Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:52 AM

Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits (13693 Views)

GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos / EKSU Cult Killings: Fayose Places N1m Bounty On Culprits / Buhari Speaks To Trump On Phone From London - Femi Adesina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits by freshboi88: 8:26am On Jan 01, 2017
Chimezie250:
May God help you but deep down inside me, I know this is just lip service, with 50milla for shit, 800milla for car, 100milla for spoon etc you can continue to deceive your herd of zombies not me

It was alright in GEJS govt but it's not alright in buharis govt...... Nigerians and double standard

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits by 989900: 8:27am On Jan 01, 2017
Children of hate, over to you.
Re: Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits by freshboi88: 8:31am On Jan 01, 2017
Carrottop:
All propaganda, why wait till December to squash Bokoharam...to give us a new year gift abi ?,....I can even believe the Nigerian Govt. That said they killed Shekau only for the guy to surface later.. Yet the govt went mum on the issue.

Y must u guys lie, tht was how I was n d bus the oda a woman was saying Buhari married a new wife a 17yr old girl..... I was just disgusted, y r we peddling lies just to discredit someone.......

Govt never said they killed Shekau......stop lying
Re: Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits by Carrottop(m): 8:40am On Jan 01, 2017
freshboi88:

Y must u guys lie, tht was how I was n d bus the oda a woman was saying Buhari married a new wife a 17yr old girl..... I was just disgusted, y r we peddling lies just to discredit someone.......

Govt never said they killed Shekau......stop lying
Brother, do you stay in Nigeria at all ?...they said he was fatally wounded in an Airstrike....baba Goan do your research.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2017
Franchise21:
That's my weed bowl n that's my palm cheesy

Lol
I confess
Re: Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits by Franchise21(m): 9:40am On Jan 01, 2017
nwachivis:

Lol
I confess
Next tym, request for permission before stealing grin
Re: Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 01, 2017
Franchise21:
Next tym, request for permission before stealing grin

Permission to steal ?
OK sir
Re: Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits by Franchise21(m): 10:34am On Jan 01, 2017
nwachivis:

Permission to steal ?
OK sir
Permission granted
Re: Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits by freshboi88: 10:55am On Jan 01, 2017
Carrottop:
Brother, do you stay in Nigeria at all ?...they said he was fatally wounded in an Airstrike....baba Goan do your research.

That was speculative, D govt govt never confirmed that claim....... Stop this hate message.......lets not politicize what concerns life... If the army loses D war, u will have no were to hide
Re: Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
ziggy3579:
Nawa for Nigerians, meanwhile
Re: Boko Haram Victims Funds: Buhari Speaks On Wrongdoings, Vows To Punish Culprits by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
[quote author=ziggy3579 post=52433781]Nawa for Nigerians, meanwhile[/quote So shall it be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Is Recovering Stolen Money From Diezani Every Day - Itse Sagay / PDP Youths Fault FG On Dapchi Girls Release / Timi Frank Condemns Suit Against Yesufu, Davido, Falz, Tiwa Savage, Banky-W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.