Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

I Have 84 In Toefl, What Schools Abroad Can I Apply For An Msc Degree. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Have 84 In Toefl, What Schools Abroad Can I Apply For An Msc Degree. (533 Views)

With 8m. Should I Run An Msc Prog., Go For A Pilot Course Or Do Business? / See What Schools In The USA Are Doing To Prevent Mass Shootings / Adio Igboro: 80-Year-Old Graduates From LASU MSc Degree, International Relations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have 84 In Toefl, What Schools Abroad Can I Apply For An Msc Degree. by buzoo: 12:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
Happy New year NLanders and gudmorn to everyone. Pls, I had 84 in my Toefl and I intend to go for an M.Sc Degree in a Management Science Course abroad.
The major challenge i have got here is that i cant afford the exorbitant tuition fees most Universities offer. Hence, I would want suggestions of schools offering Scholatship, Partial Scholarship, free tuition fees and any other privilege that would ease payment of fees for a student in general that i can apply to with that Toefl Score.
Any of the European countries is fine with me . I would sincerely need anyone's help out there that has gone down this road successfully in the past to put me through as I really need help with this. My Toefl score cant just go down in waste like this . Pls keep the resoonses coming. Thank you.
Re: I Have 84 In Toefl, What Schools Abroad Can I Apply For An Msc Degree. by uboma(m): 1:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
look up the threads posted by,
https://www.nairaland.com/ibnibrahim

You may find what you seek.
All the best

(1) (Reply)

More Info About Adamawa State University. / AGIP Scholarship Award 2015/2016 / Solutions To Projects In Sciences And Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.