Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 - Business (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 (335117 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 14, 2017
Erratic movements expected today.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by currentprice: 10:52am On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Edd1e(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by tafrica(m): 2:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
interested in Jline and modath stories. modath, please tell the stories.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 3:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
tafrica:
interested in Jline and modath stories. modath, please tell the stories.

amebo grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by harizonal123(m): 5:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
GBP has always put smile on my face smiley. If it doesn't hit tp today ,then I have to close it manually.

This is demo. Testing how to use fib to enter trade at different levels

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
drpips1:

Custom indicators only works with Mt4 but the new programming codebase which is Mql5 is far different from mql4, in other words the programming language of mt4 has much drift from the new mt5 and [b]mt5 is not built to work with custom indicators[b]

If you have a working trading strategy, send me the description and get your EA(mt4 and mt5) as well as your custom indicator(only mt4) with your source code in full without error even when compiled with the new #property strict

@bold, are you sure you know what you said there
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by LadunaI(m): 5:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Actually, I wanted to ask same but just keep quiet.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
I just found very nice and effective indicators. "Barros swing indicator" and "avramis swing indicator" high winrate . you can search for the online.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by drpips1(m): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

Yes sire, mql5 fixes the bugs of mql4 plus its a little faster especially those running on compilers of build 600 and above, custom indies of mq5 and ex5 will work on mt5 but i said wasnt built for it. The main goal of mt5 is automated trading. And why call the icustom functions when you can disect directly from the instructions of the technical analysis and moreover, i dont see custom indies of ex5 around except from a fellow coder unlike that of mt4 swarming around like sand..... Do you now understand what i mean by that
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by LadunaI(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
drpips1:

Yes sire, mql5 fixes the bugs of mql4 plus its a little faster especially those running on compilers of build 600 and above, custom indies of mq5 and ex5 will work on mt5 but i said wasnt built for it. The main goal of mt5 is automated trading. And why call the icustom functions when you can disect directly from the instructions of the technical analysis and moreover, i dont see custom indies of ex5 around except from a fellow coder unlike that of mt4 swarming around like sand..... Do you understand what i mean now

What really are you saying? Which bug of mt4?

The mt5 is an evolution or product of modern programming I.e object oriented approach as against mt4 which is procedural in language.

However, the advantage of OOP mt5 is that things are treated as an object with their attributes and others features, which make it more compact. On the other hand, mt4 even despite not been OOP is stable and lots of people enjoying playing with it because of its simplicity after many years mt5 is out.

The major draw back of mt5 is backward incompatibitty, hence ex4 compiled code cant work with it.

So, for your information mt5 is also built for custom indicators and you find many of that in mql5 forum.

The unified editor is one approach metaquote is trying to lure mt4 programmers to mt5 platform. So get your fact before saying it.

Thanks.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by drpips1(m): 7:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Both mql5 and mql4 are object oriented programming just like C ++, try do your homeworks properly or better yet, bring on some works sire, i am not here for some king kong contest

NB please only coders should quote me
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 8:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
a lot of people here just do a lot of bragging and little or no trading.

Find a way to milk these brokers. They are your real enemies not your fellow retail traders.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by mrikay: 10:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
wickyyolo:
a lot of people here just do a lot of bragging and little or no trading.

Find a way to milk these brokers. They are your real enemies not your fellow retail traders.

Gbam!

Well said!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by redsox11: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Experimenting on the side with Graeme Millipede. Will make you develop no itching fingers.
Mainly setting your trade at breakeven asap and letting market decide. No TP usually, but minimum is TP is 1 1/2 -- 2 weeks .

I'll update once in a while, will still update if the experiment eventually turn out bad.

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 15, 2017
drpips1:
Both mql5 and mql4 are object oriented programming just like C ++, try do your homeworks properly or better yet, bring on some works sire, i am not here for some king kong contest

NB please only coders should quote me

with no much argument involved and as a coder.

