Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve (1517 Views)

Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / Man Who Married 2 Wives In Order To Have A Male Child Now Has 6 Daughters. Photo / Bayelsa Man Shows His Two Wives On Facebook (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by dahaz(m): 9:43am On Jan 02, 2017
A graduate of Accountancy from Federal Polytechnic, Nasarawa, Isyaka Dahiru, has tied the knot with two wives on New Year’s eve.
By taking this pair at one time, the number Mr. Dahiru’s wives rose to three.
Mr. Dahiru took to his Facebook page to splash his pre-wedding pictures with the two brides, Khadijat and Rashida.

Announcing the wedding, Mr. Dahiru, who was born Born on June 23, 1987, wrote: “The family of late Mallam Dahiru Ahmed invites the general public to the weeding fatiha of his son Isyaka Dahiru (Smiling Judge) and Khadijat and Rashida, which is scheduled to take place on 31/12/2016 at Muhd Adi residence behind RCM School Doma, off Ruttu Road by 10am.”

The second wedding took place an hour later at Sakora Dakashi Street off Lafia Road, while reception followed immediately at the groom’s residence along Lafia Road in Doma Local Government Area.

Daily Nigerian could not reach the groom for comments, but sources described him as industrious person.

http://dailynigerian.com/features/30-yr-old-man-picks-2-wives-on-new-years-eve/

1 Like

Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by dahaz(m): 9:46am On Jan 02, 2017
This one na real man more pix

Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by Mimzyy(f): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2017
Only in Hausa land...

1 Like

Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by MARKone(m): 9:58am On Jan 02, 2017
The guy Na "shairman". Tiri gbosa 4 him.

3some ti take ova cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2017
Let's hope satisfying them will help fatty lose some weight. And let's hope they do not infect one another with any STDs. lipsrsealed

Happy married life! grin

1 Like

Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 02, 2017
I thought it is only the non educated hausas that are foolish now see the educated one sad

1 Like

Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by immaculatengang(f): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2017
Him no get problem. HML to them
Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by Mikylopez(f): 10:09am On Jan 02, 2017
d lady brows tho..... anyways congrats to him... in falz voice" ham stee sachin"
Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by Florblu(f): 10:15am On Jan 02, 2017
Some ladies sef.
Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by FreeSpirited: 10:22am On Jan 02, 2017
Seriously.... I love this......its better and more responsible than countless guys and married men patronising oloshos......

1 Like

Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by Richy4(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
OP the way you wrote the headline...It makes me think funny..like the ladies where in his grocery list and he picked them from the grocery store..put them in the trolley and heads to the checkout section....

1 Like

Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by crackhaus: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
He is the real MVP. cool

But someone needs to teach those women how to wear makeup.
Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by crackhaus: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Richy4:
OP the way you wrote the headline...It makes me think funny..like the ladies where in his grocery list and he picked them from the grocery store..put them in the trolley and heads to the checkout section....
I'm pretty sure that's what he did.

Isn't that how most people (male and female) choose their partners from a collection of potential mates?
Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by thorpido(m): 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
At 30yrs ,he already has 3 wives?Smh

1 Like

Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by Aminat508(f): 8:29am On Apr 22, 2017
Dahaz embarassed Edit that your pro Post
Re: 30-yr-old Man Picks 2 Wives On New Year’s Eve by Aminat508(f): 12:24pm On May 24, 2017
dahaz
wow aminat508 that is very impressive of you. May God almighty reward you for these. Insha Allah you will never lack.

slowly by slowly amina you don de turn celebrity oo. No forget me oo wen you don reach the peak.Na together we de drink garri oo grin

Dahaz, very funny grin

(1) (Reply)

Lessons I Learned While Living In England / Large Centre Rugs For Homes & Offices / Can You Watch Your Wife Deliver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.