Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,272 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (333928 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2017
Missed this gj sell,price didn't hit the mid ran away just a few pips there...there should have been a m*fu line there though. Lines not complete cos of mobile trading.
If price ever retraces to the mid b4 hitting target,then will gladly sell...rare occurrence though.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2017
Gbpnzd,Forgot to sell here...waiting a retest at norm again at 1.741* ...mostly likely a retest here before entry.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2017
Eurusd meets c-target at .063* taking a buy and risking 15pips here.
TP at .075

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 11:01am On Feb 10, 2017
JLINE:
Gbpnzd,Forgot to sell here...waiting a retest at norm again at 1.741* ...mostly likely a retest here before entry.
Retest done.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Pivot: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2017
JLINE:
Missed this gj sell,price didn't hit the mid ran away just a few pips there...there should have been a m*fu line there though. Lines not complete cos of mobile trading.
If price ever retraces to the mid b4 hitting target,then will gladly sell...rare occurrence though.
What kind of phone do you use to trade?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pivot:
What kind of phone do you use to trade?
I use tecno...any good android phone with at least 1gb ram should do the job.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Pivot: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2017
JLINE:

I use tecno...any good android phone with at least 1gb ram should do the job.
Thanks bro
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 12:13pm On Feb 10, 2017
JLINE:

Picked by my sell limit...might be a long ride to 109.** st small small targets along the way too.
Current high candle is 113.84 just at the mid.
Will be watching 111.** even if I don't expect a reaction till target hit at 109.** ...there will be smaller moves on the way there, which will necessitate other entries.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 12:15pm On Feb 10, 2017
Pivot:
Thanks bro
You are welcome... I still prefer trading with laptop though. Mobile trading takes more work and lots of mistakes too.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 2:20pm On Feb 10, 2017
JLINE:
Eurusd meets c-target at .063* taking a buy and risking 15pips here.
TP at .075
Stop hit...final down move then at d-target and a whole new numbers.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Feb 10, 2017
iheanyiebeneze:
waiting to sell USDJPY at the 500SMA level at 113.65, if it gets their, i will sell for a 100pips take profit.
bring stop loss to BREAKEVEN or lock-in 20pips. We are now on 50pips profit.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2017
Amazing things happen this week on my trading. I lost over 400% of my profits within 3 days while chasing trends up and down using my signals generated from laptop. Got burnt alot on fake signals and ranging markets. It was disastrous. I thought of given a break for weeks until yesterday focusing on only geppy 5mins/15 mins/30mins interchanging. At the end of my trading no single loss and I was able to recover 99% of my profit earlier lost. I am most lucky. The funniest thing was I traded yesterday only on phone without indicator just PA only.
I am focusing on something that will change the way I see fx and it will attract the whole world to me. This is not a joke. It is all about dedication and consistency. It is just a matter of 2 years more. And confidence with a bit of luck is building into it.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 10:57am On Feb 11, 2017
There is a secret why Indicators work sometimes and sometimes they don't!

Brokers found the secret and that's what 90% brokers use to manipulate how indicators read the market.. I Thank God They cannot manipulate the market ... I noticed same phenomenon on FxPro, Alpari, 24Fx fxtm (most brokers around our region) yesterday.... noticed and dodged the bullet.! grin grin grin

Self Taught Education is the Best. I Thank Almighty God for this Secret!

Since i knew that secret i make atleast 50% profit everyday.

Hint: If you trade Below 1H or above weekly TF you will not be affected by this phenomenon..

Know the Truth and the truth shall set you free -- John 8:32

GOODLUCK Fellas!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by demoreon: 11:30am On Feb 11, 2017
Hello people....quiet room
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2017
priceaction:
Amazing things happen this week on my trading. I lost over 400% of my profits within 3 days while chasing trends up and down using my signals generated from laptop. Got burnt alot on fake signals and ranging markets. It was disastrous. I thought of given a break for weeks until yesterday focusing on only geppy 5mins/15 mins/30mins interchanging. At the end of my trading no single loss and I was able to recover 99% of my profit earlier lost. I am most lucky. The funniest thing was I traded yesterday only on phone without indicator just PA only.
I am focusing on something that will change the way I see fx and it will attract the whole world to me. This is not a joke. It is all about dedication and consistency. It is just a matter of 2 years more. And confidence with a bit of luck is building into it.

