Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,232 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya (110614 Views)

Prophet Emmanuel Omale's 2017 Prophecies / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor E.A. Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by ourleader(m): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
The Oracles of God has spoken
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
lepasharon:
This yeye one done bring his own..
shocked shocked(MOG)
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by Segadem(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
ollah1:

So you are telling the world that Zika is new decease likewise been a STD?
what is decease?
BTW, which planet did u come from?
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by kingsmith4(m): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
cramjones:
Dear Nigerian pastor,

This scam is getting expired. There is a growing number of Nigerians that are beginning to wake up to know that most of you are all scam.

The ones that still follow you are just plain stupid and dumb. For example, imagine "apostle John Suleiman" (ridiculous title!) saying in 2015 that Nasir El-Rufai would loose and Goodluck would win election. He even stupidly say he see a woman leading the United States. What a scam! Yet stupid Nigerians still go to the man's church and sow seed. Again, see Pastor Adeboye, telling Nigerians a new STD would emerge, or telling us that there would be natural disasters worldwide! How ridiculous! I can go on and on from the scam artist called TB Joshua to the man in Abuja always looking for seeds, first fruits, sacrificial seed etc. Scam everywhere!

Ah wait! Before you screem "touch not my anointed"....I get that! Trust me they are not the anointed of God, a scammer can NEVER be the anointed of God. A man who biasphemes and tells you what God never told him only to get more of your buck, is a cursed one of the Lord. Nigerians and all those all over the world that continue to listen and give their hard earned money to these scam artists. Stop it! Stop being a f00l! No free lunch anywhere. Ask of the Lord and you would receive, read your holy book, and the Lord would reveal to you. Stop following these yahoo boys. It gets to a point that the stench of your stupidity following these yahoo boys would soon start becoming unbearable for all. Stop it Nigerians, stop it!

God bless you in 2017!!!

-CramJones

10k u bross!
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
mavister:

Mr Man..u may think you made sense in ur writeup but it may interest you to know it sums up to none.
If you go on like this, you may not see the end of this year. Yes..you have no right to insult any man of God neither do u have the right to judge any of them..you are not to insult them or make mockery of them because their loyalty to their Creator is between them and him alone.
Please if you are misguided do not come here to mislead people.
You do not hear from God either so who are you to question what a man who said he hears from God said?
You have to be careful. People like you perish out of ignorance.

Sir, thank you so much for your comment. It would interest you to know sir that you are very dumb and foolish. Nevertheless sir, let me make make you understand why you are dumb, hopefully when I am done sir, your brain would pick up some sense.

1. Do you agree that God does not lie? If you do, please tell me when God "told" Adeboye that there would be a new Std in 2016, did he lie? Or did it just simply mean that Adeboye was is a false prophet? Oh I forget, God also "told" TB Joshua that Hilary would win election, did God lie or is TB Joshua false? Oh before I forget again Apostle Suleman was " told" by God that Goodluck would win election...what happened thereafter?

2. Mr Man, you are very foolish, because you make mockery of God if you believe and donate to these yahoo boys. What you are saying if you follow them is that God is a liar. Look sir, when God says something would happen it does. If a theif steals and he is caught in the act, then he is a thief. Your yahoo boys where caught red handed lying that God gave them some prophecy be cause they thought it would happen that way. But no, it was not God, they are scammer looking for more money in their pocket.

3. Lest I forget, you are threatening me with death this year, because I am trying to impart common sense in your empty skull. Sir please receieve this common sense. No true Christian fears death. In other words, you should tell that to your yahoo boy pastors that deceive the people thinking they would keep living in their heaven on earth forever.

Sir, gain wisdon, I promise it would help you. Don't be a fool. Refuse to be a fool in 2027, trust me your life would be better for it!

-CramJones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Segadem:
what is decease?
BTW, which planet did u come from?

Answer these questions on a post card Mr

Is Zika a new disease?

