Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k (3032 Views)

Best 5 Smartphones With 4G Support That Cost Less Than N35,000 / BLUBOO Dual Camera With Bezel Less Smartphones @ $29.99 / Top 8 Smartphones With 4G Support And Big Batteries That Cost Less Than N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by zenith4biz(m): 9:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
Check it out

Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by gen2briz(m): 10:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Blueboo again...
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by Fathai(m): 11:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
Bluboo ko bluewhale Ni...abeg don't buy any bluboo phone o.....my bluboo x550 is still waiting for repair since 4month now...no spare part at all in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by Horspiroll007(m): 5:21am On Jan 02, 2017
This fone is very cool. I love the specs. The battery is okay. A fone wit that spec in Nigeria isn't less than 55k ahswear.. .
Has 4G, 3000mAh battery, Has sensor, 13MP rear cam.. This fone is just too good for the amount I'm seeing there.
My only concern is if it's parts are readily available in Nigeria. I'd av ordered it bt Hmmm...

Tho I don't pray for its part to av wahala bt one should b prepared for the unexpected

1 Like

Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by zenith4biz(m): 5:37am On Jan 02, 2017
Horspiroll007:
This fone is very cool. I love the specs. The battery is okay. A fone wit that spec in Nigeria isn't less than 55k ahswear.. .
Has 4G, 3000mAh battery, Has sensor, 13MP rear cam.. This fone is just too good for the amount I'm seeing there.
My only concern is if it's parts are readily available in Nigeria. I'd av ordered it bt Hmmm...

Tho I don't pray for its part to av wahala bt one should b prepared for the unexpected

True talk, with the specs, it's worth every penny. Your card details that you left open is very very risky.
Planning my order soon

1 Like

Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by Sanchez01: 10:26am On Jan 02, 2017
Horspiroll007:

You should have read reviews on various sites before going ahead to order. You just successfully initiated a black market transaction.
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by toluwanimi07(m): 10:28am On Jan 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

Lol

OP know say he no get talk.

As I hype Phantom 6 reach....fear nuh let me compare am to iphone sef. lol
Mizmycoli comman help us oh how is this a rival to phantom 6 shuuu
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by MizMyColi(f): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2017
toluwanimi07:

Mizmycoli comman help us oh how is this a rival to phantom 6 shuuu

My dear....
I don't even know where to start...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by Sweetestrose(f): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2017
@ Horspiroll007, edit your post by removing your card details. Better safe than sorry. Just my 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by toluwanimi07(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

My dear....
I don't even know where to start...
choi nawa for ppl oh ... Infact the processor no be mate plus design and spund quality
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by MizMyColi(f): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2017
toluwanimi07:
choi nawa for ppl oh ... Infact the processor no be mate plus design and spund quality

Well, the reality is that people can still go for it because it meets their need, plus its level of affordability.

but in terms of quality, i am sure that p6 trumps.

when it comes to devices, the chipset is everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by JAWBONE(m): 11:49am On Jan 02, 2017
Clearly not a Phantom 6 rival, but could stand its ground with the Camon series.
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by Readonee35L(m): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
zenith4biz:

True talk, with the specs, it's worth every penny. Your card details that you left open is very very risky.
Planning my order soon
Mr over Sabi.
What is useful in the 4 last digits of a card number lol.
The Bin is not there
Security missing
Expiry date missing.
Even bill Gates can't use it loll

1 Like

Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by wunderkiind(m): 5:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Readonee35L:
Mr over Sabi. What is useful in the 4 last digits of a card number lol. The Bin is not there Security missing Expiry date missing. Even bill Gates can't use it loll

Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by Baroba(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
wunderkiind:

grin grin .. You can never be too cautious, boys are not smiling these days..
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by SIRJOENATOR: 6:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
how much is $105.25 in naira now sef
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by toluwanimi07(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
MizMyColi:

Well, the reality is that people can still go for it because it meets their need, plus its level of affordability.

but in terms of quality, i am sure that p6 trumps.

when it comes to devices, the chipset is everything.
The truth .... The phantom 6trumps
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by wunderkiind(m): 8:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Baroba:

grin grin .. You can never be too cautious, boys are not smiling these days..

I tell you ! no mind that guy jare. E never see anything. some sef na just to touch your card without seeing any number your acct fit dry.
some guys dey para o for town grin grin
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by Xzbit91: 8:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
The last four digits of an ATM card number is useless. It is even printed on pos receipts, when you make a purchase using pos
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by zenith4biz(m): 9:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
SIRJOENATOR:
how much is $105.25 in naira now sef

Approximately #35k @ #325/$1
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by Abdstrakt(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
Specs to price ratio is interesting but this is no where near the quality of phantom 6 plus. Its an unknown brand here so one has to be careful, for the fact that they have no service center and all.
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by EBUBS(m): 4:33pm On Feb 26, 2017
I've got one of this phone for sale... Brand new.. Call me if interested 08065675390
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by NCP: 4:48pm On Feb 26, 2017
EBUBS:
I've got one of this phone for sale... Brand new.. Call me if interested 08065675390

picx and price.
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by chicwoman(f): 5:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
Shey you hear
It's better to go for a phone that you can easily replace the parts and one that has a home office in Nigeria
Fathai:
Bluboo ko bluewhale Ni...abeg don't buy any bluboo phone o.....my bluboo x550 is still waiting for repair since 4month now...no spare part at all in Nigeria
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by chicwoman(f): 5:18pm On Feb 26, 2017
Tecno has been in Nigeria for ten years, does a lot of phones that are better than these brands
Abdstrakt:
Specs to price ratio is interesting but this is no where near the quality of phantom 6 plus. Its an unknown brand here so one has to be careful, for the fact that they have no service center and all.
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by excanny: 5:28pm On Feb 26, 2017
Fathai:

Draw their ear well and tell them.

Kontinu kontinu dey buy phone where no get square root.

Blueback, pixhio xiaocdoll, just kontinu. No spare parts, just dey buy.
Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by EBUBS(m): 6:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
NCP:

picx and price.
still brand new. going for 40k...i got two of it so I intend selling one... More like business... Trust me, this phone is really cool for it's price.. ...

Re: Bluboo Dual: Phantom 6 Rival That Cost Less Than #40k by EBUBS(m): 6:24pm On Feb 26, 2017
excanny:

Draw their ear well and tell them.

Kontinu kontinu dey buy phone where no get square root.

Blueback, pixhio xiaocdoll, just kontinu. No spare parts, just dey buy.
can you imagine.. So intend getting your phone spoilt when you buy... Meanwhile Don't worry you can always get your spare parts same way you got your phone

(1) (Reply)

[SOLD] Blue Iphone XR For Sale (139k) / Samsung Galaxy M51 Features Leak: 7,000mah Battery And 25W Fast-charging / Has Airtel's Monthly 1gig For 1200 Stopped??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.