the wine might be working on me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / MSME Survival Fund Registration: How To Apply As Portal Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.