MQL4 is not object oriented One of the things that make the new MQL5 much more powerful and robust than MQL4 is its OOP ( Object Oriented Programming) approach

but we are all entitled to our opinion... the most important thing is we make money from the market cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by drpips1(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

with no much argument involved and as a coder.

MQL4 is not object oriented One of the things that make the new MQL5 much more powerful and robust than MQL4 is its OOP ( Object Oriented Programming) approach

but we are all entitled to our opinion... the most important thing is we make money from the market cheesy

i request no non-coder should quote me not because of anything but just not to expose his/her skeleton, if you understand what a constant and variable is , then you will know what a class is before arguing about OOP

please carefully study this article below

https://docs.mql4.com/basis/oop

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetaQuotes_Language_MQL4/MQL5

No one can learn when he assume he already know and i am not disputing you are not correct or entitle to your opinion ,you just still have much more to learn with this your opinion sire.....mql4/5 and C++ is OOP oriented......Have a nice day and stop misleading us
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 11:01am On Jun 15, 2017
drpips1:

i request no non-coder should quote me not because of anything but just not to expose his/her skeleton, if you understand what a constant and variable is , then you will know what a class is before arguing about OOP

No one can learn when he assume he already know and i am not disputing you are not correct or entitle to your opinion ,you just still have much more to learn with this your opinion sire.....mql4/5 and C++ is OOP oriented......Have a nice day and stop misleading us

Wamiikechukwu is just an ITK who knows too little compared to what he thinks he knows grin grin grin
Pardon him please.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 15, 2017
wickyyolo:

Wamiikechukwu is just an ITK who knows too little compared to what he thinks he knows ;*D grin grin
Pardon him please.
grin grin grin

at least i know something, compare to some people thats are chasing 1k pip and are finding free indicators........ hows that working for you..... i mean, you chasing 1k pips. grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 15, 2017
drpips1:

@bolded, at least i didnt come here to say custom indicator dont work on MT5 .....haha grin

so who is misleading who?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 12:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
wamiikechukwu:

at least i know something, compare to some people thats are chasing 1k pip and are finding free indicators........ hows that working for you..... i mean, you chasing 1k pips. grin

lol, I don't use free indicators. go check Avramis indicator if you find it or afford it. That's what I use for manual trading. grin

Let me leave you to get back to your programming class. grin.
Novice
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jun 15, 2017
wickyyolo:

lol, I don't use free indicators. go check Avramis indicator if you find it or afford it. That's what I use for manual trading. grin

Let me leave you to get back to your programming class. grin.
Novice

hahahah cheesy na true oo, i don late self, thanks for reminding me.

Ode.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
some folks here and their "I too know". Its obvious they dont have anything good going on for them in Forex. You know yourself.. i dont even know what your concern is if someone choose to make 1pip per month
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by docus: 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
bear trap on jpy pairs.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wickyyolo: 6:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
Where is JLINE though... Kinda boring here nowadays. *yawns*
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by docus: 7:04pm On Jun 15, 2017
wickyyolo:
Where is JLINE though... Kinda boring here nowadays. *yawns*

lol
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by incredibleace(m): 7:33pm On Jun 15, 2017
Oga JLINE have being kidnapped by modath grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 16, 2017
Hello guys, Pipsbasketing is back. Greetings to you all.

I shall begin to call trades but only on a single pair - Gold. Trade call (open/close) shall be around 7pm naija time. Trade may last up to weeks or days depending on what the market presents.

Success

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by wuyexzy: 6:22am On Jun 16, 2017
oga pipsb....WELCOME SIR, how was your journey shocked shocked shocked? hopefully the house will become more interesting.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by Nobody: 7:03am On Jun 16, 2017
jline disappear just for pipbasketing to appear

Re: Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 by docus: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2017
Pipsbasketings:
Hello guys, Pipsbasketing is back. Greetings to you all.

I shall begin to call trades but only on a single pair - Gold. Trade call (open/close) shall be around 7pm naija time. Trade may last up to weeks or days depending on what the market presents.

Success

why only one single pair

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (222)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 19 / Football(+) Betting Season 6 / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 22

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.