Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nairaland Awards (Members) - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Nairaland Awards (Members) (14460 Views)

Nairaland Awards 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hotangel2(f): 4:50am On Dec 31, 2005
smiley smiley
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hikeman: 6:00am On Dec 31, 2005
example of an a$$ word
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hotangel2(f): 6:01am On Dec 31, 2005
Hey hun.. how r u?
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hikeman: 6:02am On Dec 31, 2005
fine and you ?

who is this asshole called Whiteshark ?
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by nike4luv(f): 6:02am On Dec 31, 2005
wassup hike
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hotangel2(f): 6:04am On Dec 31, 2005
Im good.

whiteshark is a funny NL member. U'll like him when u get to know him. smiley
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by nike4luv(f): 6:05am On Dec 31, 2005
Lizzy? u drink grin
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hikeman: 6:07am On Dec 31, 2005
wats up Nike ? as for me notin much.

Lizzy the guy talks hungry ... someone should please feed his ass
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by nike4luv(f): 6:08am On Dec 31, 2005
baaah tongue
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hotangel2(f): 6:08am On Dec 31, 2005
he needs real food. He has been eating too much fish in the sea/ocean.

Don't worry, i'll cook poti for him tomoro.
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hikeman: 6:09am On Dec 31, 2005
not only poti , get someone to give him head . (if you know wat i mean )

plans for tommorrow
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hotangel2(f): 6:22am On Dec 31, 2005
hehehehehe... give him head? Well.. snazzy got that one.

Plans for tomoro... fxcking going shopping mehn, not a bunch of shopping, just to get summin for new year. Plus i think i'll enter new year at church instead of a house where they open "alcohol bottle" and scream... FXCK IT'S NEW YEAR!

So i'll go to church at night, and enter new year with God. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hikeman: 6:27am On Dec 31, 2005
hahahahaahaha , you go make them young guys repent , if you begin yan like this that mean sey New year fit be wack for them Niggaz in Texas
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hotangel2(f): 6:29am On Dec 31, 2005
hahahahaha... na me and God wan start this year oo. No be me and boys. Jesus is my number one! smiley

What r u doing?
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hikeman: 6:48am On Dec 31, 2005
listening to music
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hotangel2(f): 6:55am On Dec 31, 2005
coolie...
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by c0dec(m): 2:02am On Jan 01, 2006
"whiteshark the bitch":

Next numb skull to go= Codec

As 4 Codec, him nah follow follow...

just saw this now. angry

i've never insulted that bitch before but from today i pledge all my hate to the bastard.
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by nike4luv(f): 2:12am On Jan 01, 2006
easy man
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hikeman: 4:19am On Jan 01, 2006
@codec, chill that guy (whiteshark) is a bama .
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by ocho(f): 9:30am On Jan 01, 2006
@c0dec: calm down ok.Ignore stuff like that and don't let it ruin your fun time on NL ok bro! smiley
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by whiteshark(m): 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2006
Hey Hike man ........ Happy new year slowpoke, How was the zoo or is it the sewer u crawled out from. U wan test me?? abeg go ask older idiots like Nddy wetin happen to them when they choose the same path like you are doing now. I dey laugh you. grin grin I really dey laugh. I am hungry yes. I need to be feed with intelligent yarning and style not loose talk and stupid acts like urs ok!! I am hungry I say but tis a pity u gat noting to feed me with... nah so so talk nai u dey and after dat, u go come day do woman wrapper follow all the small small girl 4 the land dey make mouth. Guys like u ought not to be giving the slightest chance to show face 4 here cos una nor get anything to say so I suggest u hush up before I come knock the taste outta ur mouth... Mumu like u

As 4 u codec, U know say ya brain dey beneath ya foot so thinking nah stress 4 u so I will not talk to u now. Ur yeye partner wey u dey copy don go sleep u still wan yarn. U can pledge all ur hate my dear insane toddler but that will definitely not have any effect on the price of fish in the marker neither will it change the number of post credited to Hot angel so run along boi and go play with sand.....
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hotangel2(f): 2:25am On Jan 03, 2006
hike man:

@codec, chill that guy (whiteshark) is a[b] bama . [/b]

That word rings a bell. smiley
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by c0dec(m): 3:37am On Jan 03, 2006
whiteshark the bitch:
As for you codec, U know say ya brain dey beneath ya foot so thinking nah stress for you so I will not talk to u now. Ur yeye partner wey u dey copy don go sleep u still wan yarn. U can pledge all your hate my dear insane toddler but that will definitely not have any effect on the price of fish in the marker neither will it change the number of post credited to Hot angel so run along boi and go play with sand.....

cheesy
who i dey copy? ROTFL. go ask people who have been in this forum longer than you. my mind depends on no one.
and what does hot-angel have to do with anything? bitch!
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hotangel2(f): 3:39am On Jan 03, 2006
I hear my name. What happened? shocked
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by Outkast(f): 4:45am On Jan 03, 2006
umm..ok..Happy New-Year guys
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by Nobody: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2006
wowwzerzz
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by snazzydawn(f): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2006
cry cry Come o,what is all this bickering and hating all about? cry cry cry and between two supposedly matured guys?I thought guys didnt beef each other.I wonder how it will be during the NAIRALAND reunion,if you will settle your differences with fists sad sad.May that never happen shocked shocked.I can't understand why c0dec will pledge his hate to whiteshark or why whiteshark will say that c0dec's brain is under his feet.Hikeman,I will advice you too,to stop insulting people,you didn't have to say what you said about whiteshark,its immature,whiteshark,you didnt have to call hikeman an idiot!!!This is really bad.What example are you showing to our freshers? angry angry Really,I am not happy about all these hating and stuff going on here.It's making me sick,and I am sure I speak for others.This is the internet for crying out loud,don't take things personal,also don't because of the fact that this is internet,insult anybody.We are all human beings made by one God,NL is supposed to be a unifying place for Nigerians and friends of Nigeria ,not a wrestling ring,where you want to test your swearing skills on people you can't see.Please,I beg you all in the name of God,stop all these hating.You don't have to reply to every insult,be wise,ignore them,that way,the other person will look like a fool and stop it.I will advice you guys to make peace however you want to do it,though I would have liked it to be on this thread,for posterity's sake.You never know where you will meet yourseves in future.I rest my case. angry  kiss
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by ocho(f): 8:46am On Jan 03, 2006
i strongly agree with you snazzy, c'mon guys, we're supposed to be ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY here on NL. i really hope you guys settle your differences soon cos life is too short to bear grudges. I'm sure we'll all look back at this some day and laugh so c'mon, be friends again you all wink smiley
happy new year to you too outkast kiss
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by c0dec(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2006
thanks girls.

i got this PM from a new member after i logged of last night
"undisclosed":

Hi, i've been viewing the forum for sometime now and i just noticed this thread. There's really no need to argue with this whiteshark fellow. From what i can tell, he's got a low IQ. So just forget it.

Regards
undisclosed

earlier in the thread.....
"mamba":

@Shark, why codec naa, he's cool & clean?

with those two comments, then i really shouldn't be yarning because i'm clean and shark here well ... he is ..... rolleyes

so my guy, happy new year and work on that IQ of yours.
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hikeman: 1:06pm On Jan 03, 2006
Snazzy, do me a favor mind your business . Thats all i have to say.
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by Z4M4eva(f): 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2006
Uh Oh... tongue
Re: Nairaland Awards (Members) by hikeman: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2006
do you have a problem wit that ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Who Are You In Love With Now? / Guess The Present Location Of The Last Poster / Movie Names A-Z (Game)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.