Is Zika an STD?
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by Olukolade1: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
God will continue to increase your anointing sir.
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by CHIGIM: 6:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
They are all yahoo yahoo job men pastor speaking when God has not.God help of from this so call oyibo religion of illuminati Jesus or rapist Mohamed
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by Chris2868: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by Ayus4u(m): 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
I claim 34 and 37
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by Austinoiz(m): 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Prophecies filled with grammatical blunders are nothing but a failed heap of prophecies
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
Segadem:
so are u telling the world that u didn't hear about ZIKA?

Nonsense! Stop being a fool!

-CramJones
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by mosthoneyb(f): 7:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
[i][/i] lipsrsealed[color=#990000][/color]oh God 2017 my year of great, divine mutilipication.
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by mavister(m): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
cramjones:

Sir, thank you so much for your comment. It would interest you to know sir that you are very dumb and foolish. Nevertheless sir, let me make make you understand why you are dumb, hopefully when I am done sir, your brain would pick up some sense.

1. Do you agree that God does not lie? If you do, please tell me when God "told" Adeboye that there would be a new Std in 2016, did he lie? Or did it just simply mean that Adeboye was is a false prophet? Oh I forget, God also "told" TB Joshua that Hilary would win election, did God lie or is TB Joshua false? Oh before I forget again Apostle Suleman was " told" by God that Goodluck would win election...what happened thereafter?

2. Mr Man, you are very foolish, because you make mockery of God if you believe and donate to these yahoo boys. What you are saying if you follow them is that God is a liar. Look sir, when God says something would happen it does. If a theif steals and he is caught in the act, then he is a thief. Your yahoo boys where caught red handed lying that God gave them some prophecy be cause they thought it would happen that way. But no, it was not God, they are scammer looking for more money in their pocket.

3. Lest I forget, you are threatening me with death this year, because I am trying to impart common sense in your empty skull. Sir please receieve this common sense. No true Christian fears death. In other words, you should tell that to your yahoo boy pastors that deceive the people thinking they would keep living in their heaven on earth forever.

Sir, gain wisdon, I promise it would help you. Don't be a fool. Refuse to be a fool in 2027, trust me your life would be better for it!

-CramJones
I for one thought you will be reasonable enough to get what i am saying but then I thought it wrong. You have chosen to slander.
Nonetheless, You have chosen your path my friend. Indeed you have
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by God2man(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
The bottomline is to watch and pray
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by jydeskill1(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
cramjones:
Dear Nigerian pastor,

This scam is getting expired. There is a growing number of Nigerians that are beginning to wake up to know that most of you are all scam.

The ones that still follow you are just plain stupid and dumb. For example, imagine "apostle John Suleiman" (ridiculous title!) saying in 2015 that Nasir El-Rufai would loose and Goodluck would win election. He even stupidly say he see a woman leading the United States. What a scam! Yet stupid Nigerians still go to the man's church and sow seed. Again, see Pastor Adeboye, telling Nigerians a new STD would emerge, or telling us that there would be natural disasters worldwide! How ridiculous! I can go on and on from the scam artist called TB Joshua to the man in Abuja always looking for seeds, first fruits, sacrificial seed etc. Scam everywhere!

Ah wait! Before you screem "touch not my anointed"....I get that! Trust me they are not the anointed of God, a scammer can NEVER be the anointed of God. A man who biasphemes and tells you what God never told him only to get more of your buck, is a cursed one of the Lord. Nigerians and all those all over the world that continue to listen and give their hard earned money to these scam artists. Stop it! Stop being a f00l! No free lunch anywhere. Ask of the Lord and you would receive, read your holy book, and the Lord would reveal to you. Stop following these yahoo boys. It gets to a point that the stench of your stupidity following these yahoo boys would soon start becoming unbearable for all. Stop it Nigerians, stop it!

God bless you in 2017!!!

