Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (2821 Views)

I Want To Give My Daughter Up For Adoption / Should I Kidnap My Two Kids Because Of My Stingy Rich Husband / Can I Give My Daughter 'ALUKO' As A Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ishilove:

Well, your suggestion sucks. Seriously. It's the most ridiculous 'advice' I've come across in recent times.
Well, he is not married to her in anyway. So the father and her family are not totally wrong if they dont want him around. What's ridiculous in him going out there to get a life? Enlighten me. Is it divorce we are talking about? He went with his uncles, the lady's parents gave them a bad treatment. Biko, is it by force? Is the daughter suffering where she is? She is even better off with the mother at that tender age.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by zeb04(f): 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
Loisemm:
Personally, I will suggest you move on and look towards building a new family. Get a good woman to settle with and build your family. You can have more children to dot on. Keep in touch with your daughter if you can. If not, she will look for you when she comes of age. Most always do.

If you still love and want your baby mama, then keep waiting for her and your daughter.
Maybe they will change their minds and take you back though with the way you are behaving.... I mean sounding desperate and pitiable, they may move further away.

Then you can also concentrate on making serious money and you will see them including her parents falling over themselves to have you back. And make you a part of your daughter's life.
did you ever have a father figure in you'r life ? how can you tell him to forget his blood.

1 Like

Re: . by Elmojiid(m): 11:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
bro dnt stress urslf they are only helping u to take care of ur girl, wen she growsup she will luk 4 u...blood is thicker dan water she wil find u 1day. be yourslf and focus on ur life.
Re: . by Ishilove: 11:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Loisemm:

Well, he is not married to her in anyway. So the father and her family are not totally wrong if they dont want him around. What's ridiculous in him going out there to get a life? Enlighten me. Is it divorce we are talking about? He went with his uncles, the lady's parents gave them a bad treatment. Biko, is it by force? Is the daughter suffering where she is? She is even better off with the mother at that tender age.
He doesn't want to take the child away. What he wants is visitation time with his own flesh and blood but his babymama's people have selfishly denied him that right. According to him, he never denied the pregnancy so his 'in-laws' actions is very questionable.

Which leads me to suspect that there's more to the story that Odera2016 is letting out.

Be that as it may, that child is his and he has every right to see her, bride price or not. He can not just move on forget his own child. I don't know if you have a child but can you just move on, knowing you have a child somewhere?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by ademoladeji(m): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Ishilove:

Odera2016, whatever you do, please disregard this 'advice'

Madam, can you advice please? Really need to know what your suggestions are
Re: . by ademoladeji(m): 12:19am On Jan 03, 2017
zeb04:
did you ever have a father figure in you'r life ? how can you tell him to forget his blood.

He said keep in touch with the daughter of possible....

I just dnt see any wrong in what he suggested but it's left for the op to pick few out of the tens of suggestions made
Re: . by ademoladeji(m): 12:23am On Jan 03, 2017
I think beebeeooh and titilayooni should have something to say....

Ishilove dey vex oooooo grin grin angry
Re: . by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:33am On Jan 03, 2017
Makai talk true, this matter tie wrapper wear gele at d same time. But, I think the oga's & madam's above have said it all.

1 Like

Re: . by cococandy(f): 1:29am On Jan 03, 2017
OP this.
eyinjuege:
Please take it to court.
Simple.
That's the only way forward, unless of course DNA shows you're not the father.
Its your child's RIGHT to have you in her life provided you don't have skeletons up your cupboard like being a paedophile, drug user or any other vices.
You're not doing it for yourself, but for your child!.
Be ready to also provide money for her upkeep, whether they want it or not.
It is your child's RIGHT.
Fight for your child.
Don't try to kidnap her, otherwise be ready to go to jail. Settle it in the courts
Re: . by Titilayooni(f): 6:57am On Feb 03, 2017
ademoladeji:
I think beebeeooh and titilayooni should have something to say....

Ishilove dey vex oooooo grin grin angry
lips sealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Affordable Wedding in Nigerian, Wedding Decorations in Lagos Call 08081504149 / My 20-year-old Niece Chose To Sleep In My Room With Me, Is That Normal? / My Joy Knew No Bound

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.