Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,500 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

My Experience As A Mass Com Student In MAPOLY - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Experience As A Mass Com Student In MAPOLY (1114 Views)

ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY / MAPOLY Students Protest Delay In Semester Examination / Teacher Assaults SS2 Student In Imo After Pestering Her For Sex (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience As A Mass Com Student In MAPOLY by TemiGrace77(f): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
The good, the bad and the ugly. How often i attend lectures. How i handled tests and exams. How i carried out my final project. How my name came out for NYSC even though am above age. . .
Re: My Experience As A Mass Com Student In MAPOLY by AngelicDamsel(f): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
TemiGrace77:
The good, the bad and the ugly. How often i attend lectures. How i handled tests and exams. How i carried out my final project. How my name came out for NYSC even though am above age. . .
Oya nw

1 Like

Re: My Experience As A Mass Com Student In MAPOLY by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
is that all?
Re: My Experience As A Mass Com Student In MAPOLY by TemiGrace77(f): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
2 things are involved if any mass com student really crave to succeed in MAPOLY.
1) Make God your personal paddy for life. Your number one in decision making.
2) Be ready to study extensively beyound the lecture room.
My story goes thus:
Re: My Experience As A Mass Com Student In MAPOLY by BigBelleControl(m): 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Following
Re: My Experience As A Mass Com Student In MAPOLY by TemiGrace77(f): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
ONE UGLY SIDE OF THE STORY
If you are familiar with mapoly, you will understand if i say i hardly attend lectures because my department is the most populated department in the institution because number of students always exceeds number of lecture rooms available. Temitayo rarely attend lectures. I could not bear the humid condition of the class. Your failure to get to class before 6.30a.m to 7a.m, be ready to sit on the window sill if not standing all through the period.
And ready to strain your ears to hear your lecturer except if the microphone is available and well charged.
Re: My Experience As A Mass Com Student In MAPOLY by TemiGrace77(f): 1:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
But there are 2 notable lecturers that i hate to miss their lectures. I will mention their names because they are worthy of it. Mr Sina Aina (Senior lecturer) and MR. Wasiu Tejuoso. If these geniuses should lecture you once i bet you, your life will not remain the same again. They are strong pillars in that masscom dept.
Re: My Experience As A Mass Com Student In MAPOLY by TemiGrace77(f): 9:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
To continue my story.
All through my absent days in class i prepared myself in all courses by reading ahead of the class at home. When all students must have gone to school, i would lock myself indoor and start studying on each course outline given by each lecturer at the begining of the semester, making findings online on each course, treating past questions as if exam will start the next day. But in case of impromptu test my room mate would call me and i will rush down to class, of which the test may not be conducted again.
Re: My Experience As A Mass Com Student In MAPOLY by TemiGrace77(f): 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
During continous assesment week, i would begin to attend class with nothing to be scared about, while some regular and punctual students will be lobbying around looking for whom to copy from. Then i will begin to wonder what these front-seaters and early comers have really been learning. Virtually nothing except to be known for latest hairstyles, makeup styles, plan birthday bashes e.t.c. Oh yes, i remember they also keep seats for ghost friends who may never show up till the end of the lecture. LADIES SEAT PALAVER.

(1) (Reply)

JAMB: Jamb Commence 2017 Registration (FULL GUIDELINES) / Help!!! Can I Get Admission / WAEC Candidate See What ‘HELD’ Means If You See Held After You Checked Your Resu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.