Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (335329 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
I'll post the conclusion now. It's nothing out of the ordinary. Almost same info as everything I have posted earlier.
Take it and run it on demo, take your time. It will get easier.

I won't mention advance things you could also do with it. First thing first.

When people think forex, in their head, they usually look for something complex, some shinning tools to use for trading. It doesn't have to be so.

Forex could be simple or complicated depending on the way you play it. When I say simple, it doesn't mean you won't put in some good effort.

Ps: I'll open new thread later and put everything about this method in it. Everything absolutely free. I don't answer emails, so as not to give wrong impression. You can ask anything on here, no hidden agenda, so everything is open for everybody to see.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 7:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is very important, the most important to help increase your success. You need to look for minimum of 3 consecutive bars on the same direction with continuous trend on the bigger picture (DAILY or WEEKLY as bigger picture. That's where you're looking at for the overall direction of the market).

When you get very good at it, you can go as low as 4hours(for bigger picture) but now stick to daily or weekly candle, 3 bars minimum.

Don’t forget this is to teach especially new people. Stable and reliable way to look and enter the market, it’s not some 15mins system for get rich quick.

You should look to trade this on 4hours, minimum 1hr. I’ll suggest 4hours, this way you could trade and still have a life outside of trading and not stuck on your Laptop / PC all the time.

PS: Everything I put here is only half of the equation, you still have to learn money management. So you don’t put all your risk only in one trade.

Ps: If you're using weekly as your big picture, then you zoom in to 4hours to pull the trigger.
If you're using daily as your big picture, then you zoom in to 1hour to pull the trigger.

Pps: Ask questions, post chart, try it out on demo. You don't get good at it by just reading on forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
For example you have 3-5 green bars each closing one over prior. The moment the pre and last bars fail to close above prior high of bar, then the momentum is weakened, it's logical. This is the moment to investigate in lower timeframes if there is sellers activity (exploit the bulls fear).

E.g So because you are looking at the timeframe Daily, and you have 5 days (minimum of 3 bars) in the formation described early, you want too look at this pattern. So you start to "zoom in" on 1hr/4hrs to see the reaction to the MA LINE with market structure (HH,HL,LL,LH and HL ) to determine if the sellers have taking over.

SO THAT'S ALL. You should give it a shot. Ask if something is not clear, I'm sure others here will help out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
thank you @redsox11 for this wonderful and easy trading system. i really appreciate, i have now understand those previous teaching. thanks once again.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by nennin(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
GBPJPY is still playing around.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 9:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
@Redsox. your system confirmed this drop on ucad. confluence of signal with that TL. if it retraces to my pending order i will join. I have learnt something from you. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by donblanco: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
redsox11:
For example you have 3-5 green bars each closing one over prior. The moment the pre and last bars fail to close above prior high of bar, then the momentum is weakened, it's logical. This is the moment to investigate in lower timeframes if there is sellers activity (exploit the bulls fear).

E.g So because you are looking at the timeframe Daily, and you have 5 days (minimum of 3 bars) in the formation described early, you want too look at this pattern. So you start to "zoom in" on 1hr/4hrs to see the reaction to the MA LINE with market structure (HH,HL,LL,LH and HL ) to determine if the sellers have taking over.

SO THAT'S ALL. You should give it a shot. Ask if something is not clear, I'm sure others here will help out.
Thanks for your explanation so far its bn really helpful,pls can you clarify more about the (pre and last bars failing to close above the prior high of bar) on the higher timeframe( bigger picture) if charts illustration can be shown.Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
nennin:
thank you @redsox11 for this wonderful and easy trading system. i really appreciate, i have now understand those previous teaching. thanks once again.

Good one man, keep it up.

bigbasho:
@Redsox. your system confirmed this drop on ucad. confluence of signal with that TL. if it retraces to my pending order i will join. I have learnt something from you. Thanks bro

Wonderful I see you snipping all those pips, nice one. Exactly, the method confirmed it and in already. Good you enter on retrace so you don't have to be in drawdown. Kudos Bro.

donblanco:

Thanks for your explanation so far its bn really helpful,pls can you clarify more about the (pre and last bars failing to close above the prior high of bar) on the higher timeframe( bigger picture) if charts illustration can be shown.Thanks

E.g After 3 bull ("bull = buy candle", sometimes I explain more. I'm not saying you don't already know but to make it clearer for those who don't know) candles on bigger picture, you can wait for the 4th candle to close bearish, then zoom in. If you like don't wait, you can zoom in after 3 bull candles but most time market structure will keep you out from entering bad trades anyway (The higher Low would not be broken that way no sell signal generated yet)

Ps: Sorry I'll post chart later.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=redsox11 post=61321993]E/A, intra-scalp.
E/A update... Took some off and set to breakeven.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Put all the info together. First thing first, look at the big picture, look for consecutive bars first, then zoom in to investigate.

