Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,079 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Please I Need Urgent And Professional Advice. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Urgent And Professional Advice. (540 Views)

Please Kindly Open It Urgent And Important.. Save A Youth / Download ICAN Pathfinder May 2019 For Foundation, Skills And Professional / Professional Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Urgent And Professional Advice. by Phizzlephizz(m): 1:56am On Jan 03, 2017
I'll try to make this brief.

I have a business idea, it's actually an online business idea, I started last year but along the line I got to find out that the financial cost to run the business is way too much for me to bear, personally I sinked roughly 1Million plus into it already and it's still no where close, so now I have 2 disturbing questions I want to ask

1. I have a friend who works with me, the idea of the business is basically mine, I started it alone and I'm the only one taking care of the finance, my friend on the other hand has been very supportive in every way possible, most people even think he's a co founder or probably the owner, but that doesn't bother me, what bothers me is I don't know how to go about profit percentage of the company between me and him, I want to have a written agreement with him, he doesn't know about this yet, and I know if I don't do this now and we start making profit it might be a different ball game. I don't want to have issues with him, I really like and want to work with him for as long as I live if possible, he's a great thinker and manager. So please kindly suggest to me the best way to go about percentage of the company, and please put to mind that he's been working his ass off even more than I expected.

2. Please I need investors, I don't know where and how to find them, and also my fear is taking my idea to investors and they tell u they're not interested and they end up stealing my idea and since they have all the resources (money) at hand, they easily take over. Please i'll really appreciate ur advices as it can change my life forever please.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Easy Steps To Start Prosperiously This Year / Bankers I Need Your HELP / Excuses You Should Never Give To Your Employer/boss For Coming Late To Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.