Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,383 members, 7,812,130 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Be Yourself And Don’t Give Up (2017 Success Tip) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Be Yourself And Don’t Give Up (2017 Success Tip) (699 Views)

Don’t Give El-rufai Loans – Kaduna Senators Warn Bank [full Text] / Danjuma’s Self Defense Call: Nigeria ‘tip Toeing Through Minefield’ – Shehu Sani / Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Yourself And Don’t Give Up (2017 Success Tip) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
I asked a reader of Zikist Movement what life had thought her, and she said: Be yourself and don’t give up. When she began to elaborate, I realised that these two words of wisdom can make someone successful in 2017.She told me that if one is doesnt give up, the person can achieve unlikely success, in spite of obstacles.

But if the person relaxes, the person may lose the opportunity to bounce back. While some don’t have to struggle too much to achieve success, others have to really struggle to succeed.I applied my mind to the words I was hearing and remembered a struggling person who managed to buy his first car. The car was stolen shortly after. This man from a poor home didn't give up, and today, he has replaced that car.

I also remembered a couple who struggled to get land and build a house on it. then the government seized the land, saying it was within a government owned area. The couple was crushed but they picked themselves up and began the struggle to buy new land. They eventually did, and now live in their own house. If they had given up, they would still be paying rent now.

So, whatever challenge you are faced with, even if you have lost every thing dont give up. Pick up the pieces and move on. That alone can attract success.

Let me close with a story that should really fire you up for success...click to read it : http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/01/01/be-yourself-and-dont-give-up/
Re: Be Yourself And Don’t Give Up (2017 Success Tip) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Good
Re: Be Yourself And Don’t Give Up (2017 Success Tip) by wablex(m): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2017
Every New Year is a beggining of a new race.
Make money
Re: Be Yourself And Don’t Give Up (2017 Success Tip) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Never give up, whether you are unemployed or underemployed, whether you lost your life savings in a ponzi scheme or in the syock market. Pick yourself up and begin to rebuild. You can survive and thrive.
Re: Be Yourself And Don’t Give Up (2017 Success Tip) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 05, 2017
Buhari didn't give up.That is why he is where he is today. Neither should you. Follow your dreams, be it in politics, in business, or in your personal life. Shoot for the stars and even if you land in the moon, you will still shine brightly.

If success doesn't come easily to you, it will come with hard work, but what matters at the end of the day is that it came. As the Yoruba would say, 'Sheni nice day to everyone in Politics Section.'
Re: Be Yourself And Don’t Give Up (2017 Success Tip) by chriskosherbal(m): 6:14am On Jan 05, 2017
Re: Be Yourself And Don’t Give Up (2017 Success Tip) by Nobody: 5:46am On Jan 06, 2017
What Donald Trump Teaches Us About Political Success

​This is not Donald Trump’s first attempt at the presidency. He didn’t succeed at his first attempt years ago. If he gave up after that, he wouldn’t be US President-Elect today.

They told him he wasn’t an experienced politician. That he was just wasting his money, but he believed he could win, and he won.

Today those that fought him, like Hillary and Bill Clinton, and George Bush have announced they will attend his inauguration on January 20. That is one thing with success. When you succeed, even your enemies will come to be at peace with you.

This is not to say you should be reckless with your money entering apolitical projects without calculation or planning. This is not to say that you should trust everyone just like that. Afterall, politics is as they say, a ‘dirty game’.

Just that if... Continue reading here: http://zikistmovement.igbodefender.com/2017/01/06/what-donald-trump-teaches-us-about-political-success/

(1) (Reply)

Good Job Ambode On The Lekki Expressway Roundabout Removal / Four Dead In Jerusalem Bus Attack / Army Donates Clothing, Cash To Assaulted Physically Challenged Person In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.