Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:12 AM

Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) (4970 Views)

Lady Smoking Shisha With 4-Year-Old Son Wanted By Police / Photos Of The 2 Brothers Beheaded In Rivers Smoking Shisha / Selfie Of A Nigerian Girl Smoking Weed Goes Viral (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by BornStunner1: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2017
Who the hell gave this young girl this to smoke?! (Of course, the adults who are taking pictures and Recording the Video)… but why the hell would they give shisha to smoke at such a tender age?!

And from the way she’s puffing it, you can tell that it’s not her first time that shes a proffesional …. this is Child abuse at it’s peak though… it’s just sad!

The liltle girl was called Bisola in the video incase you know her parents!

1 Share

Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by BornStunner1: 9:03am On Jan 01, 2017

Its kids like this that will later grow up and go to unversity and be calling herself Shisha Queen!!

5 Likes

Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by softMarket(m): 9:03am On Jan 01, 2017
Na so e dey start!
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by decatalyst(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2017
Product of bad parenting! cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by softMarket(m): 9:04am On Jan 01, 2017
That's how she will now grow up to be Cossy
Doing bad things anyhow!
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by softMarket(m): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2017
BornStunner1:
Vv
Madam V....... Well done o!

Continue V_ing!
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by GoggleB(m): 9:06am On Jan 01, 2017
This is called Igboro(street)..
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by GoggleB(m): 9:07am On Jan 01, 2017
The parents of this gyal wud be smoking 20 lamps per day aswear.
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2017
Omo I wan mad for here West ham cut my 35k ticket

God I wan just mad. WHY!!!!!!!

WHY just one game

No!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by wydmag(m): 9:10am On Jan 01, 2017
Everyone there ought to be sued, even the photographer. That is not a way to bring up a minor! Later on they will complain that the little girl has mental issue.
They actually did more harm than good to her future because people can make reference to this pix if she's aspiring for a position when she grow up.
They are making her vulnerable to odd lifestyle of sexual abuse and vices.
I won't say God will punish you because it will be an understatement.
Igbobi, Aro and yaba left first class citizens.
Ewu!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 01, 2017
Those things are mixed with drugs like cocaine. I doubt that the stupid parents know that.
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by akunjohn(m): 9:20am On Jan 01, 2017
shocked
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by Godfullsam(m): 9:34am On Jan 01, 2017
Her name is ..............?

fill in the gap and tell me if she is an afonja or a Biafra minor grin
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by BornStunner1: 9:36am On Jan 01, 2017
Godfullsam:
Her name is ..............?

fill in the gap and tell me if she is an afonja or a Biafra minor grin

Una don start again guy respect you family name and dont derial the thread!!

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by Sandydayziz(f): 9:43am On Jan 01, 2017
This is sad...

Came across dis also on Fb... Our supposed leaders of 2moro corrupted

Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by MrBrighto: 9:55am On Jan 01, 2017
NAME CHECKERS ASSOCITION OF NIGERIA (NCAN), WE ARE HERE AGAIN
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by shaggy007(m): 11:50am On Jan 01, 2017
Bisola... Product of afonja parenting

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by AfroMighty(m): 12:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
And her child will start smoking weed at 4months

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Generation of idiotic parents
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by Promismike(m): 12:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
ok
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by MarkGeraldo(m): 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
At this age, she smokes shisha...when she grows older, then she smokes fire grin
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by jericco1(m): 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
child abuse
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by kingsman66(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
let him who has not sin before be first to cast stone.

happy new year NL
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by UIA04(f): 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Y
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by Mikylopez(f): 2:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
the person who gave her the shisha is mad the person who took the picture is mad and the person who posted it is mad dey are all mad

1 Like

Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by dotedote: 2:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Be wise. Always know when to CASHOUT.

datgoaldigger:

WHY just one game

No!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by BornStunner1: 3:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mikylopez:
the person who gave her the shisha is mad the person who took the picture is mad and the person who posted it is mad dey are all mad

Take it easy!
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by wayne4loan: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
BornStunner1:

Its kids like this that will later grow up and go to unversity and be calling herself Shisha Queen!!

lol @ shisha queen
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by wayne4loan: 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mikylopez:
don't blame the massager blame the massage
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by gqboyy(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
Na so e dey start. Later dem go come blame Buhari, Trump, Obama and d devil
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by Nutase: 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
embarassed
Re: Pics Of A Liltle Girl Smoking Shisha Goes Viral On Twitter (PHOTOS) by hernandson(m): 6:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
datgoaldigger:

WHY just one game

No!!!!!!!!!!!!
hehehehd na today? Dis yr 1 game cut my 31k,91k,600k,20k,45k and more sef

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Two Young Ladies Fight In Public In Anambra State. Photos / Woman Poisons Husband, Films It While Watching Him Die. Graphic Photos / Man Turns Himself To Giant Snake After Being Arrested By South Africa Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.