Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,353 members, 7,815,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos (4209 Views)

Death Of Innocent Ani: Missing ESUT Student Killed By Kidnapper / University Of Jos Moves To Permanent Site After 44 Years / Nwankwo Florence Ngozi, University Of Jos Overall Best Graduating Student (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by Smyblueboy(m): 1:14am On Jan 02, 2017
The weather went sour amongst the students of University of Jos as a 300L sstudent of the popular Uj (unijos) committed suicide. The media gathered from a close source seen at the event scene that the deceased who was identified as Peter had committed suicide as a result of the freezing of accounts that occurred with the popular online money making scheme MMM on the 13th Dec. 2016. He stated that the deceased had borrowed a huge sum of money to invest in the program along with his school fee, which he promised to payback after he obtains the return on the investment. He also highlighted the media that the deceased has attempted suicide twice from the day the famous online money making scheme owner Sargey Mavrodi decided to announce the freezing of all confirmed money (known as mavro) in all participants account. Another source disclosed to the media that the deceased had committed suicide due to the humiliation and threats issued by an unidentified individuals who were said to have lend him money to participate online money making scheme (MMM). The mother of the deceased has blamed the unfortunate event on the scheme (MMM) as she cried bitterly. www.ishstock.info/2017/01/unijossuicide.html?m=0#more
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by Cletus77(m): 1:33am On Jan 02, 2017
The Love of Quick Money!! The money doubler wat does he do for a living anyway?

1 Like

Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 02, 2017
Mavrodians be like this to the OP

6 Likes

Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by dahunsy(f): 3:10am On Jan 02, 2017
Coughs***clears throat# the news is so fake as MMM itself

11 Likes

Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by matrix199(m): 4:10am On Jan 02, 2017
Same way 50 investors committed suicide in Russia when they lost all they had to the scheme.

Well, he must have zeroed his mind and accepted the fact the scheme has actually crashed without waiting till Jan 14 for confirmation.

5 Likes

Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by RandomHero(m): 7:05am On Jan 02, 2017
The bold disclaimer on the website warns participants not to use money other than spare money they have. Anyone that commits suicide over the scheme is a case of OnKpe!
They froze me too but you don't see me moping and getting depressed, why? Because I didn't use relevant money!!
Moral of the MMM saga;

Follow instructions!!!

10 Likes

Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by Nutase: 7:08am On Jan 02, 2017
tongue
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by idris4r83(m): 7:09am On Jan 02, 2017
As 14th is approaching una don start to dey spread lies again abi

1 Like

Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by komonibo(m): 7:47am On Jan 02, 2017
mtchewww...he no kill himself since...na now wey January reach??....useless post 4rm a useless mmm hater

2 Likes

Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by UnlimitedIfex(m): 7:48am On Jan 02, 2017
This news dey smell fake

3 Likes

Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by mayyorr01(m): 7:53am On Jan 02, 2017
if true.... that's sad
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by SuperSuave(m): 8:08am On Jan 02, 2017
I know this will be on FP soon, seun sef like mmm

Jan 14 is near, we'll all watch as everything unfolds

1 Like

Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by Nobody: 8:17am On Jan 02, 2017
Why am I finding it hard to believe.....EM M EM....Endtime Men Making Endtime Money....I came to mark attendance tho
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by chimzyblack(m): 8:59am On Jan 02, 2017
keep up the lies,
don't worry you will all get buried by next week.
COUNT DOWN!!

1 Like

Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by tbliss22(m): 9:00am On Jan 02, 2017
Lolz... U committed suicide as if life will not go on. Nonsense when he get's to the other side he should extend my greetings to fela, stella and the rest.
MMM kept warning from the beginning but only those who played by the rules didn't get hurt;

- use spare cash (don't be too greedy)
- It's a ponzi scheme that will only survive if there are constant flow of new participants

2 Likes

Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2017
*In Dj Khaled's voice*
Another one grin grin

13th Jan would be soo......... Intense! cheesy
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by godfrey01(m): 9:13am On Jan 02, 2017
fake news... me that have a huge chunk inside, have I commited suicide... if its true then the guy is a foool for taking his life... debt or no debt life moves on and that what some people don't understand... those people threatening him should be arrested....
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by giddykay: 9:33am On Jan 02, 2017
Drop it
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by Bankalert(m): 9:45am On Jan 02, 2017
undecided
No mistake, event, circumstance, bad results e.t.c is worth taking ur life over... Nor matter one you have lost, hw deep u hv fallen, how miserable u r ryt nw, as long as you are alive there is hope for u...As d good book say " there is more hope for a living dog than a dead lion....so Keep hope alive...Your dawn is just after the darkest hour

1 Like

Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by Bankalert(m): 9:50am On Jan 02, 2017
Meanwhile you knw where u see that long epistle of terms and conditions bt u dnt bother to read coz u will still end up clicking "i agree'"...but when happen u will be lyk how nah? naso MMM dey...many people no even gt spare money to use bt dey concur...nw it haf appen and dey r wailing...smh
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by EWAagoyin(m): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2017
useless lies everywhere.......no be only mmm na nnn cause him death
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by Agimor(m): 10:20am On Jan 02, 2017
Why kill yourself while January 14th is just around the corner. Anyway RIP.
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by Thermodynamics(m): 10:26am On Jan 02, 2017
Nigerians are too negative minded, they said they will be back this month, why the panic.
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by peace92: 10:28am On Jan 02, 2017
Pictures or I don't believe
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by AngelicDamsel(f): 11:16am On Jan 02, 2017
If true, THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING, after Jan 14 ehn! ***GOD HELP US***

1 Like

Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by emeijeh(m): 11:26am On Jan 02, 2017
Rubbish...
Guys help me thank God ....... I became a guider today!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by Sharp9: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2017
I bought shares some years ago(bank and media), share prices crashed and am still alive. That is naija for you.
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by swaeixlord: 11:49am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by swaeixlord: 11:50am On Jan 02, 2017
SEE THIS O2 FAT GUY NO FIT PLAY PENALTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3t8u3O3KXM
Re: Student Killed Himself Over MMM At University Of Jos by SolexxBarry(m): 11:51am On Jan 02, 2017
Later they will say use ur spare money wen most cars in naija dont even av spare tires,in this economy were will d spare money come from

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Inscription On Kanu's Dress, What Does It Signify? (photos) / Jamb Releases 2018 Utme Results, 111,981 Results With-held / Enugu Government Closes Unapproved Private Schools Operating In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.