Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,374 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Showing Up At The Right TIME In The Right PLACE To Meet The Right PEOPLE - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Showing Up At The Right TIME In The Right PLACE To Meet The Right PEOPLE (894 Views)

Ever Lost A Job Doing The Right Thing? My Experience Doing One / 7 Ways To Effectively Manage Your Time In 2019 / When Is The Right Time To Leave Your Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Showing Up At The Right TIME In The Right PLACE To Meet The Right PEOPLE by SammyJonez: 3:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
TIME PLACE PEOPLE
SHAPING THE FUTURE
For all that happened in the year 2016, it taught us one important lesson: As adults, fathers, mothers, breadwinners, people with responsibilities, we were never truly independent and in total control of our lives as we taught we were.
We had companies, bosses that we were tied to and the moment that tie was cut off or threatened we were lost.
Our income was no longer enough and the responsibilities, the bills kept pilling up.
We had put our future, our source of living and hope in the hands of our leaders and their policies, only to realize that even they had nothing for us.
Now it's the beginning of the New Year 2017! I don't know about you but I don't plan on making those same mistakes again.
It's time we become truly independent, own your economy, determine and grow your income, make enough to not just survive but truly live, above the Recession, above their economic policies, regardless of their budget. It's time to search for the right opportunities, meet the right people at the right place and environment and truly SHAPE YOUR FUTURE!

Choice Business Group (CBG) together with Generation Next Entrepreneurs cordially invites you to it's Business Empowerment event tagged: TIME PLACE PEOPLE
Theme: SHAPING THE FUTURE
A place where you get to network and interact with top level entrepreneurs from different fields, share ideas, opportunities, skills and empower each other for business success.

Venue: DE RENAISSANCE HOTEL 172 Awolowo way beside Ikeja city mall (shoprite) Alausa Ikeja Lagos.

Time: 2pm
Date: 8th January 2017.
For seat reservations/invites
Strictly by Invitation

Re: Showing Up At The Right TIME In The Right PLACE To Meet The Right PEOPLE by SammyJonez: 6:31pm On Jan 02, 2017
TIME PLACE PEOPLE
Jan 8th 2017
A yearly business empowerment event

Re: Showing Up At The Right TIME In The Right PLACE To Meet The Right PEOPLE by SammyJonez: 7:15am On Jan 03, 2017
Limited seats available contact for reservations today!!
Re: Showing Up At The Right TIME In The Right PLACE To Meet The Right PEOPLE by SammyJonez: 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Reservations are FREE! But seats are limited so call to save your seats today!!
Re: Showing Up At The Right TIME In The Right PLACE To Meet The Right PEOPLE by SammyJonez: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Be at the right place at the right to connect with the right people.
Contact for reservations today!!
Re: Showing Up At The Right TIME In The Right PLACE To Meet The Right PEOPLE by SammyJonez: 10:59pm On Jan 04, 2017
Images of TIME PLACE PEOPLE 2016 Edition
2017 Edition comes up this Sunday Jan8th invites are going FAST! Contact for yours today !!

Re: Showing Up At The Right TIME In The Right PLACE To Meet The Right PEOPLE by SammyJonez: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2017
Countdown 2 days to go
TIME PLACE PEOPLE
Shaping your future
Be There!!
Re: Showing Up At The Right TIME In The Right PLACE To Meet The Right PEOPLE by SammyJonez: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2017
3 Invites left
Less than 48hrs to go
Re: Showing Up At The Right TIME In The Right PLACE To Meet The Right PEOPLE by SammyJonez: 5:36pm On Jan 06, 2017
2 invites left to go!!
Contact for yours now!!!
No last minute entries

(1) (Reply)

Architects, Civil Engineers And Contractors In Imo State / Please, I Need Help With Computing Taxes And Filing Tax Returns / I Finally Designed My Own Personal Auto-Bookkeeper (Shared Here For Free)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.