Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Please What Is The Meaning Of This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please What Is The Meaning Of This (515 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of Boxing Day? / The meaning of " la vida loca" (photo) / Wish Yorubas Knew The True Meaning Of These Names In Igbo Language(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please What Is The Meaning Of This by firstclassmumu: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2017
Good evening my people how una dey? I hope una enjoy una dey okay. Ermm please I don't understand the meaning of this rubbish that is now trending in nairaland. 'Those that give fuc.k went to the other way' please i need explanation.

Don't insult if you don't want sango to strike you this new year.

Mods I know insult any body o before una go come ban me
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This by marshalcarter: 9:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
those dat would actually give a mess to ur question definetly went dat waygrin
Re: Please What Is The Meaning Of This by bidexolumanish(m): 12:53am On Jan 02, 2017
Well,as the fvckers are goin that way,since I don't have a fvck to give I guess I'm with u

Wetin dey carry dfvckers to that way ?

(1) (Reply)

Behaviors To Avoid When Travelling To Northern Nigeria / . / Zimbabwe Floods Killed 246, Made Thousands Homeless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.