Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures (53985 Views)

Onitsha Mall Crowded On Christmas Day Evening (Photos) / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by willibounce1(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
wapmingle:
A guy tried to Twerk which later ended up to be very funny and bad as well

watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PRuEo6tW20

see his long thing

Nobody gives two phucks about you and your gay idiot twerking. Stop shaming every thread with this crap. GTFO
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by bigfather(m): 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
darknetcom:
chaiii...

nigerians love shopping... shocked...

no money ko...
no money ni...

Dis one na window shopping o.

Na pictures pple dey snap for shopping malls now o.

It's more like a tourist centre!
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by musco4me: 8:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
onomefm:
igbo people like good things of life walahi. they can spend money. i thought that the opening of my asaba mall will reduce the surge at the onitsha mall. but i was wrong.
majority went for sight seeing. cheesy grin
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by redcliff: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
Newworldorder:
One day, I saw worst in surulere shoprite mall, i was forced to leave, small children probably in nursery and primary in their school uniform, came for tourism, everywhere was heavily crowded ,in fact no single space

All the Zoo and recreational centers have finished..I dont get how schools would be using shoprite as tourism centres...wetin dey there biko?
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
it will shock u to know that half of the crowd arent there to buy anything
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by darknetcom: 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
bigfather:

Dis one na window shopping o.

Na pictures pple dey snap for shopping malls now o.

It's more like a tourist centre!

they should go snap photos of nature than blocking peoples way that just want to buy meat... angry..

i was realy pissed of that day..

i was more than a 1hour in the mall for something i usualy use 15minutes......

i dont find that funny... angry...
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Emma003: 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
I was told that this mall is built underground, is this true?
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by BornStunner1: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
ShakaZullu:
[/s]
[s]Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea

uhun dan..... Uha zara.... Owie ibo no ma ma grin grin
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Prince3d(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by shinel(f): 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
The crowd still learning.. Sango Ota Lagos mall.
Outside crowd trying to gain entry into the mall.
Inside the mall na bumper to bumper...

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Timbuktu14(m): 8:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
This place wey dey dry like anything come full like this!?

Jospimo, Kilimanjaro!!!!!
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by highwaist: 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
50percent of them are window shopper.30 percent are fun seekers while 20 percent are commodity shopper
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Im proud to say I was involved in this project. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by cnonyechi(f): 9:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
op i didnt c wot u saw pls wot did u saw
or r u tryin to tell me dat u hav'nt saw humanbeing b4

All dis "saw" in ur comment are u serious ?
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by BerryAnny(m): 9:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Op,we yaff heard u buh doze who gv a Bleep lives ova dia

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by seyiojomu(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
Wow, u own the two malls?

onomefm:
igbo people like good things of life walahi. they can spend money. i thought that the opening of my asaba mall will reduce the surge at the onitsha mall. but i was wrong.
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
All with money.
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Bekimbo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
darknetcom:
chaiii...
no money ko... no money ni...
point of correction they are not Nigerians but Biafrans
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by LordOfNaira: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
onomefm:

I only saw the body of that girl in the first picture.
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Michel2013: 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
franzis:
Then you should have been at palms shopping mall, sango OTA, Ogun state yesterday, this one is nothing compared to what I witnessed there yesterday

afonja again spotted. is this thread for dick measuring?
whats is wrong with you guys. always full of insecurity and hate.
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by franzis(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Michel2013:

afonja again spotted. is this thread for dick measuring?
whats is wrong with you guys. always full of insecurity and hate.
are u okay at all, what has tribe got to do with my post ...
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by vislabraye(m): 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
darknetcom:

this are definitly not poor people..

look how they are dressed!...

they ol place is full

which poor person has time to show off ...

Runs girls full there oh.
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by hymanflex(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
darknetcom:
chaiii...

no money ko...
no money ni...

You go surprise sey na camera crew plenty pass.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by KissCODE(m): 4:03am On Jan 04, 2017
onomefm:
lolzzzz
The crowd you saw at Onitsha Mall should be the right caption for this thread.
because the picture I see here is not shoprite but Onitsha mall.
Shoprite only owns a small portion of the mall.
I see here the front place of Kilimajero and mr biggs etc... but no shoprite
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by mekalicious(f): 5:57am On Jan 04, 2017
darknetcom:

this are definitly not poor people..

look how they are dressed!...

they ol place is full

which poor person has time to show off ...

They dress to snap pictures
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by sprinter101(m): 6:13am On Jan 04, 2017
Free WiFi in malls,that's why I go to shopping malls at times to update my phone
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Okeikpu(m): 7:02am On Jan 04, 2017
Angelinastto:

Lol people have turn shopping mall to a market place.
Please view my profile and help with my project topic. Thanks
Longtime wink where u come hide nahh
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Okeikpu(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2017
Do you know how many billions of naira Igbos abroad sent home ds xmas
Nothing like recession in our land n wud never be
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Lawalemi(m): 7:13am On Jan 04, 2017
franzis:
Then you should have been at palms shopping mall, sango OTA, Ogun state yesterday, this one is nothing compared to what I witnessed there yesterday
I've never entered Ota's ShopRite at the two occasions I visited the Palms facility. The crowd has been enormous
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Revolva(m): 7:50am On Jan 04, 2017
cool cool cool

see crowd..oo ..hey....dont they have other leisure places to go in anambra....

for lagos wey we don taya for malls...malls yakpa everywhere
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by bigfather(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2017
darknetcom:

they should go snap photos of nature than blocking peoples way that just want to buy meat... angry..

i was realy pissed of that day..

i was more than a 1hour in the mall for something i usualy use 15minutes......

i dont find that funny... angry...

i hardly go to shopping malls on public holidays. Its so annoying . Someone will come and buy just a bottle of beer and he'll stay on the queue for hours. And na some people go dey one corner dey snap pictures posing with provisions and other products like they are one kain brand ambassadors . grin grin grin
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by darknetcom: 9:13am On Jan 04, 2017
bigfather:

i hardly go to shopping malls on public holidays. Its so annoying . Someone will come and buy just a bottle of beer and he'll stay on the queue for hours. And na some people go dey one corner dey snap pictures posing with provisions and other products like they are one kain brand ambassadors . grin grin grin

no realy...a super market is not a amusement park...

some people have things to do than hang around...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria / Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video) / CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.