Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic (9418 Views)

See Bad English Written By A Polytechnic Graduate Who Applied For Npower Job / Man Signs On Boobs Of A Polytechnic Female Student / FG Upgrades Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Ogun To University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:13am On Jan 03, 2017
The Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano, in his special New Year Message upgraded the state College of Agriculture located in Mgbakwu in Awka North local government area to a Polytechnic.

According to a press statement signed by the Senior Special Assistant to the governor on Media, James Eze, the upgrade was part of the overall plan by the Obiano’s administration to expand its efforts in building new manpower capacity to meet the growing dynamics of the time.

The governor revealed that the technicalities involved in the transition of the college to a full-fledged Polytechnic had been concluded with the change perfected.

He expressed optimism that the Anambra people and the entire Nigerian will experience another dimension of joy in the New Year. Obiano said: “Having survived the trauma and anxieties in the outgone year, Ndi Anambra and their fellow compatriots have successfully crossed over to a new threshold of prosperity and growth.

“Those visits and the visits of many other important functionaries and representatives have assured us in unmistakable terms that the federal government takes Anambra State seriously.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/obiano-upgrades-anambra-college-polytechnic/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by madridguy(m): 12:18am On Jan 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Dimejidude(m): 7:03am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Jalubarika(m): 7:03am On Jan 03, 2017
The students would be like : Forget, my Govnor is working!!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:03am On Jan 03, 2017
angrygood for him
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Corrinthians(m): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2017
From agro based to this nonsense. What is this man smoking these days?

If it wasnt for the agric college, would he have had the know how to produce billions of dollars worth of ugwu and scented leaves which anambra's economy has been sustained by in this recession?

This man really needs to check it lest he ends up another Theodor Orji. angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2017
cool
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by benedictnsi(m): 7:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Happy for the students...
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by DEXTROVERT: 7:04am On Jan 03, 2017
Make
I
Continue
My
Film

1 Share

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by DEXTROVERT: 7:05am On Jan 03, 2017

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Tukor32: 7:06am On Jan 03, 2017
my governor.. its well
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by immortalvoices(m): 7:06am On Jan 03, 2017
I do hope it not mouth upgrading

full committed and financial attention should be in place to back it up

because what is the need creating academic citadels without proper attention to it structures and impact in prospective student life
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by passyhansome(m): 7:07am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by aariwa(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2017
I don't understand this kind of economic policy.We have polytechnics already and only this college of agric.He should have funded and upgraded the college to meet the ever growing food needs of the people by providng agricultural research institutes for the college

1 Like

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Franchise21(m): 7:08am On Jan 03, 2017
That's good

1 Like

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Corrinthians(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Eastactivist: 7:09am On Jan 03, 2017
Nice one obiano...

This simply shows you hear our plea even on social media.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by ojinuocheibi(m): 7:09am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=DEXTROVERT post=52482357][/quote]funny you
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 03, 2017
grin sad shocked embarassed grin shocked cheesy grin sad cool tongue undecided

1 Like

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by PHIPEX(m): 7:10am On Jan 03, 2017
Nice job Willi but the focus of the Poly should not be divested from Agric.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Franchise21(m): 7:11am On Jan 03, 2017
Corrinthians:

If it wasnt for the agric college, would he have had the know how to produce billions of dollars worth of ugwu and scented leaves which anambra's economy has been sustained by in this recession?

After all this blabbing, so what exactly is ur point?

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Nobody: 7:12am On Jan 03, 2017
Corrinthians:

U are a big stupid afonja...face ur brown roof and leave Igbos out of ur woes!!
Av told u,and I'll never reply ur useless mention

Truth is mine*

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Corrinthians(m): 7:13am On Jan 03, 2017
Peroti:

U are a big stupid afonja...face ur brown roof and leave Igbos out of ur woes!!
Av told u,and I'll never reply ur useless mention

Truth is mine*
He pain am.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Franchise21(m): 7:13am On Jan 03, 2017
[quote author=DEXTROVERT post=52482357][/quote]Wetin na? angry
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Corrinthians(m): 7:15am On Jan 03, 2017
Franchise21:
After all this blabbing, so what exactly is ur point?
My point is your village governor is a failure. grin
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Franchise21(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2017
Corrinthians:
My point is your village governor is a failure. grin
Ooh! How about ur city Governor been a complete illiterate?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by PETUK(m): 7:22am On Jan 03, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/obiano-upgrades-anambra-college-polytechnic/

to those who thinks it is a good move, then he should also upgrade the Curriculum too
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Funnyguy83: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2017
What's the essence of this please . The polytechnic in Nigeria is crying foul and is going obsolete . Then a Governor is bringing up another certificate discrepancy . More grease to his elbows sha . But how I wish he link it to the state owned University .

1 Like

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Topmaike007(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2017
aariwa:
I don't understand this kind of economic policy.We have polytechnics already and only this college of agric.He should have funded and upgraded the college to meet the ever growing food needs of the people by providng agricultural research institutes for the college
i support you jare the leaders we are having today are lacking visions,is the college of agriculture a secondary school?it is called poly now before you know it now the poly will be offering science lab tech and mass comm

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Corrinthians(m): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2017
Franchise21:
Ooh! How about ur city Governor been a complete illiterate?
Yes he is an illiterate. But that doesnt un-make Obiango a failed ugwu/scented leaves fraudstar. grin
Re: Obiano Upgrades Anambra College Of Agriculture To A Polytechnic by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2017
Now this is the news good for the ears in this 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RE: Fed. Varsities May Not Benefit From N10 Billion ‘universities Solar Project’ / Dentistry Vs Pharmacy....which Is More Lucrative!!!! / Ofid Wsas Ng Scholarship 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.