Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Complete Set Of Living Room Furniture For Sale (PICS) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Complete Set Of Living Room Furniture For Sale (PICS) (1322 Views)

New Living Room Furniture's For Sale. Imported. / Living Room Furniture Dealers / Somebody's Living Room Flooded In Lekki After The Rain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Complete Set Of Living Room Furniture For Sale (PICS) by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2017
I have a rarely used complete set (3-2-1-1 seater) of living room furniture for sale. This is not a ready made one that are normally finished and bought over the shelf. It is a specially ordered and made with strong and rugged wood, which I personally monitored right from d beginning of its construction. It is highly foamy and offers high level of comfort. It is very neat and still appeared unused. I am selling off because Im relocating to another state. For more info;

Price : #120k.

NB. I said rarely used because I used to shuffle between Lagos and outside before eventually deciding to relocate permanently.

Re: Complete Set Of Living Room Furniture For Sale (PICS) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 03, 2017
price reduced to #120k last...non negotiable, i need money sharp sharp.
Re: Complete Set Of Living Room Furniture For Sale (PICS) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 08, 2017
sa

(1) (Reply)

48 Hours to the End of our Mega Promo on brick and Bars 600k / Now Selling Land At Queens Park Estate, Simawa Behind The RCCG Auditorium / Ikosi Isheri Local Government Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.