Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

If It Were You, What Would You Have Done To Please Each Other? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If It Were You, What Would You Have Done To Please Each Other? (407 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If It Were You, What Would You Have Done To Please Each Other? by Reader1988: 7:51am On Jan 02, 2017
I am a Christian that lives in the North. Yesterday my friend invited me and ask me for the type of drinks I cared for. He mentioned all the soft drinks. Eg Pepsi, Fanta, Malt, etc ( everyone looked at me and smiled). Then I looked up and say Pepsi. We rocked and enjoyed together with my Pepsi but they were not comfortable with my Pepsi. But I really enjoyed everything with my Pepsi and their alcohol. If it were you, what would you have been done to please them since that you enjoyed everything they did and appreciate their kind gesture. Lalasticlala front page please. Happy new year.

Re: If It Were You, What Would You Have Done To Please Each Other? by SuperSuave(m): 7:54am On Jan 02, 2017
Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: If It Were You, What Would You Have Done To Please Each Other? by shamack: 7:54am On Jan 02, 2017
I consider myself first
Re: If It Were You, What Would You Have Done To Please Each Other? by littlewonders: 8:04am On Jan 02, 2017
For the notice.

Anytime you have to join friends who take alcohol to sit out, try not to ask for soft when you're cognizance of what is on their tables.

Ask for bottle water and tell them you're on drugs.

They say drinking alcohol together majority of the times whispers truth about oneself but if your not in that circle at that moment they won't be comfortable with you.

That's all!!

2 Likes

Re: If It Were You, What Would You Have Done To Please Each Other? by Reader1988: 8:09am On Jan 02, 2017
This is the pictureThis is the pictureThis is the picture

Re: If It Were You, What Would You Have Done To Please Each Other? by slimthugchimee2(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2017
what
Re: If It Were You, What Would You Have Done To Please Each Other? by wtfCode: 8:29am On Jan 02, 2017
littlewonders:
For the notice.

Anytime you have to join friends who take alcohol to sit out, try not to ask for soft when you're cognizance of what is on their tables.

Ask for bottle water and tell them you're on drugs.

They say drinking alcohol together majority of the times whispers truth about oneself but if your not in that circle at that moment they won't be comfortable with you.

That's all!!

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / Breaking: DSS Questions CAN Officials Over Fund-raising / What Arguing Atheists And Theists Should Rather Focus On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.