Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Should I Kidnap My Two Kids Because Of My Stingy Rich Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should I Kidnap My Two Kids Because Of My Stingy Rich Husband (694 Views)

My Stingy Elder Brother / I Married My Daughter, Fathered Two Kids With Her, While My Dad Married Her Mum / Photos: Sad Congolese Bride Abandons Rich Husband 7 Days After Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Kidnap My Two Kids Because Of My Stingy Rich Husband by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 16, 2020
a friend of mine just posted a story of how she's been treated by her husband. so she's thinking of kidnapping her own kids so as to collect a 20 million random from her husband

Re: Should I Kidnap My Two Kids Because Of My Stingy Rich Husband by ShenTeh(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2020
soulstalker:
a friend of mine just posted a story of how she's been treated by her husband. so she's thinking of kidnapping her own kids so as to collect a 20 million random from her husband

When police catch you and your husband, please don't blame the devil for your evil. The devil has so much he's dealing with already.
Re: Should I Kidnap My Two Kids Because Of My Stingy Rich Husband by Righteousness89(m): 11:32am On Jul 16, 2020
You May likely end up doing 2years in Kuje or Kiri prison, Women's Corner..

Don't do it!
Re: Should I Kidnap My Two Kids Because Of My Stingy Rich Husband by donbachi(m): 11:36am On Jul 16, 2020
He provides everything for you..just because of your own selfish gain and money for show off..you want to kidnap your kids...go ahead.the devil gat your back.
Re: Should I Kidnap My Two Kids Because Of My Stingy Rich Husband by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:45am On Jul 16, 2020
abeg go sell your phoney stories to Nollywood, you may get some money from this nonsense superstory...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Kidnap My Two Kids Because Of My Stingy Rich Husband by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2020
Lol, looks like a movie script.
Re: Should I Kidnap My Two Kids Because Of My Stingy Rich Husband by sLentlover7778(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2020
You self read your story again..

Does it makes sense to you?

Your story get K-Leg, e no add up at all..

Meanwhile....

grin grin grin

Re: Should I Kidnap My Two Kids Because Of My Stingy Rich Husband by Authoreety: 12:07pm On Jul 16, 2020
Yea go ahead and kidnap them.... Just don't forget that nairalanders won't be there when you get busted

(1) (Reply)

Best Christmas hampers for your loved Ones- Buygiftsnigeria / What Was Order Vs What Was Bought / I Wish To Adopt A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.