Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

GEM Vocational School ( 1 Day Seminar And Workshop 2017) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / GEM Vocational School ( 1 Day Seminar And Workshop 2017) (360 Views)

Reptile Found In Edo University's Engineering Workshop / Heritage Bank, Lagos State Sponsor One-day Seminar For JAMB Students / Seminar! Seminar!! Seminar!!! You're Cordially Invited To A One Day Seminar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GEM Vocational School ( 1 Day Seminar And Workshop 2017) by OTILSGEM: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2017
First and foremost, I'll like to say a very happy and prosperous new year to us all.

For those interested in learning skills on how to produce liquid soap, liquid aftershave with expert tips of how to become a better entrepreneur this year, GEM will be training you with a token this month.

This and more will be for a token which will help you at home or for business purposes. This is a new month in anew year and I'll advise that you take your life and time seriously. Yes, most of you might feel you don't need any skill whatsoever but news flash, skilled people use their skills to get additional income, make a living and start their own business. Become a member of a skillful society where you can spread your fingers to catch what you need. No skill is useless.

To participate, watsapp me on 08055016614 showing your interest in tthe one day seminar and workshop holding on the 28th of January, 2017. Time is 10 am prompt. Registration fee is 5000 naira only. Be a part of this one day seminar and workshop and enjoy its benefits. Stay focused.

Start your future now

(1) (Reply)

Hello / Finance Your Education With As Little As 1000 Naira. / I Don't Wanna Drop Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.