Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Please Help, I Want To Learn To Build Websites, Web Design... - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help, I Want To Learn To Build Websites, Web Design... (1380 Views)

I Want To Build Websites All By Myself / Teach People To Build Websites And Apps And Earn Money / First Thing First, Learn To Program! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, I Want To Learn To Build Websites, Web Design... by Austinbass12(m): 7:26am On Aug 24, 2017
I really want to learn how to build websites, web designing, web hosting and some other related issue. please where do I start from and can I learn it on my own.
Re: Please Help, I Want To Learn To Build Websites, Web Design... by jite82(f): 7:46am On Aug 24, 2017
Inbox me 08080523335 on whatsapp and I will you show you

1 Like

Re: Please Help, I Want To Learn To Build Websites, Web Design... by Nobody: 10:29am On Aug 24, 2017
Austinbass12:
I really want to learn how to build websites, web designing, web hosting and some other related issue. please where do I start from and can I learn it on my own.
if you want to learn take and time and study jon duckett HTML and CSS book
Re: Please Help, I Want To Learn To Build Websites, Web Design... by Webman007: 1:49pm On Aug 24, 2017
Austinbass12:

If you're in Lagos....have access to your own PC and Data we can arrange for a One on One Coaching Weekends or Weekdays. call me on 08095966698
Re: Please Help, I Want To Learn To Build Websites, Web Design... by AkinseteK(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2017
Austinbass12:

You can contact me

Re: Please Help, I Want To Learn To Build Websites, Web Design... by sludasoft: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2017
You can learn programming through personal and online studies

First, which aspect of programming do you want to learn? There is Website Development, Mobile App Development etc.

It is best to start with the one that you can easily see the result of your learning, and that would be Website Development. To begin learn at www.w3schools.com or www.tutorialspoint.com

Here are the languages to learn and in this order.

1. HTML
2. CSS
3. Javascript
4. PHP / MySQL
5. Bootstrap
etc - Learn other this you see at www.w3schools.com

Practice what you learn and be dedicated, in just a few weeks, you will start creating stuffs that you would be happy about.

We recommend you learn by yourself, when you run into any trouble, just Google it.

If you need any further assistance with your learning you can reach out to us at https://sludasoft.com/contact.php we will be glad to help you out.

Please note that learning to program is a good skill that can make you a lot of money.

Have fun and good luck.
Re: Please Help, I Want To Learn To Build Websites, Web Design... by Desyner: 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2017
I recommend James Williamson's course on CSS Page Layout, It will help u avoid the mediocre page designs Naija dev churn out. It is a video course. Also get a laptop with excellent battery life(12 cells from amazon.com/ebay). It will help also
Re: Please Help, I Want To Learn To Build Websites, Web Design... by olamil34(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2017
you google does type of question nt nairaland it grin

(1) (Reply)

How Many Years Have You Spent In Programming / Oracle, Open Source And Other Dba's This Is For You! / Proposed Nigerian Software Developers Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.