Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:01 AM

Yet Another Trick By SMS Fraudsters! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yet Another Trick By SMS Fraudsters! (663 Views)

New Trick Used By Kidnappers And Fraudsters To Implicate Unsuspecting People / #EndSARS:Another Trick Used To Implicate People By Police / New Trick By Fraudsters To Defraud People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Yet Another Trick By SMS Fraudsters! by Alphacrissy(m): 2:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Best wishes to all nairalanders!

I just felt i should inform you all about the newly invented trick SMS fraudsters have devised to swindle people of their hard earned cash. I was browsing through my phone when the attached SMSes dropped in. When I received the first SMS, I had thought of calling MTN customer care line to complain about a service i never opted for, for which I was being charged; not until the second and third SMSes dropped that I became convinced these have to be from some mofos. Security agencies will do us a great favour by tracing and arresting the owners of the accounts and possibly freeze them.
You'll even note that the figures in the first SMS do not add up.
Nigerians, beware!

1 Share

Re: Yet Another Trick By SMS Fraudsters! by mengho(m): 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2017
that's obviously a scam, but trust Nigerians to fall 4 it. Thanks for sharing
Re: Yet Another Trick By SMS Fraudsters! by NevetsIbot(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Boys are not smiling

(1) (Reply)

Busted! See How a Young Boy was Packaged in Suitcase, to be Smuggled Across Bord / House Fellowship Leader Caught On Camera Stealing Laptops At Protea Hotel Ikeja / Three Customers Gang Up Kill Jumia Delivery Man Because Iphones In Portharcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.