Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,603 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:34 PM

Harrysong Reacts To Rumours Of Secret Marriage With Ex-beauty Queen… - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Reacts To Rumours Of Secret Marriage With Ex-beauty Queen… (476 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s Secret Marriage Stirs Controversy On Social Media / Fake Ass: Mercy Eke Reacts To Rumours / Genevieve Nnaji Trailed By Secret Marriage Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Harrysong Reacts To Rumours Of Secret Marriage With Ex-beauty Queen… by 044vibes(m): 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
Popular singer and songwriter Harrysong, who rose to fame after his tribute song to Nelson Mandela won the “Most Downloaded Callertune Award” at The Headies, has reacted to the controversy.

Speaking with PT, the Reggae Blues singer reacted to reports making the rounds that he secretly wedded the 2015 Most Beautiful Girl in Niger Delta, Harriet Edide, last year.

A gossip report had claimed that, “According to sources close to the Raggae Blues singer, he quietly married his girlfriend, 2014 Most Beautiful Girl in Niger Delta, Harriet Eddie, sometime last year.

“Like former label mate Kcee, Harrysong thinks being married will chase away his female fans thus his reason for marrying secretly.”

But Harrysong has dismissed the report. He said:

“I never (been) married to the girl in question and I have never been married. It is not something that should be kept secret if I was indeed married. Yes, Harriet and I dated in the past so she is just my ex-girlfriend.”

When asked why they were no longer together, he said, “I found out that we were both AS so there was no way we could get married. I really looked forward to marrying her when we dated.

“The news of my supposed ‘secret marriage’ which was broken by Linda Ikeji, only happened in her imagination. Doesn’t (it) sound daft that I would opt for a secret marriage? I want my fans to know that I am not married and neither am I in a relationship

Read More: http://044vibes.com/harrysong-reacts-to-rumours-of-secret-marriage-with-ex-beauty-queen/

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Prays To God To Grow Old And Die Next To 2face Idibia / Pregnant. / SHOCKING: Pastor Pray To God, To Credit It's Church Members Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.