Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) (9273 Views)

FSARS Shaved My Head At Gunpoint – Efosa Osayande, AAU Undergraduate (Photo) / Top 5 Best Secondary Schools In Nigeria According To WAEC / See Female Undergraduate That Cuts Keys To See Herself Through School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by AyamConfidence(m): 10:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
CaroLyner:
none beats this
seconded

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by encryptjay(m): 1:00am On Jan 03, 2017
MykOnyxo:

yeah,, I would have swallowed you if you didn't list 3 idiot... I looked from 5th to 2nd list and was like "shey Bobo yi o ni fi 3-idiot si ni".... nice one there..
I love everything about that movie... it encompasses every genre even horror sef.. Viru is the horror... romance, science, comedy, in fact that movie is 2 much....

I love that song by joy that he mentioned "chinedu chinedudu".. 'give me some sunshine'

mehn that movie ehn, I go watch am with my children and their children and their children children.....

if you never watch am,, grab your copy now..... see my signature

Wetin you wan dey find for my signature, I be bollywood ambassador? come on go download am
Give me some sunshine
Give me some rain
Give me another chance, I wanna grow up once again.
That movie is masterpiece; I can't just get enough of it. Aamir Khan and co nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by amulet: 5:45am On Jan 03, 2017
really nice
Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by buffalowings: 11:35am On Jan 03, 2017
Thanks op

I've only watched 2
A beautiful mind..... I felt sorry for hohn Nash in that movie...his wife stood by him through it all..that was my consolation.

And three idiots was all the rave when I was in uni grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by TroubleDude: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Teophilus96:
The best Movie of all time for any undergraduate!There is no argument nor any iota of doubt about it.
(1)*The three Idiots

About three students of Imperal institute of Engineering,Farhan,Raju and the genius Rancho.While Farhan was forced by his very father to study engineering,Raju,as a result of fears and worry;are poor academically than their friend Rancho who became the best graduating student....................

Just Watch this movie and you will be convinced about my supposition.I can bet everything I have that you are going to re-watch this movie.
Feel free to add yours!
#Mod pls do the needful.Thanks

God i love this movie... Rancho salamanders chanchad(i stand to be corrected on the spelling) the stubborn but very intelligent genius

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by TroubleDude: 12:33pm On Jan 03, 2017
dauddy97:
All Undergraduate / Youth / must watch this movies
Wall-E
Mean girls
Karate kid
Swing kid
Nil battey
Good will hunting (best)
How high
Superbad
The breakfast club
Water boy
The sandlot
The man who knows infinity
The 3 idiots
A beautiful mind (lovely)
Versity blue
Moon rise kingdom
Trick R Treat

Watch these movies and thank me later grin grin

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ALL THE ABOVE LISTED MOVIE HERE

Year

Bros... cant download any oo.... i only saw watch movie....
Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by Abbey2sam(m): 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Teophilus96:
These movies are recommended for any undergraduate.You will be influenced no doubt but You have the choice to make it either a positive or a negative one.I ,however assure you that the feelings you get and the insights are going to be good ones.You are gonna be thrilled by these movies!feel free to add yours.
(5 )*HOW HIGH

About two guys named,Silas and Jamal.They decided to one day smoke something magical which eventually helps them to ace their college entrance exam.

What about "LIKE STARS ON EARTH"

Please include it

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by encryptjay(m): 3:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Abbey2sam:

Please include it
Yup, Aamir Khan from 3 Idiots is also here.
That Ishan kid grin
Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by Ayindesegun10(m): 4:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Abbey2sam:

Please include it
That movie really inspired me. So much lessons learnt there. After 3 idiots, this movie should be next in the countdown. It's another huge success from Aamir Khan after the 3 idiots.

"like stars on earth, every child is special"

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by femora007(m): 5:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
''Spare Parts (2015)" should be included
Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by sirqeeboi(m): 6:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
I know about 3 idiot. .that one is a reality. .when friends work,play do everything together. .the part I liked most and has seen it happened. Is when they are checking the results ..and they took pictures according to their results. .but education does not determine how rich and famous u are going to be..the film is sweet and it educating . Another lesson I want undergraduate to hold is no Matter how ppl criticize a lecturer have it in mind I will pass h smiley is course and make sure u work according to ur capacity and capability .. smiley

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by dauddy97(m): 7:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
TroubleDude:

Bros... cant download any oo.... i only saw watch movie....

Use the latest uc browser, you will be able to download it.

View my screenshot below

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nice one, as soon as I checked the topic, I knew the list will be incomplete without 3 idiot, but I'm not surprise when it top the list. Fantastic.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by Krak(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
The Great Debaters by Denzel Washington.

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by Krak(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Freedom Writers.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
So much to learn from 3 idiots.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by Teophilus96(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Don't know what I did to serve a ban since last night.Infuriating cos Couldn't comment on my own thread since then.

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by avicky(f): 11:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Elkay3:
Mr op, thanks for these updates. I think it's not for just undergraduates only, it also includes all those who wants to be inspired, who wants a positive change, all those students who are facing rough times, most of all, to those parents who buys these Korean telenovellas for their kids (I for one don't like always-same plots of unrealistic love).

I've been privileged to watch 2 of these, A beautiful mind and 3 idiots.
Same here. I have watched Beautiful Mind and 3 Idiots. I can never get tired of watching 3 Idiots over and over again. Spell-bound movies. I have also watched Freedom Writers. It's really motivating.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by Nobody: 2:17am On Jan 04, 2017
3 _idiots! An all-time classic.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by skimmy005: 5:13am On Jan 04, 2017
dauddy97:
All Undergraduate / Youth / must watch this movies
Wall-E
Mean girls
Karate kid
Swing kid
Nil battey
Good will hunting (best)
How high
Superbad
The breakfast club
Water boy
The sandlot
The man who knows infinity
The 3 idiots
A beautiful mind (lovely)
Versity blue
Moon rise kingdom
Trick R Treat

Watch these movies and thank me later grin grin

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD ALL THE ABOVE LISTED MOVIE HERE

Year
e no let me download
Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by Elkay3: 6:32am On Jan 04, 2017
avicky:

Same here. I have watched Beautiful Mind and 3 Idiots. I can never get tired of watching 3 Idiots over and over again. Spell-bound movies. I have also watched Freedom Writers. It's really motivating.

I shall look for this Freedom Writers to watch.
Thanks.
Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by Chydobe: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2017
Nice thread, although fzmovies.net has got lots of ads going on, it still remains one of the best latest free Hollywood and Bollywood movies download site...You should really try it out, its very easy to use it.

Click on link below to start downloading latest movies for free with high definition quality

http://www.newzified.com/www-fzmovies-net-search-download-free-latest-movies-here-fzmovie/
Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2018
Nice movies.
Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by Orbits247: 2:50am On Jan 26, 2018
Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by Evanica155: 12:39pm On May 18, 2018
This Amazing movie is available for free to watch it on 123moviesh.biz , don't wait and go visit us on https://www.123moviesh.biz/ to envoy it fully !

Re: Top 5 Best Movies For Any Undergraduate(photo) by Rickndmortty: 5:35am On Jul 14, 2018
thank you very much for the much useful articles its been a pleasure visiting you !
https://yesmovies.onae/fifty-shades-freed-2018-online-123movies.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Cautions Jamb Against Exploiting Nigerians / Please, How Genuine Is Skusat Entrepreneurial Foundation? (SEF) / Gregory University Uturu (GUU) Abia State Begins Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.