-CramJones

Rubbish! Why not allow Nigerians to determine what they want to do with their money and believe what they want to believe. You can't just sit at d comfort of ur house and be analyzing prophecies.
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
jydeskill1:

Rubbish! Why not allow Nigerians to determine what they want to do with their money and believe what they want to believe. You can't just sit at d comfort of ur house and be analyzing prophecies.

Another brainwashed fool on the loose. Get some sense my friend, get some sense and thank me later for it.

-CramJones
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
mavister:

I for one thought you will be reasonable enough to get what i am saying but then I thought it wrong. You have chosen to slander.
Nonetheless, You have chosen your path my friend. Indeed you have

Yes, I have. Don't have love for dumb people. People so brainwashed that they fail to use their common sense. Get some sense my friend. Please do, you would be glad you did.

-CramJones
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ayus4u:
I claim 34 and 37

Another brainwashed fool on the loose! Claiming nonsense!

-CramJones
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by jydeskill1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
cramjones:

Another brainwashed fool on the loose. Get some sense my friend, get some sense and thank me later for it.

-CramJones
Oga go and use ur analytical skills to make money. Leave prophecies alone and hold ur own believe. U r not in any position to confirm the authencity of any prophecy or what people should believe. Nonsense!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
jydeskill1:

Oga go and use ur analytical skills to make money. Leave prophecies alone and hold ur own believe. U r not in any position to confirm the authencity of any prophecy or what people should believe. Nonsense!!

Sir, you are such a big fool. A man tells you God told him something, and they thing God "told" him did not happen, and yet you keep following the man and giving him money. Sir, please get some common sense. Stop being a dumb fool, at least be a wise fool. That would be a good place to start before going to to having some common sense!

-CramJones
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by jydeskill1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
cramjones:

-CramJones
Oga it's a personal race, run ur own and leave others. Mr. wise and common sense distributor. Are u done distributing to ur immediate family? Let's know when that's done...lol

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by emynike2001(m): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
I SAW NUMBER 26 live in my boxing day dream.

Go to my post on 26th December and read more...

ITS REAL.
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by laudate: 10:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
ferdvict2:
4. A year of fighting between the roads and the road users

Haba!! But this is nothing new in Lagos, nah!! sad Come to Mushin, Iyana-Ipaja, Ajah, Okokomaiko etc, and you will see real life experiences of this event, unfolding before your very eyes!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 02, 2017
If you think this is fallacy, then the opposite shall be your lot......ijn. This prophecy is not for blind, spiritual dull Christians who have no glimpse of what is happening in the spiritual world.... I key to it ijn....
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by heybee72(m): 5:23am On Jan 02, 2017
lepasharon:
This yeye one done bring his own..
Touch not my anointed.... Latter you'll say God is wicked...
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by lepasharon(f): 5:44am On Jan 02, 2017
heybee72:

Touch not my anointed.... Latter you'll say God is wicked...

which yeye anointed?
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by akin231: 10:34pm On Jan 04, 2017
cramjones:
Dear Nigerian pastor,

God bless you in 2017!!!

-CramJones

In what vision did God show you this one
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by laudate: 10:39pm On Jan 04, 2017
sirdamis:
If you think this is fallacy, then the opposite shall be your lot......ijn. This prophecy is not for blind, spiritual dull Christians who have no glimpse of what is happening in the spiritual world.... I key to it ijn....

Let your MFM people change their ways first, so that people can take them seriously. undecided Many of them are downright irresponsible and behave worse than infidels. Instead of them to amend their ways, they will run to church to start praying 'fall-down-and-die' prayers.

Do they think they can deceive God? shocked
Re: Mountain Of Fire 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Dr. D.K Olukoya by tete7000(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2018
Sometime when I read through MFM prayer points, all I see are things written by people suffering from delusion and paranoia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"We Killed Michael Jackson" - Nigerian Girl 'Confesses' In Church (VIDEO) / Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Nigeria’s Five Richest Pastors And How They Made Their Wealth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.