Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,684 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Why Are Religious People Always Aggressive? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Religious People Always Aggressive? (557 Views)

Why Are Religious Houses Closing Down To Depend On Science For Cure? (COVID-19) / Crazy Things That Religious People Believe - Add Yours / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Religious People Always Aggressive? by Monogamy: 10:18am On Jan 02, 2017
I was having a chat with someone yesterday and the person asked me , " Do you believe in God"?, My answer was yes but questionable..
In our solar system, we have 8 planets revolving through the sun.. Though their are some dwarf planet which comes once in a while. Ordinary in our milky way, there are more than 125 billion planets. And their are billions of galaxy. To me it is questionable where exactly God is..
The guy was aggressive after my explanation and i was wondering why?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Religious People Always Aggressive? by brandonobi(m): 11:07am On Jan 02, 2017
they always feel they have to fight for God

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Religious People Always Aggressive? by orisa37: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2017
Sorry.The Christian was wondering why you came so close and still failed to reach your target. As a Scientist of sorts, you described the Universe, comprising Galaxies, the Milky Way and our Solar System and its Planets, as a FOOTBALL. That was good. The Player, The Mover and Roller of that Round Ball is GOD. That Ball(The Universe) is at The Foot of Jesus Christ who now lives exclusively in GODSPHERE. Christ Foot is The Fulcrum for Moving The Universe(The Ball) at His(God's) Pleasure. There's Righteous Anger and there's Selfish Anger. Your Christian friend was simply demonstrating Righteous Anger. Happy New Year!!!
Re: Why Are Religious People Always Aggressive? by Monogamy: 12:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
orisa37:
Sorry.The Christian was wondering why you came so close and still failed to reach your target. As a Scientist of sorts, you described the Universe, comprising Galaxies, the Milky Way and our Solar System and its Planets, as a FOOTBALL. That was good. The Player, The Mover and Roller of that Round Ball is GOD. That Ball(The Universe) is at The Foot of Jesus Christ who now lives exclusively in GODSPHERE. Christ Foot is The Fulcrum for Moving The Universe(The Ball) at His(God's) Pleasure. There's Righteous Anger and there's Selfish Anger. Your Christian friend was simply demonstrating Righteous Anger. Happy New Year!!!

Please slow down.. I hardly understand your post
Re: Why Are Religious People Always Aggressive? by Greatzeus(m): 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jesus asked us to walk in the spirit. A person can be religious but carnal,living according to the dictate of the flesh. On the other hand a spiritual man walks in the spirit,his life is guarded by biblical principles of love,forgiveness, compassion, sacrifice etc.
Be spiritual.
Re: Why Are Religious People Always Aggressive? by Omudia11: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
If you don't understand this, why then did you expect the Christian to understand you?

Also, what kind of topic is that? So by speaking to one Christian, you have spoken to 2.2 billion Christians?
Monogamy:

Please slow down.. I hardly understand your post
Re: Why Are Religious People Always Aggressive? by Monogamy: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Omudia11:
If you don't understand this, why then did you expect the Christian to understand you?

Also, what kind of topic is that? So by speaking to one Christian, you have spoken to 2.2 billion Christians?

Now i got your point... Peace
Re: Why Are Religious People Always Aggressive? by winner01(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Monogamy:
I was having a chat with someone yesterday and the person asked me , " Do you believe in God"?, My answer was yes but questionable..
In our solar system, we have 8 planets revolving through the sun.. Though their are some dwarf planet which comes once in a while. Ordinary in our milky way, there are more than 125 billion planets. And their are billions of galaxy. To me it is questionable where exactly God is..
The guy was aggressive after my explanation and i was wondering why?
Since when did Someone become religious people??

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rev Father Obayi Did 3 Days Fasting & Flogged To Cleanse The Sins Of Nigerians / How Curse And Oath Taking Came To Earth / The Prayer Samson Prayed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.