Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

If You Are In The US, I Need Ur Help - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / If You Are In The US, I Need Ur Help (656 Views)

Pls I Need Ur Help On This Guyz, Is It Scam Or What?.. I Received A Mail / I Need Ur Help Nairalers / I Need Ur Advice With Regards My Biz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are In The US, I Need Ur Help by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 12:51am On Jan 03, 2017
hello real quick, I'll be receiving a couples of physical gift card frm a company in the us, I'll need you to be receiving on my behalf, tthey will send it to ur address and you will send me the pics, i can pay you for your service. thanks
Re: If You Are In The US, I Need Ur Help by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 03, 2017
yahoo boyz finding picker

1 Like

Re: If You Are In The US, I Need Ur Help by kaffy4tope(m): 5:47am On Jan 03, 2017
KingsleyTMTTM:
hello real quick, I'll be receiving a couples of physical gift card frm a company in the us, I'll need you to be receiving on my behalf, tthey will send it to ur address and you will send me the pics, i can pay you for your service. thanks

Add me on whatsapp : +971528705360
Re: If You Are In The US, I Need Ur Help by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 9:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
kaffy4tope:

Add me on whatsapp : +971528705360
srry my ba3 was down, I'll add you

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Cracked Explaindio And Videoscribe Fx Should Please Send It To Me / The Currency Rate As Risen Again / Why Wont Price Of Goods Drop With Naira Appreciation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.