Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (335220 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 7:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
priceaction:

Yeah bro, I am doing my stuff "sololy".. grin
I still have it oo. That's the back bone of my trade discipline and next levels. You want it?
Yes,I want it.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 9:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
JLINE:

You trade what TFS ?

I trade M1 , M5, M15 when im in front of my desktop. But when im going for a long journey i use H1 to catch maximum pips.
#PIPS-Shark
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redcliff: 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
DoroBad:
My equity is 402. i have added 170 usd extra funds to the account. that simply means 66 usd to 230 usd. . . from december 1

fuck_ stoplosses.

oga which way na...show person this ur strategy... grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 9:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
wickyyolo:

I trade M1 , M5, M15 when im in front of my desktop. But when im going for a long journey i use H1 to catch maximum pips.
#PIPS-Shark
OK...I trade m15 and m5 too but not frequently. Its difficult to give alert in those TFS typing with my phone.
Edit: if I give live signals with lower TFS,it will cause unnecessary attractions and mails...apart from that,those not smart will still loose at the end and blame me for it cos of their poor understanding of PA.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 9:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
JLINE:

OK...I trade m15 and m5 too but not frequently. Its difficult to give alert in those TFS typing with my phone.

Easier than you think

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 9:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
JLINE:

Edit: if I give live signals with lower TFS,it will cause unnecessary attractions and mails...apart from that,those not smart will still loose at the end and blame me for it cos of their poor understanding of PA.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 9:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
wickyyolo:

Easier than you think
Yes its easy,not arguing the fact but what I mean is: how do i give back to FTA (the community that helped me) with real live alert... I will rather trade the lower TFS personally and give alerts based on long TFS. Hope you get now ?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nice catches
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 10:06pm On Jan 31, 2017
JLINE:

Yes its easy,not arguing the fact but what I mean is: how do i give back to FTA (the community that helped me) with real live alert... I will rather trade the lower TFS personally and give alerts based on long TFS. Hope you get now ?

Hmm, i get it now..
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 10:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
JLINE:
Audusd has a valid 0.738* norm move to make and if it does which can be gauge via the lower tfs (can't do that now,looking at the big picture here) then there would be a buy around that area...watching to see if the price will come down the norm or there are other valid targets too.
1 hr TFS of lower lows or higher highs should give a clear pics if the price will come to the daily norm mentioned earlier.
Now,unlike usually I am taking a sell trade to the norm or maybe most likely the lower mid...my stop is just 10 pips above the high of the daily candle of 24th Jan ,2017 while TP is open as of yet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 10:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
Gold coming to 1197.** ...this is not a trade signal but if it does come to that level it validates a lot of things like buying from that point till whenever I decide to close profitably.
Could still sell from here anyway.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by NoWorries7(m): 12:10am On Feb 01, 2017
Wow JLINE is back....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 1:03am On Feb 01, 2017
JLINE:

A new low has been printed and its time to get off the trade at worst case scenario which is B.E...there is no room for a loss, its part of the system (plan). Price to get back to 113.8* which is a new mid of the 4 hr TFS,sorry for the error if you took the trade. Working on accuracy too.
Edit: that's also my entry too.

No room for loss... I like that!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 7:22am On Feb 01, 2017
NoWorries7:
Wow JLINE is back....
Thanks Bro...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 7:27am On Feb 01, 2017
JLINE:

A new low has been printed and its time to get off the trade at worst case scenario which is B.E...there is no room for a loss, its part of the system (plan). Price to get back to 113.8* which is a new mid of the 4 hr TFS,sorry for the error if you took the trade. Working on accuracy too.
Edit: that's also my entry too.
Price coming to B.E point,just some few pips away...could have bought from bottom but I don't add to trades that are not doing fine. C.P is 112.29 and just a little bull move more.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 7:32am On Feb 01, 2017
JLINE:

Audusd has a valid 0.738* norm move to make and if it does which can be gauge via the lower tfs (can't do that now,looking at the big picture here) then there would be a buy around that area...watching to see if the price will come down the norm or there are other valid targets too.
1 hr TFS of lower lows or higher highs should give a clear pics if the price will come to the daily norm mentioned earlier.
Now,unlike usually I am taking a sell trade to the norm or maybe most likely the lower mid...my stop is just 10 pips above the high of the daily candle of 24th Jan ,2017 while TP is open as of yet.
Trade doing fine... Will keep watching.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 7:39am On Feb 01, 2017
JLINE:
Gold coming to 1197.** ...this is not a trade signal but if it does come to that level it validates a lot of things like buying from that point till whenever I decide to close profitably.
Could still sell from here anyway.
Price doing the needful... The thick pink line is the target,will it hit ? Most likely, taking a watch and remember to buy when price gets there.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 7:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Oil has a valid 50.** move and most probably 43.**...when i say a move to do,it simply means if the first occurs then the second move or target MUST hit.
This oil signal I off the weekly chart.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 7:46am On Feb 01, 2017
JLINE:

#audusd time to buy?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2017
mrikay:

#audusd time to buy?
No,not yet...sell still active until price hit target.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 7:53am On Feb 01, 2017
Eurusd has a sell to do till .071* ...apart from that,since audusd has a confirm sell and eurusd too then the sell is really gonna be fast.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by barikay: 9:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Buying EU

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 11:05am On Feb 01, 2017
barikay:
Buying EU
. will advise you short eur/usd.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 01, 2017
JLINE:

Yes,I want it.
ok. gat it

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 11:56am On Feb 01, 2017
priceaction:

ok. gat it
Thanks...downloaded.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
JLINE:
Eurusd has a sell to do till .071* ...apart from that,since audusd has a confirm sell and eurusd too then the sell is really gonna be fast.
Closer to target but not as fast as I wanted, still good anyway. CP is .075* ,target should hit in another 40pips or there about.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
JLINE:

Price doing the needful... The thick pink line is the target,will it hit ? Most likely, taking a watch and remember to buy when price gets there
Could still sell from here anyway
Price now at 1204.** ...target still in focus at 1197.** until then before any buy is considered.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
JLINE:

Price now at 1204.** ...target still in focus at 1197.** until then before any buy is considered.

Are you there? #eurusd
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bransonbig: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
GREAT. Kudos JLINE.

JLINE:

Price doing the needful... The thick pink line is the target,will it hit ? Most likely, taking a watch and remember to buy when price gets there.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
mrikay:

Are you there? #eurusd
Let me check,not yet still a little more to .071 ...most likely a retrace before that target hit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
bransonbig:

GREAT. Kudos JLINE.

Thanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
JLINE:

Price coming to B.E point,just some few pips away...could have bought from bottom but I don't add to trades that are not doing fine. C.P is 112.29 and just a little bull move more
Edit: that's also my entry too
Now check the high of this 4hr candle...B.E hit, out of the loss trade.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.