Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,465 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:34 PM

Qasr Questions, Help. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Qasr Questions, Help. (486 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qasr Questions, Help. by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 01, 2017
My friend and I are travelling and we reached a location where qasr is allowed but they have started praying (Zuhr).

Do we join them? If we do, do we salama after two rakahs?

Also, which is preferable: praying qasr for the first three days or throughout our stay in the location?

Jazakumullah Khayran
Re: Qasr Questions, Help. by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
cc lexiconkabir
Re: Qasr Questions, Help. by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
KingJB:
My friend and I are travelling and we reached a location where qasr is allowed but they have started praying (Zuhr).

you've not gotten to your destination right?

Do we join them? If we do, do we salama after two rakahs?

join them and complete the salaah because the prophet said “When you hear the iqaamah, then walk to the prayer, and you should be calm and dignified, and not rush. Whatever you catch up with, pray, and whatever you miss, complete it.”

Also, which is preferable: praying qasr for the first three days or throughout our stay in the location?

Jazakumullah Khayran

if you formed intention of staying for more than four days, then pray in full right from day 1.

and Allaah knows best.
Re: Qasr Questions, Help. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jazakumullah Khayran

(1) (Reply)

6 Interesting Fact About Apostle Suleiman That Might Surprise You / Truth About Religion Stereotype And Attitude In Nigeria / Religious Practices Destroying Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.