Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Army Recovers Uniform & Weapon Of DSP Alkali, Aide Killed In Rivers (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Recovers Uniform & Weapon Of DSP Alkali, Aide Killed In Rivers (photo) (31137 Views)

Imo SARS Arrests Notorious Robber In Rivers (photo) / 10 Yahoo-boys Impersonating American Soldiers Paraded By EFCC In Rivers (photo) / Man Who Beheaded DSP Alkali Takes Police To Forest Where He Buried His Driver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Recovers Uniform & Weapon Of DSP Alkali, Aide Killed In Rivers (photo) by labo101: 12:10am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Army Recovers Uniform & Weapon Of DSP Alkali, Aide Killed In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 03, 2017
Wish they could also find the owners of the belongings.

What a pity.
Re: Army Recovers Uniform & Weapon Of DSP Alkali, Aide Killed In Rivers (photo) by MegaGab: 9:04am On Jan 03, 2017
ebikelvin:
gud work

Which kain yeye good work. Does it mean he(late DSP) was moving in his vehicle with many Uniforms.

In as much as sympathise with the NPF and the family of the slain, there is a pertinent question I need to ask.

Does it mean the beheaded officers have no blood in there body, cos I did not see any bloodstains on the uniforms, or could it be that they washed and iron it?

Or could it be that he was killed by his people(Security agencies) just to call rivers people barbarians?

Many things are happening in this country, may God just open the eyes of some young officers to take over the country and kill all these stupid politicians, then we can have peace of mind.
Re: Army Recovers Uniform & Weapon Of DSP Alkali, Aide Killed In Rivers (photo) by ndcide(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=budusky05 post=52478782][/quote]

I said what I'm interested in. Besides the report of the police killers is everywhere.

I know you are not interested about the young man killed by the police for political reasons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnappers In Police Uniform Arrested In Front Of Folorusho Akerejola's House / Soldiers Arrest 6 Herdsmen Destroying Farmland In Benue / Robber Who Stole 500k In A Shop In Abuja Caught & Beaten Mercilessly By Mob(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.