Don't forget your filters. I'll stop for a while to post my live trades here, I'll hope post about this method with demo entries.

Ps: Keep an eye on Aud/Chf for intra-day scalp wink

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 12:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Maybe I should teach my intra-day method, usually not for new people, need some little experience to navigate it.
Aiming for anything btw 20-50 pips grin grin

People prefer intra-day, get in get out. Intra-day is less stable compare to long term trading.

Running trades.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Optimisticgondy(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
I greet you all oga dem..trust you're still killing the market as usual.
@redsox11. Thanks for your generosity and God keep blessing you. I'm sure many signal providers and those who like to feel like bosses with their secret strategies won't like this grin grin grin cheesy but sorry t them o, they can't keep exploiting us forever. Thank God for the likes of you, I salute..keep the fire burning and looking forward to learn more from you.
Shalom!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Zdoh(m): 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2017

BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

Also available is verified US
paypal accounts at juicy price.

Call/Whatsap....08088759163.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
redsox11:
Maybe I should teach my intra-day method, usually not for new people, need some little experience to navigate it.
Aiming for anything btw 20-50 pips grin grin

People prefer intra-day, get in get out. Intra-day is less stable compare to long term trading.

Running trades.

baba redsox11, great work you are doing here. more grease to your elbow. taking out time to teach is not easy.

for the benefit of newbies like us grin grin , can you suggest any indicator for profit taking, I have some in mind, lagging indicators(I think all indicators are lagging IMO) such as RSI, CCI and MACD,etc

looking further to your intra day method (how you will explain it) grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Achimaechi(m): 6:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=incredibleace post=61357261]

baba redsox11, great work you are doing here. more grease to your elbow. taking out time to teach is not easy.

for the benefit of newbies like us grin grin , can you suggest any indicator for profit taking, I have some in mind, lagging indicators(I think all indicators are lagging IMO) such as RSI, CCI and MACD,etc

looking further to your intra day method (how you will explain it) grin grin

for the newbies, l can suggest two indicators which is very simple to use.
1, MA in Color_wApplied Price indicator, which gives you buy and sell signals, settings period 12, type 4.
2, True breakout levels indicator which shows you ur entry point and where to place ur stop loss,
setting period 50.

Download it and try it
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Sunnycliff(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
FTA
USDCAD
BUY 1.2470, TP, 1.2550, SL 1.2445
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
Uchf
Gchf

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
With little more experience. Anticipating

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by kunletoks(m): 2:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
redsox11:
With little more experience. Anticipating

What do you mean by distribution phase?

In one of your previous posts, you mentioned 3 consecutive candles either bull or bear. Should those consecutive candles be in the same direction of the MA?

Also it is rare to see 3 or 4 consecutive candles on higher timeframe. By the time such appears on a pair, the trend would have gone a long away.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by sconp: 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
@redsox11 could you create a thread for the tutorial pls?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
If I am to trade higher time frame this is how i will trade it using three moving averages. just trying to give an idea of entry and exit strategy here. see image below

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 3:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
basically a move below the shortest moving average is a sign of weakness in the trend. One need to research the average price deviation from the shortest moving average, and then use that pip deviation in exit and entry strategy.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by onojiwizardgmailcom(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Again you must avoid using any moving average number on chart, the numbers used are very important for consistency example
moving average number must be number that represent time frames higher than the time frame you are using
m1 use 15, 30, 60, 120, 240, 1440 etc
m5 use 3, 6, 12, 24, 288 etc
m15 use 2, 4, 16, 96 etc
h1 use 4, 24, 120 etc

