Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Improvement In Nigerias Tv Commercials - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Improvement In Nigerias Tv Commercials (780 Views)

Nigeria's TV Commercials That Do Not Work As Advertised. / Favorite Commercials / Nigerian Commercials (TV Adverts) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Improvement In Nigerias Tv Commercials by desktop: 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
Im totally a fan of TV commercials funny as it might sound i actually take time to scrutinize them both foreign and local, I must confess the foreign ones seem to appeal to me more, until recently!
Have you seen the quality of some of our ads these days?
i like the always '8hrs long shake shake' ad, the fanta cartoon ad the one where the police stops a crew hanging out in a convertible then they fill his walkie talkie with fanta and the guy starts to float to name a couple,

Which are your favourite ( and most annoying) TV ads?Please share.

PS. I particularly hate the one for some malaria drug wher e malaria is taken to court and one man sings 'malaria own don pafuka'
Then that cadbury bournvita about breast cancer, the idea behind the concept, or is it the concept behind the idea now seemed nice, but that boy they used, i dont know it just seemed like he had more issues personally than the person he was supposedly feeling sorry for!
Both foreign and local i guess, its only called Nairaland, its anything but local!

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of A Beautifull Female Presenter / Elizabeth Taylor Is Dead / The Chocolate Diaries: Webisode 2 [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.