Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well (49307 Views)

19-Year-Old Boy Kills His Girlfriend In Benin, Dumps Corpse By Roadside / Ugandan Man Murders Girlfriend After Seeing Photos Of Another Man On Her Phone / Man Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Remains In Soak Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Omudia11: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2017
Are you sure you're okay? You blame the girl and not her killer? It means you're a potential murderer.
goingape:
this is what happen when women love following different dicck
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by CplusJason: 11:30am On Jan 02, 2017
Uchihaitaci:

There you go again.. assuming and insulting... Bet it makes you feel real strong? Grow up
Just pray you don't end up like Yemi.

Gun wielding cultist.
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Gerrard59(m): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2017
fuckfuckman:
Please I want to ask a question. This guy committed a real crime by killing his girlfriend but Nnamdi Kanu only send people to kill Hausa Fulani but they did not kill is Kanu not innocent?
[b][/b]Trump we wait on you[b]
[/b]

Just to let you know, DTrump doesn't know where Enugu is located talk less of Nnamdi.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Bimpe29: 11:34am On Jan 02, 2017
God have mercy. The rate at which evil are perpetrating is alarming. There has been more of hatred and wickedness in the world.
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Calismart(m): 11:36am On Jan 02, 2017
For you that like to kiss...

Read the things that happens to your body when you kiss here>>http://www.storiesmagic.com/2016/10/these-things-happen-to-you-when-you.html
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 02, 2017
CplusJason:
Just pray you don't end up like Yemi.

Gun wielding cultist.

Are you ill?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Odunharry(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2017
oyedun82:
Date responsible and good guy.. They wont hear

They all want someone that can rock their world madly
Funny but it's true most of the time

1 Like

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by onward4life(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2017
CplusJason:
That's the trademark of the stupid Ayes Confraternity.

To Kill At Any Slight Provocation

WestLife sef......... cool

I wish Yemi a rough ride to the great beyond.

Warning; No stupid cultists should quote me. cool

Guy yu dey vex oooo
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Princedaniel: 11:39am On Jan 02, 2017
Umartins1:

Cultism alert! Rival cults in the house. Can someone also notice what I noticed?

All Nigerian cultists are deluded and savages.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by CplusJason: 11:41am On Jan 02, 2017
lestat:

Are you ill?
No, now go and ask your dad that question. (No offense)
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by CplusJason: 11:43am On Jan 02, 2017
onward4life:

Guy yu dey vex oooo
Bro, the cult group (Aiyes) killed my pastor friend back then in the university.
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by shamecurls(m): 11:48am On Jan 02, 2017
MMM is coming back in 12 days time
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by blinks112: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by ThinkSmarter: 11:56am On Jan 02, 2017
Ladies like bahd guys gan, and this z d fate of dating them,
Ladies who date them re likely to suffer heartbreak, sexual abuse, violence and eventually death @worst cases.
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Originalsly: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2017
Hmmm.... I don't understand why he was just held and handed over to the Police.... I expected him to be taken to the hospital forlorn the doctors to desperately trying to save his life.... or taken to the mortuary.
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 02, 2017
CplusJason:
That's the trademark of the stupid Ayes Confraternity.

To Kill At Any Slight Provocation

WestLife sef......... cool

I wish Yemi a rough ride to the great beyond.

Warning; No stupid cultists should quote me. cool

Emeka is bad
Emeka is a human being
Therefore all human beings are bad.

Use the above to understand that not all cultist are the way you see them.

3 Likes

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by jimenyo: 12:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
May God guide our steps! Yes everyone dies someday;but l pray l don't die a silly death!
Do you know that some of these ladies date these so called cultists in the name of protection?Yes,some of them do not know until they get into the relationship.But what stops you from running for your dear life when you get to know?Love?You mean love?Who loves who when you die?Wisdom is profitable to direct!
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Rozaystunna(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Rozaystunna(m): 12:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
Na Dem afonjas known for wickedness
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by onward4life(m): 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
CplusJason:
Bro, the cult group (Aiyes) killed my pastor friend back then in the university.

Sorry for your loss. But

Frat will never troway for an outsider except.

1. An informant.(decapitating @times)
2. Beating up an insider(deadly response).
3. Stray catapult.(beyound control)

Try not to mention names. The op did not indict any body. Someone might screen shot your tweet with dates and trace as evidence of a price to pay one day. You during the raining season. Take care.

Different colors( vanity)

one ppo (with peace)

Happy Nu year

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by CplusJason: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Linqsz:

Emeka is bad
Emeka is a human being
Therefore all human beings are bad.

Use the above to understand that not all cultist are the way you see them.
Can you listen to yourself? undecided

Go and say that to the Nigeria Army Bro.

Au revoir
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by CplusJason: 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
onward4life:

Sorry for your loss. But

Frat will never troway for an outsider except.

1. An informant.(decapitating @times)
2. Beating up an insider(deadly response).
3. Stray catapult.(beyound control)

Try not to mention names op did not indict any body. Someone might screen shot your tweet with dates as evidence of a price to pay and trace. You during the raining season.

Different color one ppo

Happy Nu year
I know how to deal with them. Oh, you think I'll be scared with that comment? Lol, I'll love to see them try.

Stay safe.

1 Like

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
CplusJason:
No, now go and ask your dad that question. (No offense)

Are you on any mental disorder medications?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by CplusJason: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
lestat:

Are you on any mental disorder medications?
If I start with you, your immediate family will find it difficult recognise the cause of your pains.

Just shift.
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by mrwonlasewonie: 12:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
I don't know how a normal person in her right senses will be dating a cultist .of all the men IN this world; a cultist. If regular guys that are not even cultist murder their girlfriends at the slightest provocation, how much More a cultist.

What does a cultist want to give you that You will risk your life for.some girls will die with their folly
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Rozaystunna(m): 12:17pm On Jan 02, 2017
CplusJason:
My friend keep quiet, when you called me dummy, I should start dancing and singing your praises abi?

GTFO, you bloody cultist.
oga calm down
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by onward4life(m): 12:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
CplusJason:
I know how to deal with them. Oh, you think I'll be scared with that comment? Lol, I'll love to see them try.

Stay safe.

Bro let God fight ur battle pls it's a Nu year.

I noticed something about frat. We all condemn it. We too want all of them to Die in bulk ba!

But the moment yu discover your cousin is now a practitioner. What will yu do other than to pray you don't loss ur Uncle title.

Cigar smoke!
Let go!
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by mrwonlasewonie: 12:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
If cultism is able to solve the boko haram problem once and for all then I will support for the legalization of cultism but they are as worthless as abachas balls.always fighting and killing for irrelevant things like girls ego and money
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by Orokita(m): 12:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Shud be put in the well too. Tit for tat
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by CplusJason: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
onward4life:

Bro let God fight ur battle pls it's a Nu year.

I noticed something about frat. We all condemn it. We too want all of them to Die in bulk ba!

But the moment yu discover your cousin is now a practitioner. What will yu do other than to pray you don't loss ur Uncle title.

Cigar smoke!
Let go!
I wish you well in your game

Shalom.
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by CplusJason: 12:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rozaystunna:
oga calm down

k.
Re: Cultist Murders Girlfriend, Dumps Corpse In Well by AntiNigerian: 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
fuckfuckman:
Please I want to ask a question. This guy committed a real crime by killing his girlfriend but Nnamdi Kanu only send people to kill Hausa Fulani but they did not kill is Kanu not innocent?
Trump we wait on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) / Imo Police Arrest Nekede Poly Student & His Gang Member For Arm Robbery / N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.