Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** (844 Views)

Who Else Needs A Free Landing Page Setup Service? / FREE Blog Setup Service, To Kick-start Your Blogging... / Get A Cheap Blog From #7,000 That Is Adsense Compliant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by kmcee: 10:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
It’s 2017 people!!!

The internet is full of opportunities to make money, and blogging is one of the smartest and ethical ways to make money online. With so many blogs springing up daily, you might be wondering, “Should I start a blog?”

Well, Yes!

Aside from being a source of income, here are 7 other reasons you should start blogging:

1. It will help you learn new things.
2. You’ll be able to share your knowledge with others.
3. It will improve your writing and communication skills.
4. It will boost your confidence.
5. To drive more customers to your offline business.
6. Blogging gives you a platform for your voice to be heard.

And again, you can make good money in addition to all these. But you have to work hard and be patient. Blogging is not a “get-rich-quick” scheme, and you shouldn't be looking for such.

NOW TO THE JUICY PART:

I understand that setting up a blog for the first time can be a bit difficult and that’s why i want to help you start your blogging journey. I’ll be offering my WordPress blog setup services in three categories.

CATEGORY 1: The first three (interested) persons to reply to this post will get a free blog setup. Your reply should be like this:

CATEGORY 1: Free Blog Setup
EMAIL
PHONE NUMBER

CATEGORY 2: The next 5 (interested) persons to reply will pay 3k for the setup. Your reply should be like this:

CATEGORY 2: 3k for Blog Setup
EMAIL
PHONE NUMBER

CATEGORY 3: The next 7 (interested) persons to reply will pay 5k for the setup. Your reply should be like this:

CATEGORY 3: 5k for Blog Setup
EMAIL
PHONE NUMBER

NOTE:

• This service does not include hosting and domain fees.

• In order for you to qualify for the service, you have to buy hosting from iPage using my affiliate link. I’ll receive a commission when you do that, and this enables me to offer you this service for free or close to nothing. Now I’m not just recommending iPage because of the commission – I use them. I have been hosting my site with iPage for almost 3 years now and their services has been great.

• You’ll get free domain registration for the first year, unlimited domains and email accounts, plus other freebies (I’ll send you a guide on how to purchase the hosting).

• [s]iPage is currently offering a special introductory price of $3.50/month for 1 year hosting and $3.25/month for 2 or 3 years hosting. This is 70 percent off the regular rate. So you either pay $42 for 1 year, $78 for 2 years or $117 for 3 years.[/s] I’ll advice you go for the 2 or 3 years term as this will save you a lot of money in the long run.

UPDATE: iPage hosting has been reduced to $1.99/month for 1, 2 and 3 years hosting. Hurry and grab this offer now before the price goes back up.

Once you buy the hosting, send your full name and login details to my email (zyk152011@yahoo.com) and I’ll verify the purchase. Within 72 hours, I’ll send the login details of your new WordPress blog and you can start blogging.

Here’s what i’ll do for you:

• Install the latest version of WordPress
• Set up your website to operate optimally
• Install a theme of your choice
• Install essential plugins
• Set up a customized email address
• Install social media buttons
• Create 5 pages for you with the content you provide
• Ensure your blog is seo-friendly
• Ensure your blog is secure

I’ll also provide you with email support for a month. You can ask any questions related to WordPress.

This offer is only for a limited time and will expire once the required number of people respond or two weeks from today.

Normally this service would cost about N15,000, but for a limited time, I’m offering it for free or at a giveaway price to help you start your blogging journey. So take advantage of this blog setup service today.

If you have any questions about this offer, please feel free to ask.
Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by gratefulheart(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
EMAIL: gra8fulheart@gmail.com
Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by kmcee: 10:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
gratefulheart:
EMAIL: gra8fulheart@gmail.com

NOTED
Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by BiafraBushBoy(m): 10:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Category1 : Free Blog setup..

Email: broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com wink

Phone number: 09086050663
Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by kmcee: 11:07pm On Jan 02, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Category1 : Free Blog setup..

Email: broadwaymarketingconsults@gmail.com wink

Phone number: 09086050663

NOTED
Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:13pm On Jan 02, 2017
Thanks Sir shocked smiley smiley smiley
kmcee:

NOTED
Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by kmcee: 11:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:
Thanks Sir shocked smiley smiley smiley

You are welcome but I'm no Sir, I'm a lady smiley

1 Like

Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
kmcee:

I don't believe this angry shocked shocked

No... I won't believe it angry

and I can't design even A

Oh lawd embarassed
Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by kmcee: 11:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

I don't believe this angry shocked shocked

No... I won't believe it angry

and I can't design even A

Oh lawd embarassed

lol...you can learn it, its not difficult.

1 Like

Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by BiafraBushBoy(m): 11:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
kmcee:

lol...you can learn it, its not difficult.

epp me... pls embarassed
Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by kmcee: 11:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

epp me... pls embarassed

What exactly do you want to learn?
Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by Eddodoh(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
kmcee:

Autie, I am interested in the free blog. This one that u are saying first 3 people. This is new yea. Help the needy.

Category 1: Free Blog Setup

Email: odohedward82@gmail.com

Phone: 07037879396

Thanks
Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by kmcee: 12:01am On Jan 03, 2017
Eddodoh:

Autie, I am interested in the free blog. This one that u are saying first 3 people. This is new yea. Help the needy.

Category 1: Free Blog Setup

Email: odohedward82@gmail.com

Phone: 07037879396

Thanks

OK..

Hope you read the condition?
Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by BiafraBushBoy(m): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2017
kmcee:

What exactly do you want to learn?

anything you can teach me about blogging. Design and all that.

Just anything.
Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by kmcee: 1:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
BiafraBushBoy:

anything you can teach me about blogging. Design and all that.

Just anything.

After the blog setup, i'll see what i can do.
Re: FREE/CHEAP BLOG SETUP SERVICE.....**LIMITED OFFER** by kmcee: 9:33am On Jan 04, 2017
Offer still open and iPage hosting price has been reduced to $1.99/month. Take advantage of this opportunity today before the price goes back up.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland: You Can't Edit Your Profile After A Number Of Times??? / How To Start A New Blog With Hubpile.com / If U Can Create A App And Put It On Apple App Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.