Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,812 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Donald Trump Blast African Countries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Trump Blast African Countries (1645 Views)

Buhari Says Nigeria Is Ready To Assist Distressed African Countries / Trump Blast Buhari: We Cannot Allow Killing Of Christians Again In Nigeria / Nigerians Blast Dankwambo For Mocking Buhari For Blaming The Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Blast African Countries by starkid7k(m): 2:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
The Billionaire and US President-elect used some harsh words to described the blacks:
“African Americans are very lazy. The best they can do is gallivanting around ghettoes, lamenting how they are discriminated. These are the people America doesn’t need. They are the enemies of progress.
In general, when it rains white people think of farming and black people just want s*x.
Look at African countries like Kenya for instance, those people are stealing from their own government and go to invest the money in foreign countries. From the government to opposition, they only qualify to be used as a case study whenever bad examples are required.
How do you trust even those who have ran away to hide here at the United States, hiding behind education?
I hear they abuse me in their blogs but I don’t care because even the internet they are using is ours and we can decide to switch it off from this side. These (Africans) are people who import everything including matchsticks.
In my opinion, most of these African countries ought to be recolonized again for another 100 years because they know nothing about leadership and self governance.”
Chai!! This man really ‘finish’ Africans!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blast African Countries by Durentmoney: 2:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
OP pls post a link. We cant believe everi _cock and bull stories without proof.

Thanks.

Guys check out my signature

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blast African Countries by tobillionaire(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
if trump really say dis, den he's a fool.... how old is d african continent compared to America s age
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Countries by ayoxelee(m): 2:58pm On Jan 01, 2017
Durentmoney:
OP pls post a link. We cant believe everi _cock and bull stories without proof.

Thanks.

Guys check out my signature
seconded
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Countries by dhestiney(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
yep, most of us blacks will probably insult him for saying this but the earlier we realise that the guy is right, as bitter as it sounds, the better for us o..
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Countries by starkid7k(m): 3:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
cc.lalasticlala, mynd44, MissyB3, tjskii
front page abeg
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Countries by tintingz(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
OP where is the link?
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Countries by hoodmenconcept(m): 3:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
tobillionaire:
if trump really say dis, den he's a fool.... how old is d african continent compared to America s age

truth is bitter
sorry for u
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Countries by chriskosherbal(m): 3:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hmmm this is somehow hard truth.
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Countries by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 01, 2017
Did Trump lie?...

Inasmuch as i don't like the messenger, the message has been passed and is the bitter truth we don't like hearing.

He should have used Nigeria as a better case study instead of Kenya.
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Countries by kettle84(m): 4:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
looking at someone like Buhari and Mugabe, you certainly have no choice than to say he is right.

it is left for Africans to look inwards and find ways to build a decent civilization instead of having bad leaders who steal almost everything like the lazy Late Sani Abacha.
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Countries by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Benita27:
Did Trump lie?...

Inasmuch as i don't like the messenger, the message has been passed and is the bitter truth we don't like hearing.

He should have used Nigeria as a better case study instead of Kenya.

this quote was even before the us election, op deliberately edited the post because it was Nigeria and Kenya he used as a case study
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Countries by donsteady(m): 4:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Trunp doesn't write in this manner, the writer sound more like half educated niger deltan with a bit mix of middle belt and south west.
Re: Donald Trump Blast African Countries by seunny4lif(m): 4:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Abeg
Where is soup of this your rice

(1) (Reply)

In Support Of APC, Orji Uzor Kalu Rolls Out Branded Buses (photos) / Why Do S-easterners Pay More Strict Attention To State Of Origin / Photo Of The Day! A Dancing Senator And A Singing Senator Meet At The Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.