Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,814 members, 7,827,987 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Why I Attended Tambuwal’s Daughter’s Wedding – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Attended Tambuwal’s Daughter’s Wedding – Wike (614 Views)

I Attended Akeredolu’s Inauguration For Yoruba Unity — Fayose / Hisbah Seizes Musical Instruments Used During Gov Tambuwal Daughter's Wedding / PHOTOS: Saraki And Dogara At Gov. Tambuwal’s Daughter Dinner Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Attended Tambuwal’s Daughter’s Wedding – Wike by bukar34: 3:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, has explained that he attended the wedding of the daughter of the Sokoto State Governor, Aminu Tambuwal, to prove that Nigeria is one no matter the different political parties.
Wike said this, when he paid a courtesy call on the Sultan of Sokoto, Muhammad Sa'ad Abubakar lll. The Rivers Governor also vowed that Nigeria will never break up and warned those calling for its division to desist.
Wike went on to praise the efforts of Sultan towards unity and peaceful coexistence in the country.
The Sultan in response, lauded Wike for his stand on one Nigeria and called on leaders at all levels to imitate him. dailypost.ng/

(1) (Reply)

We Will Honour All Agreements With China, President Buhari Assures / Those We Called Nigerian Heroes! What Really Are They? / How Much Is Kerosene Now In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.