note markets are in sync hourly across all platforms, it is best to use moving average numbers that represent hourly charts on lower time frames example
m1 use 60, 120, 180, 240, 300, 1440 etc
m5 use 12, 24, 36, 48, 288 etc
m15 use 4, 8, 12, 16, 96 etc

note also that on H1 and H4 you can use daily chart number. this is not as efficient as the hourly charts numbers because platforms are not daily in sync, as different data provider operate in different time zone
example
h1 use 24, 48, 72, 96, 120 etc
h4 use 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36 etc
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by BullBearMkt(m): 5:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
BullBearMkt:
USOIL HAS PULLBACK TO VALUE ZONE; MOST LIKELY TO RALLY THIS WEEK
USoil as expected pullback to $49 region, as such most traders will view the price as been cheap causing many to long for the commodity. With law of demand and supply, this will likely bring the price to start rising again. Look for good entry on H1 or H4 TF.

PLAN YOUR TRADE AND TRADE YOUR PLAN
grin grin grin grin grin
..a close above last week's high would have been preferable, but half bread is better than none. Oil reaching $54 in the next two weeks is a possibility
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by ThundrCork(m): 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Instaforex is giving free $250 upon opening account. take advantage
https://www.instaforex.com/forex_promo/no_deposit_bonus?x=XFAA
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
kunletoks:

What do you mean by distribution phase?

In one of your previous posts, you mentioned 3 consecutive candles either bull or bear. Should those consecutive candles be in the same direction of the MA?

Also it is rare to see 3 or 4 consecutive candles on higher timeframe. By the time such appears on a pair, the trend would have gone a long away.

Let's not talk about distribution and accumulation just yet.

When you look for 3 bars, it's on the bigger picture (So you don't need MA line), should be daily or weekly. If you use weekly, you are going to trade it on 4hours. If you use daily bigger picture, you will trade it on 1hr chart. 4hours is better and more stable, especially for new people.

I think what you are asking is, after 3 or more consecutive bars, you should aim to get opposite entry. E.g you have 3-5 buy/bull candles, you should be looking for sell, with the use of market structure + MA LINE.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
U/Cad and U/Jpy both on 4 hours. There is a way to enter earlier or enter at the retrace, but now is not the time for that talk

Ps: I really need to proofread what I type, especially the text on charts and I'm too lazy to go back and edit 'em. Sorry guys.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
G/Jpy Weekly bigger picture and next chart is after zooming into 4hours for the trade.
Would all be perfect like this one, of course not.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2017
You cannot have 100% win rate in one day only to lose everything the next days.
You cannot have 100% win rate in one week only to lose everything in the next weeks.
You cannot have 100% win rate in one month only to lose everything in the next months.
You need a SMART objectives and a win rate which you can sustain over a longer term with CONSISTENCY.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2017
where pipbasketings sef, hope say im never vex go im one year leave. grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by teemy(m): 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2017
nennin:
how many pips difference from 148.050 to 148.450?, i will like to know how to calculate pips by myself.
Do the maths as if there are no decimals. Covered with examples in one of the videos listed in the signature below.

@Linuslina1 hi, sorry for not responding on time. Do drop your esquires here in the room so you would be assured of not being taken one side and scammed so that watchful eyes could ensure your safety that way. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Rickrux0: 3:56pm On Oct 15, 2017
redsox11:
You cannot have 100% win rate in one day only to lose everything the next days.
You cannot have 100% win rate in one week only to lose everything in the next weeks.
You cannot have 100% win rate in one month only to lose everything in the next months.
You need a SMART objectives and a win rate which you can sustain over a longer term with CONSISTENCY.
thanks for the great job you are doing bro. Took two trades on Eurjpy and eurusd last week. Both ending in profit on the H1 timeframe. I was wondering however, what is the best way to make an entry? Through a buy/sell stop order or should one wait for the candle that broke the Support/resistance to close. I find this a challenge at times.

In the attached picture. At the break of support(red line) I am caught between placing an order a few pips below the support and the close of the breakout candle( blue line). If I place an order... In a short time I would have been in profits....however, if I entered at the close of breakout candle, not only would my entry be unfavorable, I'll also take a loss on the trade.

There are other situations I've seen in the charts where stop orders didn't do so well. Price simply fell pass the support, triggered the order and continued in the opposite direction, leaving only wicks or shadows. Just wanted to get ur take on this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.