Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

I Want To Learn How To Program Microcontrollers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Want To Learn How To Program Microcontrollers (1311 Views)

First Thing First, Learn To Program! / Books On : Microcontrollers For Beginners 1 / Sourcing Electronics Parts, Arduino, Microcontrollers Etc In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Learn How To Program Microcontrollers by drvalency: 11:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
hello,
i want hands-on training on programming microcontrollers................

i live in Enugu, Nigeria and i am ready to meet with the person and also ready to pay.

awaiting response(s)

kind regards
Re: I Want To Learn How To Program Microcontrollers by AideeSheks(m): 12:32am On Jan 02, 2017
Princejude
He should be able be able to help you out with this
Re: I Want To Learn How To Program Microcontrollers by drvalency: 6:25am On Jan 02, 2017
AideeSheks:
Princejude

He should be able be able to help you out with this
thanks for your response,how can i possibly contact him?
Re: I Want To Learn How To Program Microcontrollers by AideeSheks(m): 8:10am On Jan 02, 2017
drvalency:
thanks for your response,how can i possibly contact him?
He should notice my mention of him once he logs in, then you can discuss.
Or visit jutronix.com and check the contact details there

1 Like

Re: I Want To Learn How To Program Microcontrollers by drvalency: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2017
AideeSheks:
He should notice my mention of him once he logs in, then you can discuss. Or visit jutronix.com and check the contact details there
thanks bro
Re: I Want To Learn How To Program Microcontrollers by Fulaman198(m): 6:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
What you are getting at here is embedded systems programming. How good are you with C/C++?
Re: I Want To Learn How To Program Microcontrollers by klefjoxey: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
drvalency:
hello,
i want hands-on training on programming microcontrollers................

i live in Enugu, Nigeria and i am ready to meet with the person and also ready to pay.

awaiting response(s)

kind regards
Learn c and c++
Re: I Want To Learn How To Program Microcontrollers by Standing5(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Go to Youtube and follow hobbyists who are willing and able to teach Microcontrollers. You can also read books. I suggest you use Nairaland as a guide if you are in it for long term, otherwise go ahead and solicit help here.
Re: I Want To Learn How To Program Microcontrollers by tolekes(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Check this website out.. www.liensy.com/products
Re: I Want To Learn How To Program Microcontrollers by ZipAutomations: 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Are you Interested in upgrading your skills in industrial automation and PLC programming?
Our Trainings are high ended with 90% practical based.

We currently train engineers, technicians( entry level and experienced) on control systems design, PLC programming and automation, should in case you are interested in the training we would gladly assist you in stimulating your interest and giving you a progressive disclosure in the field of control systems engineering.

www.zipautomations.com
info@zipautomations.com
zipautomations@gmail.com
OR CALL 08065686953, 07089795434

(1) (Reply)

See What A Nigerian Man Was Asked To Do At The US Point Of Entry / Freelance Web Developers And Software Engineers Urgently Needed / Other Things All Programmers Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.