Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,258 members, 7,864,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) (55182 Views)

IPOB Threatens To Attack President Buhari In South-East (Video, Photos) / Troops Ambush & Kill Escaping Boko Haram Terrorists In Borno(photos) / VIDEO: Nigerian Soldiers Ambush BHT, Many Killed - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Amnesty international buffet is ready

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by cutedharmee: 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:
Are you sure these are soldiers? I just can't believe it. The Nigerian military is probably the most unprofessional bunch i have ever encountered. Jesus. Smh.
why not go dre yourself and probably some of your family members to fight d insurgency I strongly believe u can do it better tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
whirlwind7:
smiley

When you lose your life over something even you don't understand, it is better you were never born in the first place.

Ask the average footsoldier fighting for BH what their grouse is, and he will be at a loss to give you a convincing response.
We all will die one day, but far be it from me to pick up arms and kill innocent and defenceless people over a religious issue.
U must be a sunni Muslim, bloody boko haram Like u
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by AngelicBeing: 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
sarrki:
Nice one

Outsmart the mofos
cool
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Smartademu(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Now, this is the kind of video I want to see on the purported take over of sambisa.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by chrisblack1234: 2:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
If dem na post una go say na lie, they won and posted u still saying they should not post their victory..naija self.

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by dotedote: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
What do you know about the army? They are probably your secondary school classmates. I wonder how some people were raised. Instead of you saying words of encouragement to these men that have pledged their lives to protecting you from the hands of wicked terrorists that have sent thousands of innocent Nigerians to their early graves, you are here saying they're not soldiers. I wish I could see you physically. I'd personally take you. BERGER!!!

fkdmods:
Are you sure these are soldiers? I just can't believe it. The Nigerian military is probably the most unprofessional bunch i have ever encountered. Jesus. Smh.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Havry(m): 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2017
1 luv
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 2:45pm On Jan 01, 2017
dotedote:
What do you know about the army? They are probably your secondary school classmates. I wonder how some people were raised. Instead of you saying words of encouragement to these men that have pledged their lives to protecting you from the hands of wicked terrorists that have sent thousands of innocent Nigerians to their early graves, you are here saying they're not soldiers. I wish I could see you physically. [b]I'd personally take you. BERGER!!![b]

cutedharmee:
why not go dre yourself and probably some of your family members to fight d insurgency I strongly believe u can do it better tongue tongue tongue

Bros, I am a Soldier. I've fought in two wars. You people are the dumbest, dumb people alive. How you cannot see the obvious is amazing. All you guys know is fixing things without putting any thought process into it. The scene looks more like something you'd see when Nigerians commit jungle justice. You don't know any better. What a people. And quick question; You wan die?
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
Tochex101:

You have watched too many movies...

You think so because you don't know any better.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by HonabFaj(m): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
May God Almighty continue to protect Nigeria Army and all Nigerians at large ,NA shall be victorious against the evil terrorist.
Compliment of the season
Happy New Year
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by persius555(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:

Remind terrorists of professionalism when they kill innocent souls. I am very sure they will gladly conform.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
persius555:

Remind terrorists of professionalism when they kill innocent souls. I am very sure they will gladly conform.

Nonsense

What you don't know is, just because you want to destroy an animal does not mean you should become one. We see it every day. It is the same excuse you use for jungle jungle justice. And thy wonder why Nigeria is such a wonderful country cheesy. Why won't it be when people think no better than animals.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Caseless: 3:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
I waited for somebody there to say something, and I heard that statement: " you bastard!". The guy just made my day .

These soldiers are our heroes!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by IslamicRebel01: 3:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
This is an important message to all Christians and Shiites that must not be ignored. In Bahrain, gunmen have freed terrorists from prison. Now what is interesting is that Bahrain is mainly Sunni, just like Nigeria. Shiites have been killed and persecuted just like the Shiites in Nigeria. Boko Haram have been freed by terrorist Buhari and the same thing is happening in Bahrain. The Sunnis have a global agenda to kill and dominate. Please share this message to all Christians and please be watchful.

Already, there have been attacks this Christmas in Egypt, Turkey, Southern Kaduna in Nigeria, Iraq, etc.

Read the news below:
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-38483978
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by emperorchedda(m): 3:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:

Bros, I am a Soldier. I've fought in two wars. You people are the dumbest, dumb people alive. How you cannot see the obvious is amazing. All you guys know is fixing things without putting any thought process into it. The scene looks more like something you'd see when Nigerians commit jungle justice. You don't know any better. What a people. And quick question; You wan die?
I'm not part of those that attack people's opinion, but I'm still trying to understand you... Even though you've not made any sense yet I don't believe you are dumb

These soldiers have killed sworn enemies, in doing that they have displayed emotions, you can't fight guerilla warfare without emotions, neither can you win a war without emotions, the morales, ginger is what you watched there, their foul languages and brutal body languages is just part of the emotions, even as professional as the US army is they still cross the lines in battle fields to win war but they keep it secret (I'm gonna personally show you a real warzone video of that), all these are emotions running across the battle field and spurring them to kill more terrorists who have killed many of their colleagues

And please don't be a liar, only a movie freak will think there is absolute professionalism in a battle field. You probably haven't seen more than Rambo or Contra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
san316:

Not necessarily. Since it's an ambush, they must have launched an RPG and lobbed some grenades at them before opening fire and wasting the mo'fackers.

The best way to handle guerilla warfare is to adopt guerilla tactics. Else BH will be scoring more points against the NA.

You might be right. I was looking at the damage to the light skinned vehicle. It didn't have any AK47 pock marks, rather it looked like 30mm cannons. The dispersal of the bodies and vehicles also indicated attempts to flee in both directions at the same time. But yes it could have been a RPG and heavy machine gun attack.

