Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,797 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

★paul Okoye Now Owns 50% Of Tekno’s Record Label - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ★paul Okoye Now Owns 50% Of Tekno’s Record Label (1700 Views)

Photos Of Tekno Surrounded By 10 Women / Drake Signs Tekno To OVO Record Label? Drake Shares Photo Of Tekno In His Studio / Throwback Photo Of Tekno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

★paul Okoye Now Owns 50% Of Tekno’s Record Label by iamVirus(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BOsdHG2DFgj/

Popular show promoter and CEO Upfront & Personal, Paul Okoye , is said to have bought 50% shares in the label that houses singer, Tekno.
Tekno, who at the moment is a Triple MG artiste, made this known via Instagram, while wishing his fans a Happy New Year.
In his words:

“My people, listen. I’m happy and excited about life. That’s all that matters despite this year being a crazy year.
“So, I want to use this opportunity to say thank you to Upfront and Personal. Thank you Paul O for becoming a part of my label, for buying into the company… owning 50% shares of the company.
“This is really good. I’m excited because it really facilitated a lot of things.”

In response to the ‘Pana’ crooner’s video, Paul O, reposted the video and wrote:
“Tekno, I believe in you. 2017 will be your year”.

cc: lalasticlala

Source: http://360jamng.net/paul-okoye-now-owns-50-of-teknos-record-label/

Re: ★paul Okoye Now Owns 50% Of Tekno’s Record Label by iamVirus(m): 4:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Great deal
Re: ★paul Okoye Now Owns 50% Of Tekno’s Record Label by carzola(m): 4:15pm On Jan 02, 2017
Igbo man... I just hope tekno is wiser than his songs that lack lyrical content.
Re: ★paul Okoye Now Owns 50% Of Tekno’s Record Label by angelTI(f): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2017
Is Paul O Paul Okoye?
Re: ★paul Okoye Now Owns 50% Of Tekno’s Record Label by Kellibae(f): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wow.. this paul okoye has business foresight.
Coz this teckno gona be grw big.

(1) (Reply)

WAW! Mark Zuckerberg Share Photo Of His Very Cute Daughter(see Photo) / 19-year-old Girl Who Slept With Kingtblakhoc And Featured In His Videos Apologiz / Hushpuppi And His Rich Friends Donates Money To The Needy.... Who Wants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.