Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

2017 Prayer Points From A Tech Geek - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2017 Prayer Points From A Tech Geek (1175 Views)

Xiaomi Poco F2 Snapdragon 845 Spotted On Geek-bench, Coming Soon? / A Mobile Phone Freak And Geek In Lagos Needed For A Great Offer / Free Power Bank And Screen Protector When You Buy Phone At Geek Center, Free!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 Prayer Points From A Tech Geek by Sphilip1(m): 8:39am On Jan 01, 2017
So you made it - but they said you would never make it.

Brothers and sisters in tech! It's not about he that willest, but it's papa God that showeth mercy.

Now, with a big smile on your face, look at yourself and say "Nah Me Be This?"

If this is you reading this and you're feeling the new year rhythm, then look at yourself one more time and say "Congratulations"

Another journey has started!

Planet earth has completed another resolution and so if you're hoping to attain greater heights and solutions.

Let's start the year with some prayers!

If you're Mark Zuckerberg, Steve Jobs, Bill Gate, so far you're a tech lover, then join this prayer session.

Pray and say;

1. Thank you father, because you are God!

2. Thank you because you connected with me, not with BLUETOOTH but with your SON.

3. Thank you because you answered me when I called you in 2o16. You answered me when Glo had no signal in my area, when airtel cancel "Please Call Me" Services, even when I kept coursing and insulting MTN, GLO, AIRTEL and ETISALAT because of their unconsolidated SMS

4. Thank you for the life you gave to me, even if I sell my iPhone 7, it won't still be enough to pay!

5. Thank you because I didn't date the hospital nor did I marry the mortuary.

6. Father! In this year, I will live, my capacity will be far greater than that of Gionee M2017

7. In this year, there will be no "404 Error in my life"

8. Oh God, in this year, please open my eyes, upgrade my mega pixel!

9. Upgrade my RAM, my ROM let my contain your blessing!

Now, here are some prophesies for you

10. In 2017, you will NOT buy iPhone 7, You will not. Rather, iPhone 8 is your portion.

11. From 1st January to 31 December, 2017, God will be your PROCESSOR

12. Your shall walk to any door in life and unlock it with your FINGER PRINT.

13. It doesn't matter whether you walked into the year with the Tecno Y2. I said it doesn't matter.

Apple will call you and ask you if you want your MacPro the way it is or customised with your name.

If you believe type a big AMEN!!!

Remain focus, keep pursuing your dreams In Jesus Name! Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR from www.techkibay.com
Re: 2017 Prayer Points From A Tech Geek by NCP: 8:59am On Jan 01, 2017
TECH GEEK indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno L8plus For Sale / Iphone 8 Price And Specifications / BEST OF 2017: Best Moments, Stats, Games, Apps And Techs Of 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.