Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,686 members, 7,865,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:15 AM

Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam (1150 Views)

Buhari's 64th Birthday Message To Tinubu / Novelty Match For Tinubu's 64th Birthday (Photos) / Riot In Kirikiri Medium Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by Enjoyment1(f): 5:18pm On Nov 20, 2009
Bode George marks 64th birthday in Kirikiri
By CHRISTOPHER OJI
Friday, November 20, 2009

More Stories on This Section
Jailed former Deputy Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Olabode George, will tomorrow, November 21, 2009, clock 64 in prison. The erstwhile National Ports Authority (NPA) Chairman was jailed along with five others for abuse of office while he was the Chairman of the Nigeria Ports Authority (NPA).
A source at the Kirikiri Maximum prison in Lagos told Daily Sun that the embattled George had been having series of meetings with members of his family whether to celebrate his birthday in absentia.

As at press time, the argument for or against the celebration had not been settled. However, a family friend (names withheld) told Daily Sun that it would be unnecessary to celebrate while the family idol was still in detention.

The source revealed that the family was still in anguish over the incarceration of their breadwinner, adding that “celebrating his birthday in detention was the worst thing that could happen to him.”
He revealed that to show solidarity, the family bought a 10-inch spring orthopaedic mattress for him. The source who confirmed that an orthopaedic mattress was bought for the PDP chieftain said: “I don’t know whether the foam was bought because of his birthday but George has been complaining of backache and he has been begging that his six spring foam should be changed. I think the foam was bought because of his back ache.”
The source however, revealed that since Monday, family members, friends and top PDP chieftains had been sending birthday gifts, especially greeting cards to George.
The source revealed that about 18 cartons of assorted wines had been brought to the prisons ahead of Saturday’s celebration in the prisons.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/nov/20/national-20-11-2009-00-003.htm
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by Enjoyment1(f): 5:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
Enjoyment1:

Bode George marks 64th birthday in Kirikiri
By CHRISTOPHER OJI
Friday, November 20, 2009

He revealed that to show solidarity, the family bought a 10-inch spring orthopaedic mattress for him. The source who confirmed that an orthopaedic mattress was bought for the PDP chieftain said: “I don’t know whether the foam was bought because of his birthday but George has been complaining of backache and he has been begging that his six spring foam should be changed. I think the foam was bought because of his back ache.”
The source however, revealed that since Monday, family members, friends and top PDP chieftains had been sending birthday gifts, especially greeting cards to George.

http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpages/news/national/2009/nov/20/national-20-11-2009-00-003.htm

Let him taste and feel how it is in there. Thesame prisons they refused to build and transform, is now their place of abode. Headache is small, in fact, I wish him more back ache, and elongated appeal hearing!.
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by Otobroto(f): 11:31am On Nov 21, 2009
Happy Birthday! Bode George.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by semid4lyfe(m): 7:32pm On Nov 21, 2009
Kai! See flexing and enjoyment for inside prison.
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by dinggle: 7:39pm On Nov 21, 2009
Bode George happy birthday oh!, i threwee salute oh!, even tho u get money i no envy u.
If u get money and u knw get freedom to chop am which kind money be dat??
, Oba a topeye?, my ass is clean!
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by Oboma1(m): 1:31pm On Nov 22, 2009
Belated Happy Birthday greetings!.
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by bandely(m): 2:36pm On Nov 22, 2009
Happy Birthday Bode!
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by Sagamite(m): 5:23pm On Nov 22, 2009
Happiest Birthday, Bode. May you live to see more like this. grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool

Chei, how I wish I had seen this earlier and bought a space in the national dailies to wish him happy birthday. No be so dem dey do am? cheesy
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by bawomolo(m): 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2009
amen to sagamites prayer. may he celebrate more backaches i mean birthdays.
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by selingel: 5:04pm On Nov 23, 2009
The guy has no choice. He is to remain in jail till 1st December.
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by nellaluv(f): 7:20pm On Nov 23, 2009
Na wa o, only in naija prisön anything can happen. See enjoyment. Daily bread for prison warders. I'm sure they'll be praying to God to send them another bode george tongue
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by MrCrackles(m): 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2009
Bode George i hope you enjoyed your watery beans birthday dinner
Pls sir dont drop the soap in the communal bathroom or else it will be a buttraping galore! cool
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by Enjoyment1(f): 7:42pm On Nov 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

Pls sir dont drop the soap in the communal bathroom or else it will be a buttraping galore! cool

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by Oboma1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 23, 2009
nellaluv:

Na wa o, only in naija prisön anything can happen. See enjoyment. Daily bread for prison warders. I'm sure they'll be praying to God to send them another bode george tongue

Why? Don't you think they are praying for his appeal not to sail through?
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by spikedcylinder: 9:29pm On Nov 23, 2009
MrCrackles:

With his back ache, it'll take him a fair good time to get back up after dropping the soap.
Lucky for some. cheesy
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by puffpuff: 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2009
happy birthday bode. i wish you two more birthdays in there.
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by selingel: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2009
puffpuff:

happy birthday bode. i wish you two more birthdays in there.

grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by kokoA(m): 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2009
wish him more birthdays in kirikiri
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by Singular: 7:16pm On Nov 24, 2009
read this post.
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by bjmighty(m): 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2009
Happy Bad-day Bode. Enjoy your jail term in kirikiri.
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by Enjoyment1(f): 1:02am On Nov 25, 2009
bjmighty:

Happy Bad-day Bode. Enjoy your jail term in kirikiri.

Now Sallah too is around the corner, and it is Barka de'Sallah to Bode Goerge!.
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by bjmighty(m): 5:19pm On Nov 25, 2009
Enjoyment1:

Now Sallah too is around the corner, and it is Barka de'Sallah to Bode Goerge!.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by echobee(f): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2009
barika de sallah,to the chief of thieves,and happy birthday in harriers.least i forget merry christmas and happy new year in advance
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by tarano: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2009
O ga gun OLE JAGUDA, Happy Birthday inmate George
Re: Bode George Marks 64th Birthday In Kirikiri - Sleeps On Six Spring Foam by Otobroto(f): 3:06pm On Dec 02, 2009
Now I hear that his bail application has been suspended.

(1) (Reply)

Jos Crisis A Masterplan To Islamise Nigeria / Plateau Crisis: Wife Of Special Task Force Commander Murdered ! / Nigeria: Pdp Presidential Primaries Live Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.