Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

If you are interested in these businesses your attention is needed. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If you are interested in these businesses your attention is needed. (807 Views)

From Shame To Fame Doing These Businesses / Make Money Doing These Businesses In Your Spare Time / You Can Make Money Doing These Businesses In Your Spare Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If you are interested in these businesses your attention is needed. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Pls my people I need your candid advice and encouragement.
I'm about to venture into any business around campus but I have only N100,000 with me.
Please what type of business suggestion would you give me?
I don't want to deff into crime help.
Re: If you are interested in these businesses your attention is needed. by Tyviv(f): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
The caption is misleading... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: If you are interested in these businesses your attention is needed. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Tyviv:
The caption is misleading... lipsrsealed
I know pardon me on that...any useful advice for me?
Re: If you are interested in these businesses your attention is needed. by MarketingXpert(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
your content is different from your headline.
Re: If you are interested in these businesses your attention is needed. by Neduzze5(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
Onijagidijagan:
Pls my people I need your candid advice and encouragement.
I'm about to venture into any business around campus but I have only N100,000 with me.
Please what type of business suggestion would you give me?
I don't want to deff into crime help.

Invest with it. Make 10k every month for 5 months and at the 6th month, you'd get back your initial investment of 100k and you can reinvest again.

Contact me via my signature for more info

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Trade By Barter - Get Anything You Want By Barter / Flooring Training (abuja) / Get Your Fully Verified(phone Number And Debit Card) USA Paypal Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.