Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,888 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancies At Mavin Records To Fans[see Details] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancies At Mavin Records To Fans[see Details] (998 Views)

I Never Owed My 35 Employees At Mavin For Seven Years – Don Jazzy / Wizkid Praises Simi, But Fans See It As A Shade At Davido (Pictures) / Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancies At Mavin Records To Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancies At Mavin Records To Fans[see Details] by dogzzy(m): 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2017

[b]As 2016 rolled by, the leader of the Supreme Mavin Dynasty, Don Jazzy has penned down a thank you note to fans of the record label. The ace producer took his time to thanks members of staff and affiliates of the Supreme Mavin Dynasty.

However, amongst other things in the note published on his Instagram page, Don Jazzy mentioned plans to expand the music imprint. He also indicated that as part of plans to expand it reach job vacancies are thrown open for interested and qualified fans.

Read his unedited message below:

As the year 2016 winds up, it is important for me to express my profound and esteemed gratitude to all the people that matter to the Supreme Mavin Dynasty all through the year. I will like to say a big thank you to all the Mavin fans both in Nigeria and globally for their love and support.
My appreciation would not be complete if I don’t thank our artists, producers and DJs for their relentless commitment and diligence in making the label a driving force in the music and entertainment scene, also I will like to thank the backend staff, crew and business leads for representing the business and the brand in a professional and ethical manner.[/b]

continue below:http://londonloaded.com.ng/don-jazzy-offers-job-vacancies-mavin-records-fans/
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancies At Mavin Records To Fans[see Details] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wiarris d job vacancy.....I no see anything o. Abi d guy below me, u see anything
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancies At Mavin Records To Fans[see Details] by SuperSuave(m): 5:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
TsaTrinity:
Wiarris d job vacancy.....I no see anything o. Abi d guy below me, u see anything
no mind op jor..LA click LA bend

1 Like

Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancies At Mavin Records To Fans[see Details] by Agozie48: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2017
Me I no see any vacancy wairis the Vacancy oh LA CLICK LA BEND
Re: Don Jazzy Offers Job Vacancies At Mavin Records To Fans[see Details] by feranmi24: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
HOW TO TIE GELE
Download now and learn step by step tutorials and videos on HOW TO TIE GELE Which includes several trending styles: Bridal Gele, Infinity Gele, Take a bow Gele, Sideways, Double Gele, Icon Gele & many more: Download now on Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gele.ng

(1) (Reply)

Actress Lilian Esoro Wishes Estranged Husband Happy Birthday / Funke Akindele And Yemi Alade Bag Nickelodeon Nominations / Joke Silva, Desmond Elliot Damilola Babalola, Others Celebrate Fathia Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.