Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,778 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

Restoration Message For APGA By Acting National Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Restoration Message For APGA By Acting National Chairman (442 Views)

Stella Oduah Dumps PDP For APGA - PoliticsNGR / Nollywood Stars Storm Anambra For APGA Rally (Photos) / Ozo Nwabueze Okafor Is Dead (APGA Acting National Chairman) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Restoration Message For APGA By Acting National Chairman by chuksnwoga1: 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
NEW YEAR MESSAGE OF RESTORATION FROM OZO NWABUEZE OKAFOR, ACTING NATIONAL CHAIRMAN OF APGA

I welcome you all great APGAns into 2017. The year our Lord will open a new page in every area of our lives, including our dear party, APGA. 2016 wasn't an easy year for us in APGA and our country in general. But with our faith in God and resilience, we were able to overcome all and ultimately crossed over to 2017.
Like the promise made to us in the Bible in Joel 2:25,all will be restored especially the fortunes of our great party which was battered by the enemies of the party within the past 17 months. I once again reassure our party men and women that old things are gone and sanity will be restored at all cost. Am also assuring our members that we will face every election with all seriousness. Gone are the days were our candidate will be abandoned after collecting nomination fees from them. We must plan with them, strategy with them, restrategy with them, fight with them from the beginning till the end of the election. No matter the part of the country they emerge from. We must put every resources and strength to ensure we win elections for APGA under my watch.
As a former National president of ALGON (Association of Local Governments of Nigeria), I will deploy my vast grassroot experience in all the 9572 wards, 774 LGAs and 36 states +FCT of Nigeria. We will ensure that the presence of APGA is felt in these areas with vibrancy and compete favourably with any other political party in Nigeria. We will no longer experience a situation were a political party as big as APGA and the third largest political party in Nigeria will be turned to a laughing stock by getting just 876 votes in a governorship election.
We believe in the powers that resides with the people. And as long as the Sun rises and sets, there is bound to be problems with people that pursue a common goal or lives together. And in politics, you can't rule out problems. We will try as much as we can to give listening ear to our party men and women. We will treat everybody as equal and give fair judgement to all so that all parties in dispute will go home satisfied.
Finally, as we tend to restore the dwindled fortunes of our great party, all the party organs, wings, chapters etc as stated in our party's constitution must be carried along. No decision will be taking alone. Everybody will be carried along to build a better APGA that we will be so proud of. I want to state again that there is no limitation to what we can achieve with your continuous support.
....Let's continue being our brother and sister's keeper. Happy New Year to you all.
Okokorokooooo

Ozo Nwabueze Okafor
(Okpochengene)
Acting National Chairman, APGA

Re: Restoration Message For APGA By Acting National Chairman by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
APGA ALL THE WAY

By God's Grace...This Year we will keep ngige in his normal position after we v won the election sad
Re: Restoration Message For APGA By Acting National Chairman by FreeGlobe(f): 3:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
africonji na this apga go deny obiano ticket?

Re: Restoration Message For APGA By Acting National Chairman by Africonji: 3:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
FreeGlobe:
africonji na this apga go deny obiano ticket?

Stop deceiving yourself. That man is a factional 'acting' chairman. I won't say anything again because your eyes will soon clear FreeGlobe. You will be shocked!
Re: Restoration Message For APGA By Acting National Chairman by FreeGlobe(f): 4:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
Africonji:

Stop deceiving yourself. That man is a factional 'acting' chairman. I won't say anything again because your eyes will soon clear FreeGlobe. You will be shocked!
I suppose dey pay you for these your jokes.. Is this all peter obi can do? what a joke.. lol

(1) (Reply)

Dalung Is Rapidly Stepping Into Mama Peace Shoes. / Video:governor Wike's Dismissed Security Aides Protest Their Dismissal / Herdsmen Kill 5 In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.