Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,867 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:37 PM

Chinedu Ikedieze Debunks News Of New Baby Says “baby Is My Niece” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chinedu Ikedieze Debunks News Of New Baby Says “baby Is My Niece” (1238 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze's House In Uzuakoli, Abia, His Hometown / Throwback Photo Of Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' / Chinedu Ikedieze "Aki" Celebrates His 41st Birthday (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chinedu Ikedieze Debunks News Of New Baby Says “baby Is My Niece” by omoashy: 11:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
The photo and news went viral! According to most blogs, the picture of a newborn posted on the Instagram page of Nollywood comic actor, Chinedu Ikedieze aka Aki was his new baby and that the diminutive actor and his wife Nneoma Nwaijah seems to have just welcomed their first child.
Well, Kemiashefonlovehaven just discovered that Aki was just welcoming his niece!

He posted on IG:
“UNTO US A CHILD IS BORN
#graciousgod
#mybeautifulniece.” (sic)
https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2017/01/chinedu-ikedieze-debunks-news-of-new.html

Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Debunks News Of New Baby Says “baby Is My Niece” by BlackDBagba: 11:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Debunks News Of New Baby Says “baby Is My Niece” by SuperSuave(m): 11:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hungry bloggers!! They don't confirm before posting shîts
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Debunks News Of New Baby Says “baby Is My Niece” by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
What would it cost to confirm news before publicing it . I hope no damage has been done smiley
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Debunks News Of New Baby Says “baby Is My Niece” by nerilove(m): 11:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
If I'm Aki, I'll sue the blog
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Debunks News Of New Baby Says “baby Is My Niece” by agrovick(m): 11:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
A sizable percentage of Nigerian bloggers are wack
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Debunks News Of New Baby Says “baby Is My Niece” by Kingxway: 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
Bloggers hustling
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Debunks News Of New Baby Says “baby Is My Niece” by decatalyst(m): 12:00am On Jan 02, 2017
Kingxway:
Bloggers hustling

It will lead to the death of news media in this country!

Bunch of unprofessional rogues undecided
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Debunks News Of New Baby Says “baby Is My Niece” by LesbianBoy(m): 1:31am On Jan 02, 2017
And nairaland put it on frontpage......Nairaland sef undecided
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Debunks News Of New Baby Says “baby Is My Niece” by angelTI(f): 5:47am On Jan 02, 2017
We said it that the baby is so un-Aki like tongue tongue tongue
Re: Chinedu Ikedieze Debunks News Of New Baby Says “baby Is My Niece” by Nixiepie(f): 7:29am On Jan 02, 2017
angelTI:
We said it that the baby is so un-Aki like tongue tongue tongue

lmfao,un-Akin ke.

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh – No Man Is Worth Dying For As Actress Goes After Her Former Husband / Iyabo Ojo, Kcee, Olamide, Dj Jimmy Jatt All Shine In Native Attire / See Ebube Nwagbo's Reply After Being Called Out For Not Thinking Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.