Terrible week... Very bad for my mental health... Keep developing that 'something' ... May the Universe give you momentum.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2017
full kits... cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 12:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
please who knows why pipbasketing shutdown his nl account?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Okuda(m): 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2017
Cornerstonelink:
Reaching out to you from Anchor Exchange Solutions we buy your BitCoin, WebMoney and Perfect money at a reasonable amount currently we buy at 410/$1 and We sell at 505/$1 we also cashout from paypal that has limit. Our service is fast secure and 100% legit Contact us today for maximum satisfaction

indeed!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 3:40pm On Feb 12, 2017
May God Bless Everyone here.. last week was good, This week will be better.
Whoever told you that you can't make consistent profit everyday lieth to you, he just want to undermine what God has given you(a brain to think) ... you can make enough money everyday.. some days without a single loss .

Just keep searching for that secret and God will guide you through your persistent effort.

More Greens to you account!
Shalom!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by otobong085(m): 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
FX:
Is anybody here trading with signal forge from Infinii.com

is it still working?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by bigbasho: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
wickyyolo:

Brokers found the secret and that's what 90% brokers use to manipulate how indicators read the market.. I Thank God They cannot manipulate the market ... I noticed same phenomenon on FxPro, Alpari, 24Fx fxtm (most brokers around our region) yesterday.... noticed and dodged the bullet.! grin grin grin

Hint: If you trade Below 1H or above weekly TF you will not be affected by this phenomenon..

GOODLUCK Fellas!!!

Now I like hearing this. Teach me some secrets sir. Kindly respond I will PM you. Thanks
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Feb 12, 2017
wickyyolo:

GOODLUCK Fellas!!!

Interesting i trade the daily time frame and i do notice that my broker alpari indeed plays some dirty games.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Ghostfx: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2017
Welcome to the early beginnings of the FX trading week, and good forex morning, afternoon or evening to all.
Market liquidity is super thin.

Price guide, a little USD strength at this stage, AUD and NZD shaking it off early:

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 9:59pm On Feb 12, 2017
something fishy...make i no talk,will be watching as things unfolds. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 10:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Once you know, you know. It's very simple (not to be confused with easy) and because you know, you don't jump from thread to thread looking for the next great idea or from trade to trade hoping to be right.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 5:12am On Feb 13, 2017
USDJPY...currently looking at 2 possible short levels,one at 115.06 and the other at 116.82...placed a pending on both with 30pips stop respectively and spread was considered in pending too.TP for both trade is open but target around 110.xx

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 5:58am On Feb 13, 2017
EURUSD..looking at .055x and .048x target before i consider entering a long...meanwhile this little gap might want to get filled before the actual move.
with us$index having a valid bullish move towards 101.xx and 102.xx,it will only take a while for these st valid moves to take place.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 6:16am On Feb 13, 2017
usdchf...having a valid target at .008x , .014 and .021 ...will wait to see which of the 3 it decides to go to as it will be safer taking a short on the us against other than buying.
Gold...waiting to buy at 1215.22.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 6:34am On Feb 13, 2017
Oil...As long as the brent oil has a valid bullish move to 71.69,then usdcad has to hit its 1.24xx level.
look for an entry to sell usdcad and allow TP to be around 1.24xx
tip:best entry will be around 1.31xx but if you can't wait or be around sell now and use around 200pips stop with 600pips TP.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2017
Ghostfx:
Welcome to the early beginnings of the FX trading week, and good forex morning, afternoon or evening to all.
Market liquidity is super thin.

Price guide, a little USD strength at this stage, AUD and NZD shaking it off early:

Don't be surprised if liquidity is low today, there aren't any financial news schedule for today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by JLINE(m): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2017
just sold eurusd with 27pips stop and 80pips TP...all gaps been closed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.