Whichever was the case, it seems to have been well executed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
emperorchedda:
I'm not part of those that attack people's opinion, but I'm still trying to understand you... Even though you've not made any sense yet I don't believe you are dumb

These soldiers have killed sworn enemies, in doing that they have displayed emotions, you can't fight guerilla warfare without emotions, neither can you win a war without emotions, the morales, ginger is what you watched there, their foul languages and brutal body languages is just part of the emotions, even as professional as the US army is they still cross the lines in battle fields to win war but they keep it secret (I'm gonna personally show you a real warzone video of that), all these are emotions running across the battle field and spurring them to kill more terrorists who have killed many of their colleagues

And please don't be a liar, only a movie freak will think there is absolute professionalism in a battle field. You probably haven't seen more than Rambo or Contra

You don't seem to understand. Nigerians find ways to justify everything they do one way or the other. A policeman will say, "Dem never pay my salary so i go collect bribe to survive". A politician will say, "na my turn be dis to loot because if una pesin de there e go do worse". As a soldier i know that what they are doing has nothing to do with soldiering. It's like i am watching a bunch of touts in uniform. Soldiering goes far beyond killing. It is necessary most times but there are ways soldiers are supposed to handle it. If it were in Iraq or afghanistan, all those so called soldiers would be dead. No sector security, no organization, etc, everyone is just running around like chickens with their heads cut off. And to that bold statement you just made is filled with ignorance. Do you know how many of our soldiers we have right now are in fort Leavenworth because they did not follow the rules of engagement? You make utterances based on the limited and ignorant experiences you have. That is another Nigerian problem. So much ignorance in the country. It is not really your fault though. A phucked up society groomed you and are just adhering to it's teachings. Smh
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by able20(m): 4:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:

Just meaningless response
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by lastpage: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:

If you have ever served or worn a Uniform in your life, you will understand what it means, when you have just decimated the enemy that have been taunting you!
But arrogant ignoramus like you wont understand.

BTW: I heard languages of the Igbos, Afonjas and Aboki (and probably other minorities!) in that video and it is further proof that "the masses" that fight of tribe and religion are just ignorant folks...... at the Center, we are probably just too joined at the Hip! undecided undecided

Victroy is from God!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by EmekaBlue(m): 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
This is after air strike from Airforce..Army just doing d mob up..Bloggers ehn
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 5:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
lastpage:

If you have ever served or worn a Uniform in your life, you will understand what it means, when you have just decimated the enemy that have been taunting you!
But arrogant ignoramus like you wont understand.

BTW: I heard languages of the Igbos, Afonjas and Aboki (and probably other minorities!) in that video and it is further proof that "the masses" that fight of tribe and religion are just ignorant folks...... at the Center, we are probably just too joined at the Hip! undecided undecided

Victroy is from God!

Lastpage!

I have and i am. Have you? You opinion is based on the animalistic tendencies in Nigeria. Ignorance is so rampant it is alarming. And these are the same foools who want a better country. Lol. Better buckle up. It's going to be a very bumpy ride.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
able20:

Just meaningless response

Aside from being a computer warrior, have you ever worn the uniform? If you haven't, then shut the phuck up and let real soldiers express their factual opinions.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by KingGeorgey(m): 5:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
I dey hear one warri boy dere.. Like.. Make we do am sharp sharp make we dey go grin... He cannot come and go and die ooo grin
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by adontcare(f): 6:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
Oh lord pls protect n bring my brother home safely. Let the boko haram people eat their own flesh and drink their own blood
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by SupremeCourt: 6:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
wristbangle:
God I thank you for granting victory to NA. I pray that boko haram will finally become a thing of past In Jesus Name. Help us o lord in the economy of this country, put smiles in the lives of the masses and put shame in the lives of corrupt leaders/people.

That is the first solution to Nigeria's 3 biggest problems.

1. Corruption
2. Tribalism
3. Religious hatred

------
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by whirlwind7(m): 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2017
MrTruth4real:

U must be a sunni Muslim, bloody boko haram Like u

Congratulations. First to show he was born with shiit for brains this new year.
So, my post indicates im a moslem to you? Seriously?
You should refund the money your parents have wasted on your education. Then go bury your head in a mound of faeces.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Folarinibrahim1(m): 6:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
fkdmods:
T
oo much of American films. When you get to the field the stories are different(stop hiding behind your smartphone and typing b*llsh*t)
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Holajirey: 6:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nice one
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by fkdmods: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
Folarinibrahim1:
T
oo much of American films. When you get to the field the stories are different(stop hiding behind your smartphone and typing b*llsh*t)

You know the problem with ignorance. Once it sets it's roots in a person, it takes an act of congress to uproot it. You are making comments based on your ignorance. Until you have won the uniform, fought in two wars, then you have no say on the issue. You are also limited to your experiences so you have zero knowledge of what i am talking about. Plus you as a Nigerian, are an animal raised in an animalistic society so anything goes. I hail una. Don't worry, your society will improve with you alls type of mentality.
Re: Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
whirlwind7:

Congratulations. First to show he was born with shiit for brains this new year.
So, my post indicates im a moslem to you? Seriously?
You should refund the money your parents have wasted on your education. Then go bury your head in a mound of faeces.
Rather u should listen to ur own advice.cause u r obviously a dead brain.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jubilation As Aisha Buhari Returns To Aso Rock (photos, Videos) / Buhari Urges Okechukwu Enelamah To Join Cabinet / Oshiomhole Kissing Iara At The Launch Of "We-Care-Trust", Her Pet Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.