Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Types Of People At Cross Over Night - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Types Of People At Cross Over Night (41287 Views)

Cross-over Service At Glory Dome, World’s Largest Church Auditorium, Abuja (PIX) / What Is The Significance Of Cross-over Service For Christians? / How Do You Intend To Spend Your Cross Over Night? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Types Of People At Cross Over Night by fredoooooo: 7:59am On Jan 01, 2017
chic2pimp:
Fredooooooo shey u go crossover night? grin... oh boy come and see quality chics wey dey waka upandan shocked shocked shocked. I even get a couple of numbers sef grin. Chei I no go ever miss crossover again lai lai
New year New Bae but I'm still in shock over serena Williams ,my runaway wife to be tongue ... well man no go come kill himself . We got to keep body and soul together one way (look) or another (action) tongue cheesy grin
Compliments of the season. ... grin grin cheesy
Heared Vincenzo won supercopa wotever , beginning of new good things I guess ? Hopefully they can come back and give juve a run for their money . Disappointment is an understatement from Roma and inter angry sad
Re: Types Of People At Cross Over Night by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2017
nonjebose:

Happy new year
same to you bro
Re: Types Of People At Cross Over Night by GindoX(m): 9:24am On Jan 01, 2017
And the thread end! grin
Re: Types Of People At Cross Over Night by creamylicious(f): 9:39am On Jan 01, 2017
chic2pimp:

Present Ma grin
lol.... mad man
Re: Types Of People At Cross Over Night by JastSiryin(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2017
iamphotoshoot:
The ones that press phone all through... That's my group, weather cross over or Sunday sercice undecided
Oboy no be lie...me don dey take style enter ur clique cuz church is becoming a huge bore
Re: Types Of People At Cross Over Night by Revolva(m): 11:34am On Jan 01, 2017
the thieves...criminals....type of people

imagine 1st of january ...koro koro.....someone snatch my andriod fone and ran away.....i chase d guy taya......he don ja go.....am not happy this new year angry angry
Re: Types Of People At Cross Over Night by Ohamzee: 5:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Atoos:
The ones that come 11:53pm and leave 12:03 nko....
Those ones only came to hear one prayer point.....
No. they came to hear 5, 4, 3, 2,1, happy New Year!!!!!!

Re: Types Of People At Cross Over Night by chic2pimp(m): 6:44pm On Jan 01, 2017
fredoooooo:

New year New Bae but I'm still in shock over serena Williams ,my runaway wife to be tongue ... well man no go come kill himself . We got to keep body and soul together one way (look) or another (action) tongue cheesy grin
Compliments of the season. ... grin grin cheesy
Heared Vincenzo won supercopa wotever , beginning of new good things I guess ? Hopefully they can come back and give juve a run for their money . Disappointment is an understatement from Roma and inter angry sad
Na so we see am o grin. We too dudu and we no get money na wetin cause am. No wahala sha I still fit dey knack wozinacki for side cheesy grin. Loool i dey tell u all of una wey dey go clunb for 31st dey miss. Nah church kwarect babes dey o.

Na me u dey denge pose for abi? All because your club doing wella dey shack u for body. No wahala I no blame una sha

Happy New year. May this year be filled with joy, good health and wealth. As you have made me laugh, may your life be filled with laughter. As for ya useless club sha, na interTOTO una go dey this year grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Types Of People At Cross Over Night by fredoooooo: 8:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Types Of People At Cross Over Night by fredoooooo: 10:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
chic2pimp:

Na so we see am o grin. We too dudu and we no get money na wetin cause am. No wahala sha I still fit dey knack wozinacki for side cheesy grin. Loool i dey tell u all of una wey dey go clunb for 31st dey miss. Nah church kwarect babes dey o.

Na me u dey denge pose for abi? All because your club doing wella dey shack u for body. No wahala I no blame una sha

Happy New year. May this year be filled with joy, good health and wealth. As you have made me laugh, may your life be filled with laughter. As for ya useless club sha, na interTOTO una go dey this year grin grin grin grin grin

Make she no worry na , she's wise Sha ,if them marry penre na more money to her bank be that , good investment though but still as one person said "how is he going to handle that asss " , I'm heart broken cry after how many years I run after that asss on and off the court , God dey o ... grin cheesy
You are very correct about that church thing , Bae's will pray for correct man for the new year na , and anyone that come across them that night may be heaven sent but majority na one chance grin grin
InterTOTO or intraTOTO no bad , so far that TOTO dey there , we already have shayo to make the equation balance grin grin cheesy
No lemme swear for Vincenzo, aeroplanino na my padi lipsrsealed tongue
Happy New year bro ,i'm still wowed by your level of understanding, kindness and intelligent on this site , you be sure bro .. wish you a year filled with joy and happiness in every aspect of life ...

Re: Types Of People At Cross Over Night by Justpraiz: 10:52am On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=Fkhalifa post=52430156]Almost there[where]

Pastor-Chris Erects Massive Billboard Of Professions / The Meaning Of "The Violent Takes It By Force" In Matthew 12:11 / Pictures of Hilarious Church Posters