Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

OMG! 12 Pathetic Behaviours We Need To Change This Year. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / OMG! 12 Pathetic Behaviours We Need To Change This Year. (479 Views)

Kidnappers In Bauchi: We Need Her Virginity Not Money / "One Of The Ladies Who Sexually Abused Me As Child Is Getting Married This Year" / Fulani Inmates Vow To Change Their Ways After Being Locked Up In Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! 12 Pathetic Behaviours We Need To Change This Year. by Benjax(m): 12:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
***MY NEW YEAR MESSAGE***
PLEASE, RESOLVE THIS YEAR #2017 TO DO FOR OTHERS WHAT YOU WOULD LIKE THEM TO DO FOR YOU.
So pathetic!
1. You talk about people in their absence,Nothing happens; but when they talk about you and you overhear it,you start to chant GOSSIP. My dear,you need to grow senses.

2. You take other people's items without their consent,they find out yet let it go; But when they take yours (hoping to inform you later),you take it to CNN. Hmmm...na only you waka come nah?

3. Other people get some stuffs,you assume it is for public use,they tolerate it; But when it is your turn,you plan an embargo scheme. What!? You're selfish and heartless.

4. You are in the team that scatters other people's homes through actions and inactions,expensive words and jokes,unnecessary solidarity and prejudice among others. However,you are cautious about your family's unity; Hello... Have you ever heard of Karma?

5. Someone hears your cry when you were helpless and gave you life even if it's at their detriment,you were happy though you thought it was because they could do it; But when you hear other people yearning for help, You are unmoved to make positive impact. Well,do you remember your origin?

6. When you are successful and have all you need to survive, you begin to see reasons behind your thinking that there is No God, God seemed not reacting; But when you're in the labour room or in a "Big Mess",you turn prayer warrior. Really.... Anyway, I know why: you heard He's merciful.

7. When people want to beg you for something,you believe they should do that humbly and respectfully,they buy that policy; But when it is your turn to ask, you want to play the boss on them,you want to cow them,you remind them of your generosity. Dearie,don't you know that other people also enjoy reverence?

8. When power failure occurs[N.E.P.A. takes light. Lol...] and you say "those idiots have taken the light" or "Ndi aranunwa ewegoru oku", nobody sees it as an unwarranted utterance; But when your father starts working in the N.E.P.A./PHCN/E.E.D.C [chai! Any other name?] and you hear people yelling "stupid N.E.P.A. people",then you turn a Preacher of Appropriation. Don't worry they will listen to you though your father has to resign first.

9. When your father or mother nutures you,gives you shelter,clothings,pays your school fees,feeds you and all those parental roles, you are ungrateful because you believe he/she is duty bound to that, yet no one challenges you; But when he/she prays that your children give you similar treatment,you take it to the Elder councils that he/she has cursed you. Beloved,you need serious deliverance.

10. We have a Governor/President and you think that he or she is under-performing,corrupt or biased and thus conveniently say "Let that shameless Governor/President die or be sacked immediately". People understand that it's emotional imbalance or freedom of speech; But when your dad cause people any pains and they dare speak ill about him,you get ready for a fight. Eh!? Do you realise that the Governor/President is someone else's father/mother,husband/wife,son/daughter,uncle/aunt etc...? Please you need to change o.

11. You have a serious problem which see you into spiritual battle. Then you pick up the Bible and resort to evangelism and midnight wailing.No answer comes quickly and you turn to native doctors and end-time prophets yet no show. You now have one leg in shrine and the other in the church. Oh My God! I thought that light and darkness have nothing in common?

12. You read this long epistle and other good articles on behaviour but did not change, well, I reserve my comment. Lol....
Add yours....
#DeCharisma
#Happy_New_Year
Re: OMG! 12 Pathetic Behaviours We Need To Change This Year. by marshalcarter: 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
still thinkin of wah to sayundecided
Re: OMG! 12 Pathetic Behaviours We Need To Change This Year. by 4tune490(m): 1:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
Noted. change begins with me.
Re: OMG! 12 Pathetic Behaviours We Need To Change This Year. by Benjax(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
marshalcarter:
still thinkin of wah to sayundecided

ngwa... I dey wait. Lol.....
Re: OMG! 12 Pathetic Behaviours We Need To Change This Year. by HtwoOw: 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Do unto others what you would have others do unto you

The golden rule

(1) (Reply)

Cross River Commissioner's Driver And FRSC Officials Engage In A Brawl / Nigerian Soldier Jailed For Killing Civilian / Traffic Policemen driving one-way, Blocking Road, Molesting A Driver(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.